Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bon Jovi Talk Podcasts (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70442)

liljovi93 12-06-2018 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 1249019)
Enjoying these podcasts. Much better sound quality on the last one, too.

Nothing will beat number 3 though. So funny!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks very much, mate.

Yeah, episode 3 has had amazing feedback. Adam was on fire!

James actually recorded episode 5 for me! Just to see what sound quality was like from his side. Clearly much better.

After Xmas, definitely going to look into some bits..

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Jeeper 12-06-2018 07:17 PM

So what gear will I need to come on the podcast? Deffo wanna try over Christmas at some point.

liljovi93 12-06-2018 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 1249022)
So what gear will I need to come on the podcast? Deffo wanna try over Christmas at some point.

I've just been asking people to use Google Hangouts & then I'm live streaming via YouTube. Then downloading the live stream and it's sorted [emoji1303]

Be great to have you on!!

Jeeper 12-06-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1249024)
I've just been asking people to use Google Hangouts & then I'm live streaming via YouTube. Then downloading the live stream and it's sorted [emoji1303]

Be great to have you on!!

Look forward to it mate.

symbeline 12-07-2018 02:39 PM

Looking forward to checking all. I've listened to the first one so far and gave you feedback (I think) but the problem is that the Anchor app freezes and restarts all the time on my phone and it's a bitch to listen :(

That's my only real "criticism".

Will have more time over Xmas so I'll try the youtube links. I'm not used to your accent so I really need to concentrate, but hey that's good, it estimulates my lazy brain cells ;)

liljovi93 12-07-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by symbeline (Post 1249059)
Looking forward to checking all. I've listened to the first one so far and gave you feedback (I think) but the problem is that the Anchor app freezes and restarts all the time on my phone and it's a bitch to listen :(

That's my only real "criticism".

Will have more time over Xmas so I'll try the youtube links. I'm not used to your accent so I really need to concentrate, but hey that's good, it estimulates my lazy brain cells ;)

Ahh you can download them from other apps. I posted them above somewhere.

Thanks for listening. Highly recommend episode 3 haha

symbeline 12-07-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1249060)
Ahh you can download them from other apps. I posted them above somewhere.

Thanks for listening. Highly recommend episode 3 haha

That's true, but my phone is cheap and old and has very little storage space left and I'm literally too lazy to get a new SD card and move my things there.

Isn't Youtube a better tool for gaining exposure though? I'd rather listen via YT...

liljovi93 12-07-2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by symbeline (Post 1249067)
That's true, but my phone is cheap and old and has very little storage space left and I'm literally too lazy to get a new SD card and move my things there.

Isn't Youtube a better tool for gaining exposure though? I'd rather listen via YT...

They're all on YouTube too.

symbeline 12-10-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1249068)
They're all on YouTube too.

I know :p

I was just wondering our loud if you'd prefer YT over the podcast tools. I managed to listen to 42 uninterrupted minutes if epi 2 on Anchor and then it just froze. It doesn't even crash, it just freezes and you have to restart again.

What I like so far is that they are long but varied.

liljovi93 02-08-2019 04:41 PM

Uploading 2 today. One was from shortly after the Australia leg but I just genuinely haven't had any time to convert and upload unfortunately.

Another one is from today. I spoke on it myself and spoke about Bon Jovi Talk twitter and a little on this forum and some fan interactions I've had.

I will post later this evening. Hope you like.