Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Destination Anywhere on dvd (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=28937)

viking 12-28-2004 01:46 PM

Destination Anywhere on dvd

Bon Jovi.com has announced that Destination Anywhere will be released on dvd on 28 february 2005.
The disc will ofcourse contain the movie and the four music videos.

source: bon jovi.com

Dave 1986 12-28-2004 02:05 PM

That's already been anounced under the "BonJovi.com" updates post on this forum.

Yeah, I'll sure be buying it despite the dodgy acting :lol: (AND that I already own it on VHS and VCD :oops: )

At least they made an effort with this DVD release than with the Live In London DVD.

Rob 12-29-2004 12:28 AM

That's good news. I ain't seen it yet.

allmike 12-30-2004 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david2k86
That's already been anounced under the "BonJovi.com" updates post on this forum.

Yeah, I'll sure be buying it despite the dodgy acting :lol: (AND that I already own it on VHS and VCD :oops: )

At least they made an effort with this DVD release than with the Live In London DVD.

Lol i got them too. But if i can i like to get hold of this one.

Dave 1986 12-30-2004 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allmike
Quote:

Originally Posted by david2k86

Lol i got them too. But if i can i like to get hold of this one.

At least with the DVD version the quality will be much better and without the need for subtitles, as my VCD version has Chinese subtitles permanently inprinted onto the picture throught the entire movie and then English subtitles during whenever songs from the album are played, which to me can be quite annoying.

Does anyone know which video for Janie are they talking about when they say "the version from the movie" not the theatre version, as the theatre version is the only one I've seen.

Rockfan27 01-17-2005 04:26 PM

I guess what they mean is that they'll use te footage from the film that went with Janie, not the movie theatre video that was used for the singles release.

Dave 1986 02-15-2005 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockfan27
I guess what they mean is that they'll use te footage from the film that went with Janie, not the movie theatre video that was used for the singles release.

Well according to the Q&A section on BonJovi.com, someone asked about that video and they said that it now WILL feature the theatre version of Janie.

Also I read that the video for "Staring At Your Window..." will feature as a hidden video. 8)

Rockfan27 06-14-2005 08:54 PM

Hqs anyone managed to get this dvd yet as my local hmv & virgin know nothing about it, and tryed to flog me a copy of the VHS!!!!!!!!!!!

(yes i Know i can prob get it online, but no c/c!!!!)

RichieW2001 06-14-2005 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockfan27
Hqs anyone managed to get this dvd yet as my local hmv & virgin know nothing about it, and tryed to flog me a copy of the VHS!!!!!!!!!!!

(yes i Know i can prob get it online, but no c/c!!!!)

they have it in hmv, i've seen it with my own beady eyes :)

PedrinhoSSM 06-17-2005 06:28 PM

Yeah I bought it two weeks ago when I was in London.
The DVD is awsome. It has the movie, 4 videos and one hidden video of one of my favourite musics "Staring At Your Window With A Suitcase In My Hand".
I love this movie so much. And the videos are awsome. And it has also a documentary. A little one. :lol: