Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What songs do you want on the 2nd leg of the tour? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69970)

Becky 04-19-2017 03:51 AM

What songs do you want on the 2nd leg of the tour?

Pick songs you would like to see worked into/rotated in the set list.
Obviously, this isn't a plan for every night, but just some songs to add variety.

New:
Living with the Ghost
I Will Drive You Home
New Year's Day
All Hail the King
Devil's in the Temple

2000's
Superman Tonight
Love's the Only Rule
Make a Memory
The Distance
Who Would You Die For
Beautiful World (This never got played, right?)
What's Left of Me

90's
These Days
I Believe
Saturday Night
Keep the Faith
Destination Anywhere
Blaze of Glory

80's
Wild Is the Wind
Blood on Blood
Let It Rock

And please never play again:
We Weren't Born to Follow
Work for the Working Man
Happy Now

Thomas S 04-19-2017 04:21 AM

I'd be happy with anything that isn't the same overplayed combination of Lost Highway, Whole Lot Of Leavin, We Got It Goin On and Sleep When I'm Dead.

Obvious ones that need to be put in the sets are I'll Be There For You, Bed of Roses, In These Arms and Blaze of Glory as they're all well-known hits. I think the reason we haven't heard IBTFY or BOR yet on this tour is because Jon knows they're both going to be especially difficult on his vocals and so he picks Always instead (which is even more difficult): if you're gonna go big, you might as well go really big.

I like all of your picks, I'd especially like them to play I Will Drive You Home a couple of times as it's my favourite song from the new album.

I'd like to see Blood on Blood and Saturday Night get played a little bit more frequently, I was happy that they got played as often as they did but Saturday Night was rather neglected towards the end of the leg. Runaway should also get played regularly, as has been done closer towards the end of the leg. I think it's a great encore song that everyone knows.

I'd love to see them play:
One Wild Night & Bounce (two fun little rockers that could easily replace WGIGO)
Wild In The Streets (I can't emphasize enough how much I want this to be a staple)
Never Say Goodbye (In my perfect world this would be the final song, probably played acoustic, to end every show. Kind of like how Bruce often ends his shows with an acoustic version of Thunder Road although admittedly NSG is no where near as popular a song amongst casuals.)
Story of My Life (Kind of in the same vein as OWN and Bounce).
Anything from These Days!! (Such an underappreciated album in live shows. Jon knows full well how much it is loved by the fans so when he throws in a few songs like Hey God or Something to Believe In he knows the die-hards will appreciate it but in my opinion it deserves a bit more play time. Why not play something like (It's Hard) Letting You Go, surely that song isn't too painful on the vocals.

I honestly do believe that the band is ready to play around 90 songs as David claims, but Jon just wants to stick to his guns (another song I'd love to see get a spin!!). I think most of the 90 are one-offs or very rare songs like Dry County, Hey God etc. They will get played, just not as often as they could be.

Rdkopper 04-19-2017 04:57 AM

More Burning Bridges songs besides WDR... And Loves The Only Rule as Jon mentioned

KeepTheFaith2211 04-19-2017 08:39 AM

Anything pre-Circle. Literally anything.

Dicanio 04-19-2017 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1223788)
Pick songs you would like to see worked into/rotated in the set list.
Obviously, this isn't a plan for every night, but just some songs to add variety.

New:
Living with the Ghost
I Will Drive You Home
New Year's Day
All Hail the King
Devil's in the Temple

2000's
Superman Tonight
Love's the Only Rule
Make a Memory
The Distance
Who Would You Die For
Beautiful World (This never got played, right?)
What's Left of Me

90's
These Days
I Believe
Saturday Night
Keep the Faith
Destination Anywhere
Blaze of Glory

80's
Wild Is the Wind
Blood on Blood
Let It Rock

And please never play again:
We Weren't Born to Follow
Work for the Working Man
Happy Now

Great post! I agree with all your choices. Maybe we should also have a post asking which songs we DON'T want to hear on the second leg?

Thomas S 04-19-2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicanio (Post 1223802)
Great post! I agree with all your choices. Maybe we should also have a post asking which songs we DON'T want to hear on the second leg?

I think we can just do that here. Which songs did you have in mind?

James_86 04-19-2017 09:34 AM

I Wanna Be Loved would be great. Has a similar mood and feel to the general atmosphere of the new record.

There's a fair bit of great stuff from the 00's that he could still just about pull off I think.

