Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Metallica... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69618)

KSantaFe 10-25-2016 06:26 AM

So excited for the album!! Jovi has taken most of my attention over the last few weeks, so listening back to Hardwired and Moth Into Flame has me extremely hyped! Moth especially is such a great track.

Very interested to hear Atlas Rise! it's title reminds me of that mythological, Lovecraftian vibe of The Thing That Should Not Be, or The Call of Ktulu etc..

Panda 10-25-2016 06:52 AM

I feel like Metallica is the Nickelback of the 80s. :lol:

Rdkopper 10-25-2016 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1211470)
I feel like Metallica is the Nickelback of the 80s. [emoji38]

I feel like you are showing your age with a comment like that... FYI, they aren't even in the same ballpark... You might want to consider going back to your One Direction chat board where you'll be more accepted...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

KSantaFe 10-25-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1211470)
I feel like Metallica is the Nickelback of the 80s. :lol:

Sarcasm? Surely a "Nickelback of the 80s" would've fit into the Glam Metal scene rather than innovating and bringing to surface a unique brand of Melodic and Progressive Thrash Metal.

Walleris 10-25-2016 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1211470)
I feel like Metallica is the Nickelback of the 80s. :lol:

I am not a Metallica fan, but we all know that's not true. They've always been both 'cool' and critically acclaimed.

I have always made the case for Motley Crue to be the 80s Nickelback.

crashed 10-25-2016 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1211495)
I am not a Metallica fan, but we all know that's not true. They've always been both 'cool' and critically acclaimed.

I have always made the case for Motley Crue to be the 80s Nickelback.

Yeah Metallica are more the U2 of the metal scene - critics love them and they still have a massive fan base.

thesedays2014 10-26-2016 09:43 AM

Whether you like them or not, Metallica created (or at least were the 'first band to get famous for') a new style of music. Their first five albums are legendary. Load and reload are solid, Saint Anger was terrible and Death Magnetic was quite solid. The new album sounds very promising. They are legends and now how to keep themselves at the top...good on to them [emoji4]


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

rolo_tomachi 10-27-2016 05:20 PM

METALLICA Films New Video In Puerto Rico.

http://www.metalremains.com/news/ima...67522297_o.jpg

http://www.metalremains.com/news/ima...88121086_o.jpg

http://www.metalremains.com/news/ima...50513393_o.jpg

http://www.metalremains.com/news/ima...43782543_o.jpg

Javier 10-28-2016 01:09 AM

Show was immense!! Relentless and loud as hell!!
Setlist was:

01. Creeping Death
02. For Whom The Bell Tolls
03. Wherever I May Roam
04. Harvester Of Sorrow
05. The Memory Remains
06. The Unforgiven
07. Moth Into Flame
08. Ride The Lightning
09. Sad But True
10. One
11. Master Of Puppets
12. Battery
13. Fade To Black
14. Seek & Destroy

Encore:

15. Hardwired
16. Whiskey In The Jar
17. Nothing Else Matters
18. Enter Sandman






There's many more out there on youtube. If they're near you, go see them!!!

rolo_tomachi 10-28-2016 01:40 PM

Atlas Rise! TEASER
https://metallica.com/atlasrise

James Hetfield sounds very toned, very connected to the song, I like the sound of it.

thesedays2014 10-28-2016 10:19 PM

Load-y, cool


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

hardwired_70 10-28-2016 11:26 PM

This will be the best Metallica album since 1988.

rolo_tomachi 10-30-2016 01:07 PM

http://oi66.tinypic.com/2ymj2md.jpg


Metallica in new Guitar World


Metallica is on the cover of the new Guitar World and the article inside has some pretty cool insights about Harwired To Self-Destruct. Seems like Guitar World was one of the publications at the NY listening party in September.

Some highlights:


Lyric snippet:

Hetfield on Dream No More sing:"as the world dies screaming"

Hetfield on Atlas Rise: It's about losing perspective. Sounds like the song is about Internet warriors and desktop activists more concerned with "saving a red-legged frog from extinction than taking care of someone in your own family."

