Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

Kathleen 03-31-2014 10:46 PM

Just now bought tickets for the Paul Simon Tribute at Carnegie Hall tonight. Last minute - just found out about it but very excited. Lots of old favorites will be there and some new favorites too :)

ezearis 04-01-2014 01:04 PM

I went to see Metallica a few days ago and was amazing. Was really doubting about going but actually had a great time.

steel_horse75 04-02-2014 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brighton84 (Post 1175206)
Make sure you catch the support band Leogun,they make a lot of noise for a trio,some good tunes.They rocked the KISS Kruise last year.

will do. Cheers

liljovi93 04-03-2014 01:48 PM

Went to see Heavens Basement two weeks ago. Third time seeing them now and they were excellent. Much better band than they were when they supported Bon Jovi in 2008 (Pretty much a new band now, though)

Got to meet the guitarist and lead singer after the show and the guitarist told us a cool story about how they got onto the Bon Jovi support slot.

I recommend giving the album 'Filthy Empire' a listen.

dcj28 04-03-2014 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1175296)
Went to see Heavens Basement two weeks ago. Third time seeing them now and they were excellent. Much better band than they were when they supported Bon Jovi in 2008 (Pretty much a new band now, though)

Got to meet the guitarist and lead singer after the show and the guitarist told us a cool story about how they got onto the Bon Jovi support slot.

I recommend giving the album 'Filthy Empire' a listen.

You can't just leave it at that..........tell the story.

Love/hate couple of weeks ago,not too bad.
Few lined up including Cheap Thrill. They do rock covers and have in the band 2 members of Cinderella. Also Dan Reed solo gig in may and H.e.a.t also in may.

Sambo-Chris 04-04-2014 03:48 PM

Richie Sambora in Berlin and Munich in june

asok80 04-09-2014 03:58 PM

Beginning of this year I was complaining about my ticket box being empty....

now I have:

Håkan Hellström (our Swedish Bruce)
3 Richie shows in Germany
Pearl Jam
Sebastian Bach

Pretty good summer so far...

Sambo-Chris 04-09-2014 08:36 PM

Added Richie in Cologne

Ricky Skywalker 04-14-2014 09:40 AM

My tour had already 7 stops this year, and now my ticket box is still full of tickets :D

In 2 weeks, I'm going to Prague to see Robbie Williams (April 26th). Next stop - Reckless Love in Warsaw (May 5th). But June would be the most epic month - maybe even in my whole life... :D I'm gonna start with Kee Marcello (June 1st - though ticket for that one is not yet booked...). Then I'm taking a long vacation to see Aerosmith in Łódź (June 12th), The Rolling Stones in Vienna (June 16th) and Richie/Ori shows in Munich and Berlin (and maybe Stuttgart, too...) :D

For July - I'm planning to go to Masters Of Rock festival in Vizovice, Czech Republic - there would be Sebastian Bach, Krokus, Sabaton, Civil War, Helloween and lots of other epic bands playing :)

Walleris 04-16-2014 08:44 PM

Pinkpop 2014 for Saturday only, headlined by The Rolling Stones

So pumped, still can't believe I'm going to see the Stones!!!:onfire:

John Mayer is also on the bill, which already makes it a stacked lineup in my book. Life is good :)