Happy Now, Bounce and Born Again Tomorrow!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

fanofrem 04-19-2017 11:28 AM

My list.
Living with the Ghost
These Days
Dry County
Wild I the Wind
Goodnight New York
Beautyful World
I'm With You
Bounce
Joey
Just Older
Two Story Town
Last Man Standing
Story of My Life
Bells of Freedom
I Belive
A Teardrop to the Sea
Saturday Night Gave Me Sunday Morning
I'm Your Man
Burning Bridges
Diomnd Ring
Bullet
Thorn In My Side
Superman tonight
Happy Now
That's What the Water Made Me
What's Left of Me

Samdoyle1987 04-19-2017 12:14 PM

I'll try be realistic here....
Throw in a brief acoustic snippet of NSG in a few encores here and there. Maybe, instead of always, give bed of roses a shot (I am open to a reworked, downtuned or acoustic version) . I hope they keep the 6 or so THINFS songs in the set, but be sure to mix them up every night. I would love ITA, something like this: https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=lop29BPAvE0. Also, imagine how awesome it would be if we got a snippet of lie to me! Like this, https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=3nyxhcRt0K8.
I don't think these days is realistic. Could IBTFY be made to work? I hope it is at least attempted once or twice. Definitely throw in BAT to the set every few nights.

CLEYoungGun21 04-19-2017 01:48 PM

I'd like to see In these Arms played a couple times (give DB the lead!) also, I wonder they could still do Roulette... I think it sounded okay in 2010 when they played Hawaii. Oh, and Let it Rock, I bet Phil would rock that solo if given the chance to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kokutetsu101 04-19-2017 01:52 PM

How come songs like last cigarette or novocaine or maybe even story of my life dosen't get performed?? Jon should be able to pull that off

Anyways my list would be
Living with the ghost
Real love
Blind love
Brokenpromiseland
Live before you die
Fast cars
Learn to love
I wanna be loved
Welcome to wherever you are
Wildflower
Last cigarette
Novocaine
You had me from hello
Love me back to life
Everyday
Undivided
Next 100 years
Say it isn't so
Just older
Save the world
These days
Something for the pain
Something to believe in
Bitter wine
Anything before or from these days is fine with me

Eveline 04-19-2017 02:42 PM

I would LOVE to hear the songs NEVER performed live like Hearts breaking even...

Captain_jovi 04-19-2017 04:37 PM

Honestly, just variety. I know I've said it before but the repeat songs they're choosing aren't bad but don't need to be highlighted every tour. Give some of those non hits a rest. 99 in the Shade would be a fun party song, One Wild Night, Bounce. Just switch it up a tad, if not show to show then tour to tour.

DryCounty 04-19-2017 05:43 PM

It's really time for Everyday to return. Comercially it's a top 40 hit in the States, Top 10 hit in Canada, Germany, Australia and a bunch of European countries. It has a sold 8 million plays on Youtube and was a first single.

Musically it's an utempo energetic song that actually has a heavy rock feel to it. It's easy on Jons vocals and would be perfect to play early in the set instead of songs like Lost Highway, WLOL, Born To Follow etc.

One Wild Night, Misunderstood, Bounce, Last Man Standing, Story of My Life, Any Other Day, Thorn In My Side, LTOR, Saturday Nights Gave Me Sunday Mornings, Water Made Me would be a good bunch of the 2000 material. Those are songs I picked thinking of what could actually work out live and mainly songs Jon could manage to get through.
I'd love for the band to play all of NJ, KTF and TD but it's not realistic. He'll play the hits because he has to - but the days of hearing Hey God, Dry County, TAALS, Wild in the Streets, Livin In Sin and so on are gone.

Captain_jovi 04-19-2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DryCounty (Post 1223820)
It's really time for Everyday to return. Comercially it's a top 40 hit in the States, Top 10 hit in Canada, Germany, Australia and a bunch of European countries. It has a sold 8 million plays on Youtube and was a first single.

Musically it's an utempo energetic song that actually has a heavy rock feel to it. It's easy on Jons vocals and would be perfect to play early in the set instead of songs like Lost Highway, WLOL, Born To Follow etc.

One Wild Night, Misunderstood, Bounce, Last Man Standing, Story of My Life, Any Other Day, Thorn In My Side, LTOR, Saturday Nights Gave Me Sunday Mornings, Water Made Me would be a good bunch of the 2000 material. Those are songs I picked thinking of what could actually work out live and mainly songs Jon could manage to get through.
I'd love for the band to play all of NJ, KTF and TD but it's not realistic. He'll play the hits because he has to - but the days of hearing Hey God, Dry County, TAALS, Wild in the Streets, Livin In Sin and so on are gone.