Hetfield on Here Comes Revenge: the song is about revenge with the Cain and Abel story from the bible as a "handy metaphor."

Hetfield on Man(Un)Kind:is about starting over, referencing Adam and Eve. "In the song I'm asking, do you have enough? are you ok with what you have?"

Moth was inspired by the Amy Winehouse documentary.

Spit out the bone is described as being one of their "fiercest" songs.

Hatfield addresses tuning: Playing in standard tuning gives the album a more youthful and urgent feel. Dropping live is easier on vocals.

Kirk: a lot of jazz/blues influences like John McLaughlin and Buddy Guy. He came into this album with nothing mapped out and wanted to capture the spontaneity of the moment.


-------------------------------------------------

Some very lucky Fifth Members and Contest Winners, listen to Hardwired...

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...64&oe=58A0C5FF

http://oi67.tinypic.com/2u95wsm.jpg

---------------------------------------


Lars talks. From Rolling Stone :


http://oi65.tinypic.com/1zbvr6x.jpg
Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich spoke with Rolling Stone in a recent interview about the lyrical themes on the band’s new album, Hardwired…To Self-Destruct. He revealed, “There’s a lot of dark stuff about relationships. Not just with other people, but the hidden personalities within.”
Frontman James Hetfield told us which songs on the new record contained some of his favorite lyrics: [“You know, for me, lyrically some of the favorite, ‘Moth Into Flame,’ I like ‘Am I Savage’ and boy, I really like ‘Dream No More,’ which is also kind of another Cthulhu reference but in a very different sense (laughs).

Ulrich also said about the disc’s musical style, “Most of the songs are simpler. We introduce a mood and we stick to it, rather than songs we’ve done where one riff happens and we go over here and then over there and becomes a journey through all these different soundscapes.

KSantaFe 10-30-2016 11:03 PM

Thanks for that Rolo, really great read! All I can say is that I'm stoked to hear the new album, and Spit Out The Bone sounds especially enticing!

thesedays2014 10-31-2016 10:00 PM

Atlas Rise out [emoji16]. Good song. Iron Maiden-y [emoji869][emoji869]


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

steel_horse75 10-31-2016 10:04 PM

Metallica...
 
http://sixxsen.se/2f20t4d

Shaping up to be a good album

Thierry 10-31-2016 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1212799)
http://sixxsen.se/2f20t4d

Shaping up to be a good album

That ****ing rocks!

hardwired_70 11-01-2016 04:02 AM

Metallica-3 Haters-0

This could even be better than the best album since Justice.....

They regained all their hunger it seems.

thesedays2014 11-01-2016 09:39 AM

Great songs so far, the only thing that seems to be lacking is well-structured guitar solos. Still amazing if we compare them to another group we know very well who have their mew album out in 3 days [emoji23]


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

KSantaFe 11-01-2016 12:59 PM

Love Atlas, Rise! and it's even my least favourite of the three! This album is shaping up very nicely, and it's cool to hear some proper groove and melody on these songs - like the verse riffage on Moth and the Iron Maiden-esque twin lead on Atlas. The streamlining of the songs has helped as well. I personally find DM bloated and difficult to listen all the way through - which is strange considering that AFJA is my equal-favourite album of theirs. I'm hoping there's a couple slower, heavier songs like Harvester of Sorrow, Sad But True and The Thing That Should Not Be.

hardwired_70 11-01-2016 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesedays2014 (Post 1212861)
Great songs so far, the only thing that seems to be lacking is well-structured guitar solos. Still amazing if we compare them to another group we know very well who have their mew album out in 3 days [emoji23]


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk


True words. Like day and night

rokenrola 11-01-2016 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardwired_70 (Post 1212895)
True words. Like day and night

metallica want to be like Iron Maiden but they cant,this album will be another banging just because they are Metallica,nothing special,they copy of themselves,just because they are hitting hard doesnt mean that this could be their best album since 1998,and compare them to Jovi is stupid but if you do compare them then do it in all areas and you will see Jovi win,numbers are bitches:cool:

semigoodlookin 11-01-2016 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1212914)
metallica want to be like Iron Maiden but they cant,this album will be another banging just because they are Metallica,nothing special,they copy of themselves,just because they are hitting hard doesnt mean that this could be their best album since 1998,and compare them to Jovi is stupid but if you do compare them then do it in all areas and you will see Jovi win,numbers are bitches:cool:

That's a bit petty to be fair. I could throw a bunch of Metallica numbers at you that beat Bon Jovi's and I could do the same and throw some Bon Jovi numbers that beat Metallica's. What does that actually prove?

