Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Undivided, a classic?? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=1305)

Captain.Crash 09-06-2002 07:30 AM

Undivided, a classic??

Tonight was the first time i heard UNDIVIDED much like everyone else it was the first time we got to hear the whole song. I dont know about you guys here and maybe it's just me, but i think it just might be the best song i have ever heard, now maybe it was the whole Sept 11th thing and it was emotional to hear that song. But since i heard the clip UNDIVIDED was the song i wanted to hear the most on Bounce. Now im Canadian and i know i dont have the same emotion to Sept 11 as americans do but man, tonight when jon was up there i almost cried. It is such an amazing song... let me know what you think

bounce_sucks 09-06-2002 08:32 AM

I got a copy of an album today, and how can you guys say, that everyday is great song, or undivided? I've been bon jovi fan since I don't know when, it's been for quite a few years now, but I personaly think, that this is the worth album they did, I think they sold out, and got way to big for their heads, they should go back to the roots and start writing songs as they used to, in cold basment or when they were hungry, and trying to make it, now days jon just thinking of of his money, and how many records they sold, and how may records they can sell.

I know I'm going to get flamed here like no tomorrow, but I think Jon should get himself down to the ground and stop compiting with Brittny Spears, and BackStreet boys, and who ever is the flavore of the month happens to be that month

Mongoose 09-06-2002 08:48 AM

Quote:

I got a copy of an album today,
just a random album?

michel 09-06-2002 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bounce_sucks
I know I'm going to get flamed here like no tomorrow, but I think Jon should get himself down to the ground and stop compiting with Brittny Spears, and BackStreet boys, and who ever is the flavore of the month happens to be that month

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Rune 09-06-2002 10:39 AM

Yeah, it's deffently one of the best song. It reminds me of 'Neurotica' and something new.... I love it!

MewFan 09-06-2002 12:28 PM

Quote:

but I personaly think, that this is the worth album they did,

Your spelling is great, but do you really think it is the worth album? I mean, the worth!!!

bounce_sucks 09-06-2002 12:42 PM

yeah I can't spell, but at least I'm honest about the album, not like you guys, that it has bon jovi on it, it must be great, they can't do any thing right, well THEY NOW SUCK

bounce_sucks 09-06-2002 12:43 PM

not it wasn't random album, it was bounce,

Jovian 09-06-2002 12:44 PM

Be gone, troll. :evil:

MewFan 09-06-2002 01:02 PM

Quote:

not it wasn't random album, it was bounce,

Let me get this straight... You are 31?