I wouldn't count out the last batch, most of those got played on the European run last tour. I think the days of hoping to hear them at a North American show are long gone but any one of those could return if they go to Europe.

Captain.Crash 04-20-2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 1223801)
Anything pre-Circle. Literally anything.

Wildflower?

cqleonardo 04-20-2017 09:51 PM

second leg will be South America so, some stuff off These Days is gonna appear on the setlists...

bonjovi90 04-20-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cqleonardo (Post 1223886)
second leg will be South America so, some stuff off These Days is gonna appear on the setlists...

I wouldn't count on that...

Elvistico 04-21-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kokutetsu101 (Post 1223809)
How come songs like last cigarette or novocaine or maybe even story of my life dosen't get performed?? Jon should be able to pull that off

Anyways my list would be
Living with the ghost
Real love
Blind love
Brokenpromiseland
Live before you die
Fast cars
Learn to love
I wanna be loved
Welcome to wherever you are
Wildflower
Last cigarette
Novocaine
You had me from hello
Love me back to life
Everyday
Undivided
Next 100 years
Say it isn't so
Just older
Save the world
These days
Something for the pain
Something to believe in
Bitter wine
Anything before or from these days is fine with me

Kinda strange that Living with a ghost hasn't been played, but maybe the song is too much inspired by Richie so that Jon does not want to go through that emotion every night. When you write a song, you're in a whole other place than when you're performing it in front of 20.000 fans who are there to rock out.

The list above contains some funny titles that - dreaming is allowed though - will never ever see the light of day anymore on a stage : bitter wine, save the world, I want to be loved, Cigarette, wildflower, You had me from hello, Novocaine ( so many hand songs in that list - was that your fav record?)

Super rarities that i can see being played once are :

- Story of my life
- Undivided (would fit if ever doing a paris show in Europe since paris is the city suffering most under terrorist attacks - the song has a link)
- Everyday : that's a great suggestion that was made - this band would nail it
- Love is the only rule might be the rarity they pull from The Circle

The old classic rarities of fan favorites - I believe, STBI, Hey God, Dry County, This ain't a love song, ... If i believed in god i'd pray for those songs :) Halleluja baby !

Elvistico 04-21-2017 11:17 AM

... Whooaaa... been reading the board from time to time but it has been a long time I've posted. Just saying : it feels good to write again :) - most unimportant post everrrrr!

Bounce7800 04-21-2017 12:25 PM

Anything different. Literally anything. And more THINFS songs. They should ALL get an airing and the whole album should be switched up and played over the course of each few shows.

They keep missing out hit singles, I keep saying it but songs like Misunderstood, Everyday, One Wild Night, TYFLM, AALY & Say It Isn't So. Anything with a video pre-2006 got plenty of rotation on music channles so fans and casuals know them.

It almost doesnt matter whether Jon can sing songs or not - he can't sing Prayer or Always but still does them, so what's another one? I'd rather he try and fail rather than have Sleep, LH & WLOL for the umpteenth time.

Zakatar 04-22-2017 08:36 AM

Here's an extensive list of songs that I think they could (and should) still pull off:

-Shot Through the Heart [not a chance in hell it will be played, but it is well within Jon's current range]

-Tokyo Road [also not a chance in hell of being played, except maybe a very slight possibility in Japan. Dave, Phil, Hugh, and Everett could help out in the chorus, in the same vein as they do in THINFS]

-I'd Die For You [relatively well-known song, well within Jon's range]

-Never Say Goodbye [acoustic version. within Jon's range. Also one of there more well-known songs]

-Wild is the Wind [popular among die-hards, not as rangy as some of their other songs from the 80s.]

-Love For Sale [well within Jon's range. Might take Phil a little while to learn it though]

-I'll Be There For You [exactly WHY has this not been performed at all on this tour yet!? It's only one of their biggest songs of all time for crying out loud!]

-In These Arms [Why this hasn't even been played yet is beyond me! It would be useful to give Dave this one somewhere in the middle of a show so Jon can rest his voice for a few mins. Also, it was played during the 2015 Asia tour, where Jon's voice was even worse than it currently is!]