Firstly, comparing Bon Jovi with Metallica is a bit stupid, different bands with different fans and a different outlook. However, I suppose I could argue that the new songs show Metallica nodding to their thrash roots while still progressing their sound. I think most would admit that's what they would love Bon Jovi to do.

I like THINFS, but a call back to classic Jovi it is not. That said, Jon's mission is cleary different to Metallica's, so just because we expect something does not mean we should get it.

On another thread, it was suggested that Jon should look at Metallica to see how things are done. Like it or not, he doesn't need to. Whether you or I like the last 20 years, the band has been massive. Albums have sold well, tours have sold very well, and Jon has simply become part of the establishment.

It is also worth noting that if Jon followed Metallica's example, he would still be left with a number of average to terrible records. Metallica has pushed out some duds over the years too.

Also, be like Iron Maiden in what way? Sell less records, have less fans? I don't get it, they play different kinds of metal, I don't see Metallica seeking the kind of soaring (dare I say, almost prog and power metal) that Iron Maiden does. I am fans of both bands and just don't see Metallica copying Maiden.

rokenrola 11-01-2016 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlookin (Post 1212921)
That's a bit petty to be fair. I could throw a bunch of Metallica numbers at you that beat Bon Jovi's and I could do the same and throw some Bon Jovi numbers that beat Metallica's. What does that actually prove?

Firstly, comparing Bon Jovi with Metallica is a bit stupid, different bands with different fans and a different outlook. However, I suppose I could argue that the new songs show Metallica nodding to their thrash roots while still progressing their sound. I think most would admit that's what they would love Bon Jovi to do.

I like THINFS, but a call back to classic Jovi it is not. That said, Jon's mission is cleary different to Metallica's, so just because we expect something does not mean we should get it.

On another thread, it was suggested that Jon should look at Metallica to see how things are done. Like it or not, he doesn't need to. Whether you or I like the last 20 years, the band has been massive. Albums have sold well, tours have sold very well, and Jon has simply become part of the establishment.

It is also worth noting that if Jon followed Metallica's example, he would still be left with a number of average to terrible records. Metallica has pushed out some duds over the years too.

Also, be like Iron Maiden in what way? Sell less records, have less fans? I don't get it, they play different kinds of metal, I don't see Metallica seeking the kind of soaring (dare I say, almost prog and power metal) that Iron Maiden does. I am fans of both bands and just don't see Metallica copying Maiden.

it proves that Jovi is bigger band worldwide(sell more records,sell more tour tickets etc.) so compare two largely different bands is stupid,I love Maiden,Metallica,Whitesnake,Van Halen,Aerosmith,Europe etc but I dont compare them to Jovi,they are all different bands.
Metallica do little copy of Maidens(they have huge fan base,they sell little but they are live legends) with the way of playing,they try to be more melodic, because Maidens are much better players in every way than Metallica!

semigoodlookin 11-01-2016 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1212924)
it proves that Jovi is bigger band worldwide(sell more records,sell more tour tickets etc.)

Metallica do little copy of Maidens(they have huge fan base,they sell little but they are live legends) with the way of playing,they try to be more melodic, because Maidens are much better players in every way than Metallica!

This is all debatable, even the part about sales.

However, I totally agree that comparing Bon Jovi with Metallica is stupid, but so is comparing Metallica with Maiden.

thesedays2014 11-01-2016 06:24 PM

Metallica...
 
