Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bon Jovi: IHeart Radio 2020 Full Album live Friday 2nd October 2020 (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70759)

jovifan85 10-02-2020 01:44 AM

Bon Jovi: IHeart Radio 2020 Album live feat BD,AR,DWYG Friday 2nd October 2020
 
Bon Jovi: IHeart Radio 2020 Album feat BD,AR,DWYG live Friday 2nd October 2020:


The Band are singing Live ( or pre-recorded)

1) Do What you can ( Album version)
2) It's My Life
3) American Reckoning
4) Beautiful Drug
5) Living on a Prayer

END.

jon-flp 10-02-2020 02:22 AM

Maybe I am confused, but where's the confirmation that the band is doing the full album live tomorrow? By here, it's look like they only will stream the full album on the radio station. Am I wrong?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjFcw79X...jpg&name=large

rolo_tomachi 10-02-2020 02:43 PM

What songs from the new album do you want to hear live?

Nige 10-02-2020 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1268315)
What songs from the new album do you want to hear live?

Beautiful Drug, Brothers in Arms, Let It Rain and Blood In The Water. Although I think Jon will struggle to sing BITW especially.

jovifan85 10-02-2020 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 1268324)
Beautiful Drug, Brothers in Arms, Let It Rain and Blood In The Water. Although I think Jon will struggle to sing BITW especially.

BITW: But I'm glad he did this song! Even if may struggle a bit.

cqleonardo 10-03-2020 01:23 AM

any links for this?

jon-flp 10-03-2020 01:40 AM

In just 30 minutes we are celebrating the release of
@BonJovi's new album #2020 with an exclusive iHeartRadio album release special! [emoji450]

Tune in at 7 PM ET right here: https://t.co/X9pah5dnj3 ⁠#iHeartBonJovi https://t.co/81ec7Vjo1m

Enviado de meu SM-M305M usando o Tapatalk

jon-flp 10-03-2020 01:41 AM

I really don't think this will be a show with the songs recorded live. I think they will only stream the full album.

Enviado de meu SM-M305M usando o Tapatalk

rolo_tomachi 10-03-2020 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1268467)
I really don't think this will be a show with the songs recorded live. I think they will only stream the full album.

Enviado de meu SM-M305M usando o Tapatalk

But maybe Jon will comment a bit on the songs, the process and so on.

GabrielC 10-03-2020 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan85 (Post 1268470)
The Band are singing Live ( or pre-recorded)

1) DWYC
2) IML
3)American Reckoning
4)

Do you know where we can listen?

jovifan85 10-03-2020 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabrielC (Post 1268471)
Do you know where we can listen?

Here: https://www.iheart.com/genre/classic-rock-3/

Zacm95 10-03-2020 02:32 AM

Beautiful Drug sounds really good

YOVANAfromPeru 10-03-2020 02:32 AM

I'm listening here...
https://iheartradio.mx/iheartradio-t...o-de-bon-jovi/
Beautiful Drug (live) now
This song is okay...

rolo_tomachi 10-03-2020 02:36 AM

this show is will later be available to listen again?

jovifan85 10-03-2020 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1268475)
this show is will later be available to listen again?

I don't know. Try Youtube someone may recorded it.

GabrielC 10-03-2020 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan85 (Post 1268472)

Only for US, I guess.

jon-flp 10-03-2020 03:00 AM

someone recorded it? Would like to see how Beautiful Drug sounded live.

cqleonardo 10-03-2020 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1268478)
someone recorded it? Would like to see how Beautiful Drug sounded live.

I did... video rendering rn... on youtube on a few minutes

jon-flp 10-03-2020 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cqleonardo (Post 1268479)
I did... video rendering rn... on youtube on a few minutes

great! thanks. post the link hereonce it's done! :D

cqleonardo 10-03-2020 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1268482)
great! thanks. post the link hereonce it's done! :D


jon-flp 10-03-2020 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cqleonardo (Post 1268486)

Thanks man!

wow. Beautiful Drug sounded strong and very good!

Jon "love is a beautiful drug" sounded powerful. And he managed to control the breath...really surprised.

and American Reckoning live was better than the album version. But that harmonica solo was really made live? It's sounded too perfect for my taste :mrgreen:

wichi850262 10-03-2020 09:55 AM

The live version of BD is so much better than the album version, because it flowed and didn't sound spliced together in the studio. It has made me like the song 👍

Butters 10-03-2020 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1268489)
Thanks man!

wow. Beautiful Drug sounded strong and very good!

Jon "love is a beautiful drug" sounded powerful. And he managed to control the breath...really surprised.

and American Reckoning live was better than the album version. But that harmonica solo was really made live? It's sounded too perfect for my taste :mrgreen:

Indeed. Do What You Can, American Reckoning, and Beautiful Drug all sounded really great live. LOAP also sounded pretty flawless. Either Jon is regaining some control of his voice or there was a lot of doctoring. The fact that IML sounded so bad might be a sign that Jon is improving vocally.

Kova 10-03-2020 11:43 AM

Is that it? They only played 5 songs? Weren't they supposed to play the full album?

jovifan85 10-03-2020 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kova (Post 1268514)
Is that it? They only played 5 songs? Weren't they supposed to play the full album?

My mistake I thought they would play all the album, as they recorded the full album, PhilX did say.

I apologise for the confusion.

cowboy2002 10-03-2020 02:02 PM

I think Beautiful Drug is played live without being tuned down. Or maybe it was recorded half a step down.

Probably realised that it’s a key Jon sounds decent in, and lowering it another half step wouldn’t sound very good


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jovifan93 10-03-2020 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy2002 (Post 1268534)
I think Beautiful Drug is played live without being tuned down. Or maybe it was recorded half a step down.

Probably realised that it’s a key Jon sounds decent in, and lowering it another half step wouldn’t sound very good


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil mentioned that he had some guitars in standard tuning as the 2020 album is done in standard tuning, not tuned down as usual. My theory is that the verses are so low in order for Jon to get as high as he can in the choruses, that he simply can't do them any lower live.

rolo_tomachi 10-03-2020 02:38 PM


liljovi93 10-03-2020 04:53 PM

Really glad that Beautiful Drug sounded as good as it did last night. The 'I'm talking about' part had the rasp that he does in the studio too.

American Reckoning was nice too.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Kova 10-03-2020 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1268569)
Really glad that Beautiful Drug sounded as good as it did last night. The 'I'm talking about' part had the rasp that he does in the studio too.

American Reckoning was nice too.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Totally agree. I also liked the 'I'm talking 'bout' expression. I love the song overall.

WildBilly 10-04-2020 02:03 PM

Oh god, those crowd noises!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.