Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Wanted and always... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=22049)

jade4jovi 01-24-2004 02:39 PM

Wanted and always...

I have always said always is my fave BJ song and maybe even my fave song period ... But latley every time i put wanted on i cant believe it - It is such a GREAT song!! The vocals a re amazing from both jon and richie and the music has such a great sound .. Maybe i ahve to change my fave song :P Wot do everybody think? I think this may be the best song ever recorded...

ugly_queen_from_mars 01-24-2004 02:43 PM

wanted is not the best song ever recorded, in fact if i had a bon jovi top 5 it wouldn't be in it, but let's just say that i dislike always so wanted easily wins :D

Mousebounce 01-24-2004 02:46 PM

I am just sick of Wanted. Growing up in the 80's, it was played ALL of the time. Then in the 90's and even now. I like it, but can do without it. I just grew tired of it. Always, although still played a great deal, hasn't worn thin on me just yet.

BJfan4ever 01-24-2004 02:54 PM

Wanted....

Supersonic 01-24-2004 02:58 PM

Aloha !

Always, I like Wanted but I've never loved it. Always has always been my favorite ballad and one of my favorite Bon Jovi songs.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Jag 01-24-2004 03:13 PM

wanted by a mile

bob 01-24-2004 03:16 PM

Wanted, because Always is about a stalker and i donīt like stalkers.
no iīm joking. I just donīt like Always.

Keeper 01-24-2004 03:26 PM

I voted for Always because it's one of my favourite Bon Jovi songs. But then I do understand the feeling you get when Wanted starts! :)

Fleurtje 01-24-2004 03:45 PM

voted for always, but I like them both very much...

DevilsSon 01-24-2004 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousebounce
I am just sick of Wanted. Growing up in the 80's, it was played ALL of the time. Then in the 90's and even now. I like it, but can do without it. I just grew tired of it. Always, although still played a great deal, hasn't worn thin on me just yet.

damn 80s POP i guess!

jade4jovi 01-24-2004 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon
Quote:

damn 80s POP i guess!

LOL yeah that song is soo pop :wink:

DevilsSon 01-24-2004 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugly_queen_from_mars
wanted is not the best song ever recorded, in fact if i had a bon jovi top 5 it wouldn't be in it, but let's just say that i dislike always so wanted easily wins :D

jade4jovi, i guess the first time since you post here i have a haigh opinion on what you said.

WANTED is the best song ever recorded.I listen to it everyday at least once.And UQFM - how can you say it wouldn't even get in the top 5???How do you judge a song.It's without any doubt their most influential song.It's also their personal favourite song.They called it THE BON JOVI anthem.It inspired MTV UNPLIGGED it was covered by 1000s of other artists it made other 1000s to pick up a guitar.
It has the best acustic riff i ever heard and it has RICHIE's most acredited solo.
The theme is just fabulouse and I'VE SEEN A MILLION FACES AND I ROCKED THEM ALL is the ultimate rock lyric.
You won't find any other BJ song more powerful than this.

jade4jovi 01-24-2004 03:53 PM

See im not so bad really ;)

Yeah how on earth can aomeone not like wanted?? Its soo powerful and just amazing the music, the lyric, the vocals. I think it is the best vocal i ahve heard jon and richie ever do.. Not in someones top 5?? Wot is the world commign too :P

Supersonic 01-24-2004 03:54 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

In your opinion.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

jade4jovi 01-24-2004 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic
Aloha !

Quote:

In your opinion.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

And mine :D

DevilsSon 01-24-2004 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic
Aloha !

Quote:

In your opinion.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

what's your problem?

"in your opinion"...as if i said i was talking in your name...

hahaha...It's a Mressage Board.It's obviousley MY OPINION...but nice you pointed MY OPINION!

hehe..you really are funny, when you want to be funny and when you don't want to be funny...

JoviUsedToRock 01-24-2004 05:01 PM

wanted by a mile. second best jovi song after blaze.

ugly_queen_from_mars 01-24-2004 05:05 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugly_queen_from_mars

jade4jovi, i guess the first time since you post here i have a haigh opinion on what you said.

WANTED is the best song ever recorded.I listen to it everyday at least once.And UQFM - how can you say it wouldn't even get in the top 5???How do you judge a song.It's without any doubt their most influential song.It's also their personal favourite song.They called it THE BON JOVI anthem.It inspired MTV UNPLIGGED it was covered by 1000s of other artists it made other 1000s to pick up a guitar.
It has the best acustic riff i ever heard and it has RICHIE's most acredited solo.
The theme is just fabulouse and I'VE SEEN A MILLION FACES AND I ROCKED THEM ALL is the ultimate rock lyric.

oh i forgot to add IMO :wink: . i think it's a good song but not one of my fave jovi songs.

davefan 01-24-2004 05:14 PM

Wanted! Always is getting on my nerves

Sambo-Chris 01-24-2004 05:21 PM

Wanted of course.