-Bed of Roses [quite rangy, but considering that it is one of there most well-known songs, it needs to be performed on this tour. If they can do "Always", who says they can't do this one? I wouldn't be mad if they brought down the key to D like they do with "In These Arms"]

-Dry County [very rangy, but an extremely popular song. Definitely not one to be played often, but it deserves a few plays every tour due to its popularity. Also, Phil performs the solo excellently]

-These Days [only if Jon sings it the way Richie does at his solo shows and lets Dave, Everett, and Phil handle the high notes]

-Diamond Ring [well within Jon's range]

-(It's Hard) Letting You Go [not a chance in hell of being played, but the other band members can sing the high "whooaa"s in this song if it ever is]

-Lie to Me [another one without a chance in hell of being played, but if it is, it should be the acoustic version played in 2011]

-Just Older [quite an anthem live, and not incredibly rangy. Maybe they don't perform it anymore because Jon doesn't want people to think he and the band are becoming irrelevant?]

-One Wild Night [easily much better than WGIGO. Should be a live staple.]

-Thank You For Loving Me [this would be a good way to thank all of the fans that have witnessed his struggles (both with Richie and his voice) over the years. It would also make a good show closer]

-Next 100 Years [well within Jon's range, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks Phil would absolutely kill the epic solo at the end!]

-Say it Isn't So [within Jon's range and would make for an interesting surprise]

-Undivided [as mentioned in a previous post, would be an appropriate song to play in Paris considering recent events]

-Bounce [good alternative to WGIGO. Also appropriate for Paris.]

-Everyday [high-charting single, also well within Jon's range. Last performance was in 2008]

-Misunderstood [well within Jon's range, and I believe it charted reasonably well in some countries]

-The Distance [not particularly rangy, and one of the best songs off Bounce. Not a chance in hell of being played though, the last live performance of this song was over 10 years ago]

-You Had Me From Hello [not a chance in hell of being played, but not particularly rangy]

-Open All Night [Bounce Song] [acoustic, just like in 2010. It would definitely still sound good today if played this way, but there's not a chance in hell of that happening]

-The Radio Saved My Life Tonight [like "In These Arms", it was played during the Asia 2015 tour. Well within Jon's range as he has always sung the chorus in a low octave]

-Miss Fourth of July [well within Jon's range. Good acoustic song, but not a chance in hell of being played]

-Last Man Standing [well within Jon's range, great when performed live]

-Story of My Life [well within Jon's range, high energy]

-Last Cigarette [same as "Story of My Life"]

-Welcome to Wherever You Are [this song contains some of the best lyrics Jon has ever written. They can easily play it down a step or so like Jon did at that one Runaway Tours show in 2015]

-Bells of Freedom [same as WTWEYA, except for the part about the lyrics.]

-(You Want to) Make a Memory [the most well-known song off Lost Highway, and definitely one of the better ones from this album. It was played once in 2015, and is not very rangy. Maybe they aren't playing it on this tour because it sounds almost identical to "Scars on This Guitar"?]

-I Love This Town [one of their most hated songs, but a live staple and well within Jon's range. Should not be played often, and only in places that Jon has a strong connection with.]

-Summertime [fun, up-beat song and well within Jon's range]

-The Last Night [only if acoustic, like they did in 2010]

-Any Other Day [slightly rangier than other songs from Lost Highway, but by far the best song on the album. Phil would kill the solo at the end, as would Dave, and Shanks would probably do something more interesting than Bobby's one-note solos during his turn]

-When We Were Beautiful [within Jon's range, and would add variety to the shows like it did in 2013]

-Superman Tonight [only if Acoustic, like in Seoul 2015]

-Love's the Only Rule [a bit rangy, and should not be played often. One of the best from The Circle]

-Bullet [not all that rangy, and would add some interesting variety. Would also be appropriate in Paris]

-Brokenpromiseland [not that rangy, and one of the best from The Circle. Not a chance in hell of being played, though]

-Thorn in My Side [Well within Jon's range. I don't know about you all, but I'd love to see Jon and Phil do a dual-solo!]

-What Do You Got? [well within Jon's range]

-No Apologies [Jon doesn't sing most of the the chorus anyway!]

-The More Things Change [well within Jon's range, and the message of this song would be a good one to give considering the amount of change the band has gone through in recent years]

-This is Love, This is Life [within Jon's range, and arguably the best of the four new songs released on Greatest Hits]

-Not Running Anymore [well within Jon's range and would add interesting variety]

-Santa Fe [obviously acoustic like in 2010/2011]

-What About Now [well within Jon's range, and still somewhat well-known considering the album What About Now is still relatively new]

-That's What the Water Made Me [most fans should still know it considering it was the opening song for 3/4 of the 2013 tour, and also many of the 2015 shows]

-I'm With You [arguably one of the best songs on WAN]

-What's Left of Me [well within Jon's range]

-Amen [a little rangy, but as I mentioned above WAN is still a relatively new album, and considering that it was performed quite a bit in 2013, should still be remembered my most fans]

-With These Two Hands [not rangy at all, high-energy, and we know Jon can do it live as it was the opening song at quite a few Runaway Tours shows]

-Saturday Night Gave Me Sunday Morning [second most well-known song from BB after WDR, and within Jon's range]

-We All Fall Down [sped up to about the speed of "Bullet", since the original is way too slow to be a good live song]

-I'm Your Man [because they need to perform more songs from Burning Bridges than just WDR!]