Yep, let's not compare bands that are totally different [emoji23]. There may be Maiden influences in some Tallica tunes, but that's it...
Personally I like what the new Tallica record sounds like, find Jovi's latest their worst ever (listening to Power Station demos in the last couple of days...I find the lyrics and musicianship more mature than THINFS) and am not a great fan of Maiden but love their live shows and agree they are legends, as are Metallica...don't think Jovi are though, although they are still my favourite band [emoji4]


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

rokenrola 11-01-2016 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlookin (Post 1212926)
This is all debatable, even the part about sales.

However, I totally agree that comparing Bon Jovi with Metallica is stupid, but so is comparing Metallica with Maiden.

what is debatable?salea? lets debate! who sold more?BJ which tours are more seeing?BJ who cross the line of 1 Billion with Stones,U2,Springsteen,Madona?BJ
what bend have the most concerts playing in stadiums(calculated by Japanese)?BJ
Metallica and Maiden are more similar than Metallica and Jovi,so they can be compared

semigoodlookin 11-01-2016 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesedays2014 (Post 1212927)
Yep, let's not compare bands that are totally different [emoji23]. There may be Maiden influences in some Tallica tunes, but that's it...
Personally I like what the new Tallica record sounds like, find Jovi's latest their worst ever (listening to Power Station demos in the last couple of days...I find the lyrics and musicianship more mature than THINFS) and am not a great fan of Maiden but love their live shows and agree they are legends, as are Metallica...don't think Jovi are though, although they are still my favourite band [emoji4]


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I don't think Maiden is a music legend either. A metal legend for sure, but they never really crossed over enough to be considered major legends of music in general.

Metallica did cross over enough to be classed as outright legends I think. As for Bon Jovi, I am not sure, they certainly crossed over and JBJ is probably more famous than most singers. I would say they are the best known of these three bands, but no, I agree, not legends in terms of music.

rokenrola 11-01-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesedays2014 (Post 1212927)
Yep, let's not compare bands that are totally different [emoji23]. There may be Maiden influences in some Tallica tunes, but that's it...
Personally I like what the new Tallica record sounds like, find Jovi's latest their worst ever (listening to Power Station demos in the last couple of days...I find the lyrics and musicianship more mature than THINFS) and am not a great fan of Maiden but love their live shows and agree they are legends, as are Metallica...don't think Jovi are though, although they are still my favourite band [emoji4]


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

your favourite band but you think THINFS is their worst album!
and you like what Metallica album sounds because its hard
bon jovi are live legend too by every standard

semigoodlookin 11-01-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1212930)
what is debatable?salea? lets debate! who sold more?BJ which tours are more seeing?BJ who cross the line of 1 Billion with Stones,U2,Springsteen,Madona?BJ
what bend have the most concerts playing in stadiums(calculated by Japanese)?BJ
Metallica and Maiden are more similar than Metallica and Jovi,so they can be compared

Ok, I will humour you.

Metallica has sold 110 million albums worldwide (not including Hardwired) and has done so over nine albums. It averages 12.2 million unit sales per album.

Bon Jovi has sold 130 million albums worldwide over 13 albums (including Burning Bridges but not This House). It averages 10 million unit sales per album.

Extra albums (live, covers, greatest hits etc.) Metallica has four, Bon Jovi has five.

As you can see, Bon Jovi has sold more, but Metallica outsells Bon Jovi on a per album basis. The single point I am making here is numbers can be interpreted as you want, but are meaningless in deciding which band is best, or even more popular.

Bon Jovi is my favorite band, no question, and Metallica is not even in the top 10. That said, I don't need to cite Bon Jovi's statistics to make me feel better about liking the band.

rokenrola 11-01-2016 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlookin (Post 1212936)
Ok, I will humour you.

Metallica has sold 110 million albums worldwide (not including Hardwired) and has done so over nine albums. It averages 12.2 million unit sales per album.

Bon Jovi has sold 130 million albums worldwide over 13 albums (including Burning Bridges but not This House). It averages 10 million unit sales per album.

Extra albums (live, covers, greatest hits etc.) Metallica has four, Bon Jovi has five.