Always is just a totally overrated and way too sentimental power ballad about a stalker.

JoviUsedToRock 01-24-2004 05:24 PM

since when has it been about a stalker??

Withoutlove 01-24-2004 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob
Wanted, because Always is about a stalker and i donīt like stalkers.
no iīm joking. I just donīt like Always.

Ya know what, I just recently found out :oops: that
Alway's was wriiten about a stalker.... I never knew it... :mad:
Now I'm mad....lololol But anyway, It's a great ballad...
It got the girls (some not all ) weak in the knees :lol:

But they ar e 2 diff. songs....
wanted isn't a love song...
when Alway's is about a twisted love song...... so out of the 2 I'd say I'd prefer Wanted....
Now ask me about my favorite Ballad....
That woudl maybe be Always...then again....
to many to decide from :shock:

Sambo-Chris 01-24-2004 05:27 PM

1. Read the lyrics of Always
2. Jon said it in an interview. He said it's strange that so many people love Always since it is about a sick man who cries after his love. It's not a celebrety stalker meant of course but a sick man who stalks his big love who left him.

JoviUsedToRock 01-24-2004 05:29 PM

okay i didn't say it weren't just didnt know that - well that kind of spoil the song :shock:

Jag 01-24-2004 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sambo-Chris
2. Jon said it in an interview. He said it's strange that so many people love Always since it is about a sick man who cries after his love. It's not a celebrety stalker meant of course but a sick man who stalks his big love who left him.

girls love it cos of jons pretty face saying 'alwayssss loveeeee YOU' and never care about the rest :lol:

just joking of course :oops:

Sambo-Chris 01-24-2004 05:31 PM

Even if you are only joking, there's a lot of truth in what you said.

Jag 01-24-2004 05:33 PM

Quote:

Even if you are only joking, there's a lot of truth in what you said.

i was joking but i know it is quite true in parts...nothing wrong in that tho, no one has to like bj or jbj for their musical talents if hey dont wanna.

JoviUsedToRock 01-24-2004 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jag
Quote:

girls love it cos of jons pretty face saying 'alwayssss loveeeee YOU' and never care about the rest :lol:

but he is just so darn cute ... his pretty eyes and his seaxy smile :wink:

Withoutlove 01-24-2004 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviUsedToRock
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jag
Quote:

but he is just so darn cute ... his pretty eyes and his seaxy smile :wink:

You forgot about those Dimples :lol: :shock: LOL

Rakel 01-24-2004 06:03 PM

Wanted!! You don't get tired after listening it for the first 50 times :P :roll:

Mousebounce 01-24-2004 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi

Yeah how on earth can aomeone not like wanted?? Its soo powerful and just amazing the music, the lyric, the vocals. I think it is the best vocal i ahve heard jon and richie ever do.. Not in someones top 5?? Wot is the world commign too :P

Jade, is it possible for you to be a leader and not someone else's lackey? :? If you don't agree, that is all well and good, but it seems you don't form your opinions until you know others will agree with you.

DevilsSon 01-24-2004 06:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Jade, is it possible for you to be a leader and not someone else's lackey? :? If you don't agree, that is all well and good, but it seems you don't form your opinions until you know others will agree with you.

probably because she hasn't got any "weapons" like some other people here....

Mousebounce 01-24-2004 06:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yawn..it is getting boring already. :lol:

Jag 01-24-2004 06:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

weapons of mass destruction lies here then?? time to call mr blair... :P

Mousebounce 01-24-2004 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jag
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hehehe..you got me. Saddam's WMD's are at my house. That is why they couldn't find them. :wink:

Jag 01-24-2004 06:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jag
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hehehe..you got me. Saddam's WMD's are at my house. That is why they couldn't find them. :wink:

tut tut tut

jade4jovi 01-24-2004 07:03 PM

Quote:

Quote:

How do you work the one out? Im the one that started this post how can i be copying someone?

Miss Understood 01-24-2004 07:20 PM

Always, always! :)

Irishshin 01-24-2004 07:54 PM

Wanted has been my favourite since the beginning!

Rune 01-24-2004 07:57 PM

Wanted!