Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Wanted and always... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=22049)

jade4jovi 01-24-2004 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousebounce
I am just sick of Wanted. Growing up in the 80's, it was played ALL of the time. Then in the 90's and even now. I like it, but can do without it. I just grew tired of it. Always, although still played a great deal, hasn't worn thin on me just yet.

damn 80s POP i guess!

LOL yeah that song is soo pop :wink:

DevilsSon 01-24-2004 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugly_queen_from_mars
wanted is not the best song ever recorded, in fact if i had a bon jovi top 5 it wouldn't be in it, but let's just say that i dislike always so wanted easily wins :D

jade4jovi, i guess the first time since you post here i have a haigh opinion on what you said.

WANTED is the best song ever recorded.I listen to it everyday at least once.And UQFM - how can you say it wouldn't even get in the top 5???How do you judge a song.It's without any doubt their most influential song.It's also their personal favourite song.They called it THE BON JOVI anthem.It inspired MTV UNPLIGGED it was covered by 1000s of other artists it made other 1000s to pick up a guitar.
It has the best acustic riff i ever heard and it has RICHIE's most acredited solo.
The theme is just fabulouse and I'VE SEEN A MILLION FACES AND I ROCKED THEM ALL is the ultimate rock lyric.
You won't find any other BJ song more powerful than this.

jade4jovi 01-24-2004 03:53 PM

See im not so bad really ;)

Yeah how on earth can aomeone not like wanted?? Its soo powerful and just amazing the music, the lyric, the vocals. I think it is the best vocal i ahve heard jon and richie ever do.. Not in someones top 5?? Wot is the world commign too :P

Supersonic 01-24-2004 03:54 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

In your opinion.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

jade4jovi 01-24-2004 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic
Aloha !

Quote:

In your opinion.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

And mine :D

DevilsSon 01-24-2004 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic
Aloha !

Quote:

In your opinion.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

what's your problem?

"in your opinion"...as if i said i was talking in your name...

hahaha...It's a Mressage Board.It's obviousley MY OPINION...but nice you pointed MY OPINION!

hehe..you really are funny, when you want to be funny and when you don't want to be funny...

JoviUsedToRock 01-24-2004 05:01 PM

wanted by a mile. second best jovi song after blaze.

ugly_queen_from_mars 01-24-2004 05:05 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugly_queen_from_mars
wanted is not the best song ever recorded, in fact if i had a bon jovi top 5 it wouldn't be in it, but let's just say that i dislike always so wanted easily wins :D

jade4jovi, i guess the first time since you post here i have a haigh opinion on what you said.

WANTED is the best song ever recorded.I listen to it everyday at least once.And UQFM - how can you say it wouldn't even get in the top 5???How do you judge a song.It's without any doubt their most influential song.It's also their personal favourite song.They called it THE BON JOVI anthem.It inspired MTV UNPLIGGED it was covered by 1000s of other artists it made other 1000s to pick up a guitar.
It has the best acustic riff i ever heard and it has RICHIE's most acredited solo.
The theme is just fabulouse and I'VE SEEN A MILLION FACES AND I ROCKED THEM ALL is the ultimate rock lyric.

oh i forgot to add IMO :wink: . i think it's a good song but not one of my fave jovi songs.

davefan 01-24-2004 05:14 PM

Wanted! Always is getting on my nerves

Sambo-Chris 01-24-2004 05:21 PM

Wanted of course.

Always is just a totally overrated and way too sentimental power ballad about a stalker.