-A Teardrop to the Sea [very interesting, slightly These Days-esque song. Would be a good encore opener]

-Fingerprints [well within Jon's range, and they need to perform more different songs from BB!]

-Who Would You Die For [very interesting song, and only a little rangy at parts, much like "Devil"]

-Take Back the Night [lively, up-beat (but strangely familiar) song, would be great during an encore]

-Born Again Tomorrow [exactly why isn't this song a live staple on this tour!? It's by far the most energetic song on the album, and could easily get people on their feet!]

-Come on Up to Our House [like "Thank You For Loving Me", this song would make a great show closer, as it would greatly compliment opening the show with THINFS]

-Goodnight New York [since they didn't play it at either MSG show, it likely won't ever be played, but it would still sound great in a live setting due to its energy]

-I Will Drive You Home [possibly the least rangy song in their entire catalog, and would sound great in an encore right between "Wanted" and "Prayer". I can just imagine Dave, Hugh, Everett, and Shanks singing that ending harmony together. I don't believe there is much chance of hearing it, though.]

-Real Love [this song is the reason "Blind Love" is not on this list. Not rangy at all, and would fit in the same slot as "Scars on This Guitar".

-All Hail the King [Jon has showed us he can sing this one at those four promo shows in October]

-Color Me In [not rangy at all, but would probably lull the audience to sleep if they played it live. Not a chance of ever being performed]

-Touch of Grey [my personal favorite from THINFS. Definitely an encore song, and possibly even a show closer. Not a chance in hell to be played, though.]

Thomas S 04-22-2017 11:32 AM

If only Jon could see that list. :(
It's a real shame that some of those songs aren't being played, Jon could easily pull off most of them.

I think Jon just doesn't like improvising, he wants to be very prepared and absolutely comfortable with what he's singing, he doesn't like to take risks on the stage which is a shame.

KSantaFe 04-22-2017 12:23 PM

Great list Zakatar. I'd throw in Novocaine, Get Ready and Hook Me Up as well. I think HAND is an album that is recent enough that Jon could pull some of the album tracks, and yet is old enough to *almost* feel classic. Jon should also be using the BB tracks to add variety without straining his voice to an extreme degree.

How would we feel about the band playing some of Jon's other solo material with the band? Like the DA tracks?

Eveline 04-22-2017 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSantaFe (Post 1223975)
Great list Zakatar.

I so agree! Love the little comments, too :D

bonjovi90 04-22-2017 01:55 PM

Zakatar, you do like the expression "not a chance in hell", don't you? :D

Captain_jovi 04-22-2017 03:23 PM

Have to again offer the thought that the complaints are after a North American leg. Other places WILL get rarer songs. Always have.

Juls Sambora 04-22-2017 04:33 PM

Just one simple wish: One wild night!

Gabriel Shoes 04-22-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1223811)
I would LOVE to hear the songs NEVER performed live like Hearts breaking even...

Come on, they never played that one even in the 90s.

Today it's just impossible without reworking on the arrangements like Radio, so the songs becomes something else entirely.

Gabriel Shoes 04-22-2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas S (Post 1223974)
If only Jon could see that list. :(
It's a real shame that some of those songs aren't being played, Jon could easily pull off most of them.

I think Jon just doesn't like improvising, he wants to be very prepared and absolutely comfortable with what he's singing, he doesn't like to take risks on the stage which is a shame.

People with better memory than me will confirm or correct me. Once there was a talk that Jon checks YouTube and fan boards rarely.

I guess it was Obie tgat said that but, once again, someone better informed can confirm that.

Captain_jovi 04-22-2017 06:05 PM

Maybe 15 or so years ago Obie insinuated that this board is full of people who are never happy.

Rdkopper 04-22-2017 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1223988)
Maybe 15 or so years ago Obie insinuated that this board is full of people who are never happy.

Yeah, pretty much!!!

