Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   SiriusXM Bon Jovi Radio ch. 709 stuff (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70840)

lolo5769 10-05-2021 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1275728)

Hello

Perfect job.

Laurent

lolo5769 10-05-2021 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pivek (Post 1275695)
This weekend Osaka 2000 announced.

Hello all,

I do not know if you are like me, but impossible to find past concerts on SIRIUS on the web. It's not cool because I am missing 3. Do you have this problem too?

i have recording Wembley and Osaka but I don't see a date for a radio rebroadcast of the 3 other concerts. Do you have any news? Likewise, on the site it gives US timetables, but how many times do you have to take when you're in Europe? If someone could answer me. Thanks to the community.

See ya

Laurent

blazeofglory 10-05-2021 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolo5769 (Post 1275748)
Hello all,

I do not know if you are like me, but impossible to find past concerts on SIRIUS on the web. It's not cool because I am missing 3. Do you have this problem too?

i have recording Wembley and Osaka but I don't see a date for a radio rebroadcast of the 3 other concerts. Do you have any news? Likewise, on the site it gives US timetables, but how many times do you have to take when you're in Europe? If someone could answer me. Thanks to the community.

See ya

Laurent

I don't know where to find stuff on the Sirius website as I don't have it, so I can't help you with that, but for the timetables you'll have to check which US time zone(s) they're displaying. If the times are in ET you'll have to add 6 hours to get the European time (5 if you're in the British time zone and 7 if you're in the Eastern European time zone).

lolo5769 10-05-2021 07:24 PM

Hi
Thanks for the information. On the other hand I do not know if the schedules are in AND because nothing is indicated. You say add 6 a.m. I would say take 6 a.m. because when it's 6 p.m. in NY, it's only 12 p.m. in London. Let me know if you find out when the next gig is due. I got equipped with VPN and diretc recording program.

See ya

Laurent

lolo5769 10-05-2021 07:24 PM

Hi
Thanks for the information. On the other hand I do not know if the schedules are in AND because nothing is indicated. You say add 6 a.m. I would say take 6 a.m. because when it's 6 p.m. in NY, it's only 12 p.m. in London. Let me know if you find out when the next gig is due. I got equipped with VPN and diretc recording program.

See ya

Laurent

blazeofglory 10-05-2021 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolo5769 (Post 1275753)
Hi
Thanks for the information. On the other hand I do not know if the schedules are in AND because nothing is indicated. You say add 6 a.m. I would say take 6 a.m. because when it's 6 p.m. in NY, it's only 12 p.m. in London. Let me know if you find out when the next gig is due. I got equipped with VPN and diretc recording program.

See ya

Laurent

If nothing is indicated they're probably in ET as Sirius is headquartered in NYC.

You've got the AM and PM stuff mixed up though. When it's 6 PM in NY, it's 11 PM in London and 12 AM (aka midnight) in most of mainland Europe.

Think of it in the 24-hour format: when it's 18:00 in NY, it's already 23:00 in London, because the European time zones are ahead of the American ones.

rolo_tomachi 10-07-2021 12:52 AM

Has anyone from Jovitalk been to the Virtual Roundtable, or has he been able to see it?

JBJ mentioned box set to celebrate 40 years on 2023. It will be a physical and digital launch.

Dicanio 10-07-2021 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1275757)
Has anyone from Jovitalk been to the Virtual Roundtable, or has he been able to see it?

JBJ mentioned box set to celebrate 40 years on 2023. It will be a physical and digital launch.

Yes, I was on the round table call. I know JBJ often over promises and under delivers but this set sounds like its going to be awesome. There are working on 40-50 unreleased songs, movies (concert videos?) and photos for the 40th Anniversary in 2023. He said there were things he had never seen before and it appeared genuine in that he had no idea what they were sitting on in the archives.

He spoke passionately about Slippery and it was really refreshing to hear him so enthused about their past. It was a really informative event and will end up on SiriusXM at some point.

Kathleen 10-07-2021 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicanio (Post 1275758)
Yes, I was on the round table call. I know JBJ often over promises and under delivers but this set sounds like its going to be awesome. There are working on 40-50 unreleased songs, movies (concert videos?) and photos for the 40th Anniversary in 2023. He said there were things he had never seen before and it appeared genuine in that he had no idea what they were sitting on in the archives.

He spoke passionately about Slippery and it was really refreshing to hear him so enthused about their past. It was a really informative event and will end up on SiriusXM at some point.

Oooo - this sounds wonderful. But we have to wait until 2023 :(

Rdkopper 10-07-2021 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicanio (Post 1275758)
movies (concert videos?)

Thanks for the update... what does this mean?


Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.