Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Official June 15 RDS Arena, Dublin, Ireland Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70577)

ticos_stick 06-14-2019 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonty (Post 1255024)
do we have any timings for the show?

"Supporting band Manic Preachers will be playing at 6.15 pm and Bon Jovi will start playing at 8.10 pm"

I'd advise anyone going to wear a coat as the weather isn't looking too summery for the weekend.

What the f*ck is happening with all the rain in Europe this summer?!

Jonty 06-14-2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1255026)
"Supporting band Manic Preachers will be playing at 6.15 pm and Bon Jovi will start playing at 8.10 pm"

I'd advise anyone going to wear a coat as the weather isn't looking too summery for the weekend.

What the f*ck is happening with all the rain in Europe this summer?!

A very good question! Last year we had a hose pipe ban at home, this year too much water!!

Jonty 06-14-2019 02:50 PM

When is everybody going to the concert especially the gold standing to get a half decent spot?

Jonny Sambora 06-14-2019 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonty (Post 1255041)
When is everybody going to the concert especially the gold standing to get a half decent spot?

I will be in a pub from 1pm

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jeeper 06-14-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny Sambora (Post 1255053)
I will be in a pub from 1pm

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ben Jovi 06-14-2019 06:36 PM

We're flying over from Liverpool in the morning for the gig. A question about accessibility as I'm looking for some advice on what to do. My girlfriend is now 6 months pregnant, which we didn't know would be the case when we bought standing tickets. She is suffering quite badly with her back over the past 2 days so we're not sure what to do.

I'm assuming I would have had to have had bought accessibility tickets to use that area, even if it was just to have a seat for her between bands while waiting around?

Kevs 06-14-2019 08:04 PM

Yes Jon's voice is not the same, yes he may move less, play the guitar less, yes Richie has moved on and perhaps my excitement has been tamed by reading all the negative comments here but I will turn up, I will sing as loud as I can and I hope to be able to get the front man going. The RDS can be special but it takes two to tango. If us fans go in and sing along it can be a very good night. The set list should have a few changes over the 2 nights.

The big thing pissing me off is no early access

LeaJovi 06-14-2019 08:29 PM

Another day at the office so let's get it over with.

Dry County will appear here. Bye.

steel_horse75 06-14-2019 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Jovi (Post 1255058)
We're flying over from Liverpool in the morning for the gig. A question about accessibility as I'm looking for some advice on what to do. My girlfriend is now 6 months pregnant, which we didn't know would be the case when we bought standing tickets. She is suffering quite badly with her back over the past 2 days so we're not sure what to do.

I'm assuming I would have had to have had bought accessibility tickets to use that area, even if it was just to have a seat for her between bands while waiting around?

Leave her at home
She’ll just ruin the day with her nagging.
:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackieBlue 06-14-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1255078)
Leave her at home
She’ll just ruin the day with her nagging.
:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HA! That made me laugh. (Probably because I was expecting something like "she won't enjoy it anyway." But you stopped me mid-eyeroll with what I assume is the voice of experience.) :D