Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

Roxannah 04-11-2013 02:37 AM

Def Leppard & Whitesnake & Europe ~ June 28th at Santiago de Compostela, Spain. they're having 4, 4! dates in Spain and none here :puppydog:

i'm quite excited for this because i've never seen Europe live and this gig is 2 days after Bon Jovi's gig in Lisbon. it will be a good week, à la Manchester 2008. i don't think i've ever had an album night at any concert and it's pretty cool that Hysteria will be my first. i also hope to get Foolin' for the first time.

hometownboy 04-11-2013 03:58 AM

Last week I got tickets to see The Rolling Stones in Hyde Park! Can't wait.

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 04-11-2013 01:42 PM

Kansas' 40th anniversary concert with all original members back for one night only.... since they're one of my 3 favourite bands ever I'm over the moon. Saw them in NYC and NJ a little over 2 months ago and can't wait to go back across the pond. This one will be in Pittsburgh. :cool:

Budge 04-16-2013 03:13 PM

Just got tickets for "The Killers" at Wembley, with support from The Gaslight Anthem & JAMES.. it's a busy month of June gigs for me.:D

bonjovi821 04-25-2013 09:47 AM

Black Sabbath, Los Angeles California.

Holy shit.

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 04-26-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linnea.cfc32_jovibandana (Post 1121600)
Kansas' 40th anniversary concert with all original members back for one night only.... since they one of my 3 favourite bands ever I'm over the moon. Saw them in NYC and NJ a little over 2 months ago and can't wait to go back across the pond. This one will be in Pittsburgh. :cool:

Whoops, just got tix to another kansas show since I'll be in the US for 2 months... fantastic ;)

Jim Bon Jovi 04-27-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budge (Post 1122642)
Just got tickets for "The Killers" at Wembley, with support from The Gaslight Anthem & JAMES.. it's a busy month of June gigs for me.:D

wtf!!! when is this?

I'd quite gladly pay to see James and TGA then leave :)

EDIT: just checked. my band is playing the Insider festival that weekend :(

Budge 04-27-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi (Post 1125093)
wtf!!! when is this?

I'd quite gladly pay to see James and TGA then leave :)

Yep.. my thoughts exactly. The Killers tickets were on sale weeks ago and I wasn't going, but the announcement of JAMES as being specially invited to support them a week or so ago forced my hand. The Gaslight Anthem is an added big bonus.

I saw JAMES last night at the Manchester Arena, full house and absolutely in top form, they never disappoint, the place was bouncing. Can't wait for Wembley.

Pity you can't make it.:(

Jim Bon Jovi 04-27-2013 07:09 PM

If it was a better headliner I'd be all over it but the few times I've seen the killers at festivals they've been very hit or miss.

Beside's I'm really looking forward to this festival we're playing. Didn't make it last year and apparently its got a great vibe and is generally arsehole free which will make a nice change from T in the Park.

ezearis 04-28-2013 02:18 AM

Just bought my ticket for Iron Maiden :D