As you can see, Bon Jovi has sold more, but Metallica outsells Bon Jovi on a per album basis. The single point I am making here is numbers can be interpreted as you want, but are meaningless in deciding which band is best, or even more popular.

Bon Jovi is my favorite band, no question, and Metallica is not even in the top 10. That said, I don't need to cite Bon Jovi's statistics to make me feel better about liking the band.

well that is just one way of do it,BJ have 6 albums over 10 million sales which two of them are over 20 million,BJ is generally more popular worldwide,JBJ is better songwriter,Richie is better guitar player,Tico is better drum player so by every comparision BJ is better band and I feel much better because of that.

semigoodlookin 11-01-2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1212948)
well that is just one way of do it,BJ have 6 albums over 10 million sales which two of them are over 20 million,BJ is generally more popular worldwide,JBJ is better songwriter,Richie is better guitar player,Tico is better drum player so by every comparision BJ is better band and I feel much better because of that.

Exactly, that is one way to doing it. I was not even comparing the numbers, just using them to make the point that comparing bands by statistics is silly.

As for the rest of what you wrote, I realise that you are one of those fans who simply won't accept anything wrong with the band. Better singer, drummer, bla bla bla is not a fact and it is like you putting your fingers in your ears and shouting la, la, la.

I used to be like this about Bon Jovi, not accepting any criticism or not understanding that other bands have great achievements too. I was about 14.

rokenrola 11-01-2016 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlookin (Post 1212953)
Exactly, that is one way to doing it. I was not even comparing the numbers, just using them to make the point that comparing bands by statistics is silly.

As for the rest of what you wrote, I realise that you are one of those fans who simply won't accept anything wrong with the band. Better singer, drummer, bla bla bla is not a fact and it is like you putting your fingers in your ears and shouting la, la, la.

I used to be like this about Bon Jovi, not accepting any criticism or not understanding that other bands have great achievements too. I was about 14.

nooo,I am not that kind of fan,WAN is something very wrong they done it,even LH is for me down point of band,I just dont like when someone compares Jovi with other bands and disrespect the band by that,like Jon dont move,cant sing,they are pop band,Jon is evel CEO,David and Tico are useless etc.
I support band but not bashing them for every single thing that I dont like.
I am more hard rock fan but Jovi is my soul music:D

kleman 11-01-2016 10:51 PM

what bend have the most concerts playing in stadiums(calculated by Japanese)?BJ

Didnt know that. Please explain?:cool:

thesedays2014 11-01-2016 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlookin (Post 1212953)
Exactly, that is one way to doing it. I was not even comparing the numbers, just using them to make the point that comparing bands by statistics is silly.



As for the rest of what you wrote, I realise that you are one of those fans who simply won't accept anything wrong with the band. Better singer, drummer, bla bla bla is not a fact and it is like you putting your fingers in your ears and shouting la, la, la.



I used to be like this about Bon Jovi, not accepting any criticism or not understanding that other bands have great achievements too. I was about 14.



In the end, it's becoming a Jovi vs Metallica debate lol.

It may be to do with age or maybe music taste, but let's be as objective as possible (subjectively lol).

Metallica are legends in their type of music, Bon Jovi are a commercial band who have a great frontman, who knows exactly how to play the game: when it was cool to be hard rock, they were hard rock; when ballads were in, there were Bon Jovi; country, there they were; pop-rock junk (in Jon's words), Jovi went for it. They also had one of the best guitarists in the world.

Player vs player, you can't compare. It's different music. However, Lars Ulrich is a legend (due to his style and novelty, technically he is nothing special); Hetfield is a rhythm guitar legend and their bass players are first class. Kirk has created some amazing solos (specially AJFA).Except for Richie, Jovi's players are amazing session musicians.

I don't think THINFS is Jovi's worst album because it isn't 'hard' or that Metallica's is looking good because it's 'hard'. Saint Anger was extremely hard and extremely shit [emoji23]. BB had feel, lyrics and GUITAR, Lost Highway is very well structured, WAN had some brilliant acoustic songs and IWY. THINFS has none of that. Hardwired (so far) has well structured songs and feel.