Captain_jovi 04-22-2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1223989)
Yeah, pretty much!!!

We all go through periods of dissatisfaction with the band. Last tour you were pretty critical of them and were shutting down anyone trying to be positive. It happens.

Rdkopper 04-22-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1223990)
We all go through periods of dissatisfaction with the band. Last tour you were pretty critical of them and were shutting down anyone trying to be positive. It happens.

True... and I still feel the same about the last tout...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

JackieBlue 04-22-2017 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Shoes (Post 1223987)
People with better memory than me will confirm or correct me. Once there was a talk that Jon checks YouTube and fan boards rarely...

Jon may not read message boards or YT comments himself; but I'd bet my next paycheck that there are people in his organization or Azoff's - whoever is in charge of PR - who get their paychecks to do exactly that, and to keep Jon posted.

It would just be stupid for them not to. It's free marketing feedback and the comments are more honest than what they could get from any focus group.

You can track it over the promotion last fall, if you're interested. Note what was being said on the message boards about Jon's comments in one interview, and then compare it with how his statements were modified over the next interviews to reflect it.

Gabriel Shoes 04-22-2017 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1223998)
Jon may not read message boards or YT comments himself; but I'd bet my next paycheck that there are people in his organization or Azoff's - whoever is in charge of PR - who get their paychecks to do exactly that, and to keep Jon posted.

It would just be stupid for them not to. It's free marketing feedback and the comments are more honest than what they could get from any focus group.

You can track it over the promotion last fall, if you're interested. Note what was being said on the message boards about Jon's comments in one interview, and then compare it with how his statements were modified over the next interviews to reflect it.

I guess YouTube he checks himself.

Everybody uses YouTube, right? Even the stars. Now, go to a fan board to check stuff, that I don't think he waste his time with - like you said, he has people on his payroll for that.

JackieBlue 04-22-2017 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Shoes (Post 1223999)
I guess YouTube he checks himself.

Everybody uses YouTube, right? Even the stars. Now, go to a fan board to check stuff, that I don't think he waste his time with - like you said, he has people on his payroll for that.

Yeah, he may do some of both. I didn't mean to imply that he does or doesn't - just that I'm reasonably sure somebody is keeping up with it. :)

Savvi 04-23-2017 11:07 AM

Born Again Tomorrow
Living With A Ghost

That's What the Water Made Me
Pictures of You

Love's the Only Rule
Superman Tonight

Any Other Day

I Want to Be Loved

Undivided
Bounce
Everyday

Just Older
Thank You For Lovin Me
Say It Isn't So
One Wild Night

Something for the Pain
Damned

I Believe
In These Arms
Bed of Roses

Blaze of Glory

Living In Sin
I'll Be There For You

Raise Your Hands
Wild In the Streets
Never Say Goodbye

Only Lonely
Hardest Part is the Night

Get Ready
Roulette

/wishful thinking

ezearis 05-01-2017 11:22 PM

'80s

Get Ready
Only Lonely
I'd Die For You
Wild In The Streets
Living In Sin

Wild Is The Wind

'90s
Hey God
This Ain't A Love Song
These Days
Lie To Me

(It's Hard) Letting You Go
Something To Believe In

00's
Thank You For Loving Me
Next 100 Years
Just Older
Mystery Train

One Wild Night
Undivided
Everyday
Misunderstood
All About Loving You
Right Side Of Wrong
You Had Me From Hello
Bounce
Open All Night
Welcome To Wherever You Are
Last Man Standing
Bells Of Freedom
I Am

Story Of My Life
Summertime
(You Want To) Make A Memory
Any Other Day
Lonely
Superman Tonight (Acoustic if possible)
Love's The Only Rule
Happy Now

10's
The More Things Change
I'm With You
Pictures of You
Room At The End Of The World
We Don't Run
Saturday Night Gave Me Sunday Morning
Fingerprints
Who Would You Die For
Living With The Ghost
Born Again Tomorrow
Roller Coaster
New Year's Day

The Devil's In The Temple
Scars On This Guitar

Please don't: We Weren't Born To Follow, Work For The Working Man, I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, Who Says You Can't Go Home, Lost Highway, Whole Lot Of Leavin', Captain Crash, Raise Your Hands.

I'd also would like them to give a rest to Born To Be My Baby (really, sounds awful), and Bad Medicine.

Becky 05-02-2017 12:50 AM

I agree that it would be great if they gave Born to Be My Baby a rest. I would not miss Bad Medicine either, but I think it would be hard to drop that one and please the casual fans.