Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   News About: World Tour 2022/23 & New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70847)

blazeofglory 10-21-2021 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi (Post 1275991)
BTW, I'd like to mention that on Bon Jovi's Spotify page, on Oct. 10 had this added.

http://imgur.com/yTHNrhX

Now obviously this is a mistake as it refers to the 2019 tour (same lineup) but that wasn't there on Oct. 9 and it's not today either, so I'd assume somebody was modifying some lists over there.

This also recently appeared on a ticket website (I believe it was a ticket website - I only saw a screenshot of it). From what I’ve read the concert dates on Spotify automatically show up there when they appear on a ticket website, so I’m assuming someone from the ticket company simply screwed up and accidentally put a nonsense tour date up on their page. I’ve seen this happen a couple times with other artists as well, even bands that are actually broken up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PanosBonJovi 10-21-2021 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazeofglory (Post 1275994)
This also recently appeared on a ticket website (I believe it was a ticket website - I only saw a screenshot of it). From what I’ve read the concert dates on Spotify automatically show up there when they appear on a ticket website, so I’m assuming someone from the ticket company simply screwed up and accidentally put a nonsense tour date up on their page. I’ve seen this happen a couple times with other artists as well, even bands that are actually broken up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? LMAO!

rolo_tomachi 10-28-2021 05:30 PM

Do you think Halo will be on a possible new album or will it end up on the Box Set?

Captain_jovi 10-28-2021 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1276167)
Do you think Halo will be on a possible new album or will it end up on the Box Set?

More than likely box set.

Litneg 10-28-2021 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1276169)
More than likely box set.

Agreed, IF it's gonna end up there...

Also, Jerry tweeted today "Wanting, needing & ready for new Bon Jovi music... Just saying". So for him to make a hint like that, we're probably having some news at this Runaway Tours. Looking forward for a new single.

rolo_tomachi 11-03-2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litneg (Post 1276172)
Agreed, IF it's gonna end up there...

Also, Jerry tweeted today "Wanting, needing & ready for new Bon Jovi music... Just saying". So for him to make a hint like that, we're probably having some news at this Runaway Tours. Looking forward for a new single.

That's interesting, and that's why it bothered me that there was finally no show on Halloween. Surely Jon would make the announcement there, about his plans for 2022.

If Jerry has tweeted this words, then there are new songs in the works for next year. Maybe a new album or an EP to launch the tour. That's cool.

James_86 11-03-2021 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1276291)
That's interesting, and that's why it bothered me that there was finally no show on Halloween. Surely Jon would make the announcement there, about his plans for 2022.

If Jerry has tweeted this words, then there are new songs in the works for next year. Maybe a new album or an EP to launch the tour. That's cool.

Have we just accepted that Jerry is a reliable source of information for the band now?

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

bonjovi90 11-03-2021 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_86 (Post 1276294)
Have we just accepted that Jerry is a reliable source of information for the band now?

I wouldn't even count Matt as a reliable source of information regarding the band's music. Maybe the housewife services, but not the music.

Litneg 11-03-2021 10:36 PM

Quote:

Lol, you still haven't?

One thing I know for sure is that he's got the infos before everyone several times.

steel_horse75 11-04-2021 08:40 AM

Quote:

He is clearly part of matts media crew - a social media influencer.
He spreads positive vibes and is given bits of info and all he has to do is big up everything Jon does for the housewife massive on Twitter and Instagram.
That’s why if anyone replies with - well I think the Jbj experience has been a bit of a rip off and the boxes seem full of junk - will get blocked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk