Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   what do you think- of the demos? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=34342)

Dave 1986 03-01-2006 12:56 AM

Just wondering, where there any "1st versions" of tracks for Welcome, Last Man Standing and I Am as they were also inclduded for the original Have A Nice Day album? (with different lyrics etc)

Lord of the Jovi Realm 03-01-2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david2k86
Just wondering, where there any "1st versions" of tracks for Welcome, Last Man Standing and I Am as they were also inclduded for the original Have A Nice Day album? (with different lyrics etc)

The entire original album is available amongst traders both as the low-fi MP3s leaked around the time of the CD's release and also as the actual Wavs from the original CD in much nicer quality.
P

Captain Walrus 03-01-2006 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Jovi Realm
The entire original album is available amongst traders both as the low-fi MP3s leaked around the time of the CD's release and also as the actual Wavs from the original CD in much nicer quality.
P

Aye, but are there any differences in the other songs?

bejt 03-01-2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Jovi Realm
P

Ok so is anybody here gonna let us know if they have that?

Lord of the Jovi Realm 03-01-2006 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Walrus
Aye, but are there any differences in the other songs?

all of the originals are different from the released versions, some are different and others are different

It's all a matter of scale, some are different mixes, different lyrics, different songs, I think all are worth a listen.

They have all been shared on another forum hosted by a frequent poster in this forum. I think that is vague enough while giving guidance :)
P

Rina 03-03-2006 07:47 PM

"Nothing" is my favourite! Too bad that Bo Bice ruined it!

karlj 03-14-2006 06:49 PM

Have A Nice day demo's

Still not found the Who says duet with Keith Urban, or the alternate lyric version of Bells and I wanna be Loved or Complicated. Have a pretty bad version of Nothing and Hand first version. Would someone please email/message me where I can get a hold of these - Happy to give someone full Wembley 95 dvd or something in exchange for them - I have loads of stuff.
Anyone got the high quality versions?
I have been a fan 20 yrs and have virtually everything - please please please!!
Discretion assured!!!

jovigurl 03-20-2006 09:24 AM

That was going to be my question also - where are you guys finding these HAND demos? I haven't seen them in the "usual" places. So what am I missing here? I'd like to hear them too!

If anyone has any info on this, please PM me. MANY THANKS!

Judy