Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Wanted and always... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=22049)

Mousebounce 01-24-2004 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi
See im not so bad really ;)

Yeah how on earth can aomeone not like wanted?? Its soo powerful and just amazing the music, the lyric, the vocals. I think it is the best vocal i ahve heard jon and richie ever do.. Not in someones top 5?? Wot is the world commign too :P

Jade, is it possible for you to be a leader and not someone else's lackey? :? If you don't agree, that is all well and good, but it seems you don't form your opinions until you know others will agree with you.

DevilsSon 01-24-2004 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousebounce
Quote:

Yeah how on earth can aomeone not like wanted?? Its soo powerful and just amazing the music, the lyric, the vocals. I think it is the best vocal i ahve heard jon and richie ever do.. Not in someones top 5?? Wot is the world commign too :P

Jade, is it possible for you to be a leader and not someone else's lackey? :? If you don't agree, that is all well and good, but it seems you don't form your opinions until you know others will agree with you.

probably because she hasn't got any "weapons" like some other people here....

Mousebounce 01-24-2004 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon
Quote:

Quote:

Yawn..it is getting boring already. :lol:

Jag 01-24-2004 07:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

weapons of mass destruction lies here then?? time to call mr blair... :P

Mousebounce 01-24-2004 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jag
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hehehe..you got me. Saddam's WMD's are at my house. That is why they couldn't find them. :wink:

Jag 01-24-2004 07:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jag
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hehehe..you got me. Saddam's WMD's are at my house. That is why they couldn't find them. :wink:

tut tut tut

jade4jovi 01-24-2004 08:03 PM

Quote:

Quote:

How do you work the one out? Im the one that started this post how can i be copying someone?

Miss Understood 01-24-2004 08:20 PM

Always, always! :)

Irishshin 01-24-2004 08:54 PM

Wanted has been my favourite since the beginning!

Rune 01-24-2004 08:57 PM

Wanted!