Hate to say it, but Bon Jovi has become Jon & his band. Metallica are and have always been a band. [emoji30]


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

rokenrola 11-01-2016 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kleman (Post 1212979)
what bend have the most concerts playing in stadiums(calculated by Japanese)?BJ

Didnt know that. Please explain?:cool:

during they LH tour in Japan 2008,japanese journalist said that they in Japan calculated BJ have played most stadium concerts in the world,passing by Stones and others! They didnt say how many but that is the fact!

rolo_tomachi 11-02-2016 12:07 AM

Atlas Rise is pretty cool, iron maiden parts is amazing, but the best of song is james hetfield, great voice and sing, feel the energy. The structure is not bad, little repetitive in some moments, but not bad. The song growing on me when i listen again.

Can't wait for the full album.
8)

The video is lazy, however.

KSantaFe 11-02-2016 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesedays2014 (Post 1212983)
Hate to say it, but Bon Jovi has become Jon & his band. Metallica are and have always been a band. [emoji30]

And yet, every song on the new album, bar one, is written by only two of the members - James and Lars. AFJA was almost exclusively made by James and Lars - as evidenced by the mix (which I actually really like). Kirk didn't play at all on Nothing Else Matters, and no one else was allowed to contribute to James's lyrics until St. Anger.

Reading/hearing the interviews, watching Some Kind of Monster and even just listening to some of the music - it's obvious that it's been James's and Lars's band, and the other two are somewhat along for the ride. James will admit very freely that he's been very controlling, and didn't encourage a democratic dynamic within the band - just listen to All Within My Hands off St. Anger. Hopefully this is changing, as it is starting to with Jovi as well - little by little.

So no, I think Metallica are, much like almost every other musical group, guilty of becoming a one-man, or two-man, show.

thesedays2014 11-02-2016 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSantaFe (Post 1213017)
And yet, every song on the new album, bar one, is written by only two of the members - James and Lars. AFJA was almost exclusively made by James and Lars - as evidenced by the mix (which I actually really like). Kirk didn't play at all on Nothing Else Matters, and no one else was allowed to contribute to James's lyrics until St. Anger.



Reading/hearing the interviews, watching Some Kind of Monster and even just listening to some of the music - it's obvious that it's been James's and Lars's band, and the other two are somewhat along for the ride. James will admit very freely that he's been very controlling, and didn't encourage a democratic dynamic within the band - just listen to All Within My Hands off St. Anger. Hopefully this is changing, as it is starting to with Jovi as well - little by little.



So no, I think Metallica are, much like almost every other musical group, guilty of becoming a one-man, or two-man, show.



I disagree; they all play their part: Lars & Hetfield (+Hammet+ bass player) have always written the songs, but look at the contribution of each player...
AJFA is the perfect example: what would that record be without Kirk's solos? What would their live shows be like without Rob's craziness (Jason was immense live, as was Cliff in a very different way).
In life there are leaders and followers, contributors,... Metallica is very much a four piece and always has been; you can see it, you can hear it,... From the beginning, Bon Jovi (you don't even have to go further than the name) has been Jon's band; first with more input from David, then Richie, Desmond & writers. Things intensified before and during the recording of KTF (see Bob Rock's comments) & now it is certainly Jon + band.
Metallica is a four piece, how many are in Jovi?
There's nothing wrong with how both bands are...but they are very different [emoji6]


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

steel_horse75 11-02-2016 02:34 PM

http://teamrock.com/review/2016-11-0...lbum-review-cr

3/5

Quote:

Because, alas, Hardwired falls short of Death Magnetic in its paltry haul of unashamedly excessive, bombastic, super-sized speed-metal anthems. Too many songs just chug along in routine riff-crunching mode, barely building on their initial blueprint.
Worrying as this is one of the reasons I cant listen to Death Magnetic - the songs are long for longs sake.

Also people moan about JBJ lyrics but some of Metallicas when woeful are really woeful.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.