Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Take That!!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=35080)

Neurotica80 04-25-2006 06:59 PM

Take That + Concert Review!!!

I prob already know the answer to this but is anyone seeing them on their current tour??? Im going next weekend in Manchester and although I hated TT when they were popular im really looking forward to it. Theyve already got some good reviews and who knows mabye Robbie will turn up at MAnchester seen as thats where the band were formed??!!!

Keeper 04-25-2006 07:27 PM

Oh, please, please, please - write a review on the show! I'd love to read it. I have read a few these days and it looks like they're quite good. Everyone looked down on them back in the 1990s but with the state of music these days I think they've realised they weren't quite so bad :p

Neurotica80 04-25-2006 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeper
. Everyone looked down on them back in the 1990s but with the state of music these days I think they've realised they weren't quite so bad :p

Exactly Ive realised that, theyve done come classic pop tunes. Gary (who incidently is looking very nice these days ;)) has said they are doing an album and a european tour next year so you might be able to catch them then :)

Keeper 04-25-2006 07:56 PM

A new album? Hmmm... interesting :) They all forget Spain in their tours so I won't have high hopes about them coming here.

Agreed, Gary has got better with age. But Mark was always the apple of my eye :p

Neurotica80 04-25-2006 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeper
A new album? Hmmm... interesting :) They all forget Spain in their tours so I won't have high hopes about them coming here.

Agreed, Gary has got better with age. But Mark was always the apple of my eye :p

Hmmmmmm I dont think time has been very kind to Mark myself. Howard is still lovely though, its amazing that they are all still in such good shape, esp when you compare them to Westlife who are alot younger but judging by their waistlines have been drinking too much guiness :)

Keeper 04-25-2006 08:31 PM

I think Mark looks really young and nice :o Howard is much better with his hair like it is now.

Yeah - what happened to Westlife? They're all really chubby :S

Jayster 04-26-2006 06:59 PM

Can we all try to keep Jovi talk Take That free please?

Neurotica80 04-26-2006 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayster
Can we all try to keep Jovi talk Take That free please?

They are no worse than all the washed up 80's Rock bands that people around here seem to worship :D (and im not talking about BJ ;))

Keeper 04-26-2006 07:06 PM

What's sad though is that these now 25-30 year-old women are still behaving as if they were 15. It was embarrassing enough back then but now it's even more. I read today how a pregnant woman had lost her baby and she's in a critical state after collapsing at a concert. Seriously - I do feel sorry for her, but she's silly and she should have known her priorities.

Irishshin 04-26-2006 09:47 PM

I wouldnt mind seeing them live! Think they would be great.
I read in the Sun that Robbie would be joining them in Manchester and a few other shows....
But then again that is The Sun...The Sun who reported Bon Jovi were playing in Twickenham lol