Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WMMR Interview with Jon (Upcoming projects) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36317)

saturdaynightagain 07-14-2006 09:07 PM

WMMR Interview with Jon (Upcoming projects)

Jon was on WMMR today and talked about the upcoming projects. He mentioned a duets album that they would be working on in Nashville, a greatest hits 2 for next fall, and a new studio album to follow that.

Satnight

bjcrazycpa 07-14-2006 09:11 PM

Yep, I heard it too. He said he'll be working on a movie with Queen Latifah in January.

deb

Dave 1986 07-14-2006 09:31 PM

Not to impressed with another greatest hits album, but there'll probably be a DVD to accompany it so that'll be good.

I would kinda like it if they didn't keep doing inbetween-type albums between new studio albums though, but I suppose they've been doing that since Keep The Faith. Still at least there's stuff on the way so I shouldn't really complain.

Dumb question, but when you say the next fall, did they mean the next-fall-coming (2006) or fall-next-year (2007)?

saturdaynightagain 07-14-2006 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david2k86
Dumb question, but when you say the next fall, did they mean the next-fall-coming (2006) or fall-next-year (2007)?

The way I understood it was that the duets CD would be first. I would guess maybe early next year on it or even late this year. This would put the greatest hits package in Fall 2007.

Satnight

Dave 1986 07-14-2006 10:03 PM

OK that makes sense. Still not sure about a duets album though.

Javier 07-14-2006 11:33 PM

Not to keen on tthis future projects I think.

The duet thingy just seems to be for the sole purpose of capitalizing on the succest of who says, so I think it will be full of country-ish sounds on it.

Ohh well, klet's wait until we hear it but I hope something happens that will prevent the duets cd from being made.

Becky 07-15-2006 12:26 AM

The duets album is for real? Someone posted about that on the Keith Urban board about a month ago and the know-it-alls on bonjovi.com said there was no truth to it!

JoviForever 07-15-2006 04:13 PM

To me it sounded like the Nashville duets things, was just the band contributing to a compilation. I didn't think he meant a whole Bon jovi album.

*ºÇåptäîn¤Çrä§hº* 07-15-2006 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever
To me it sounded like the Nashville duets things, was just the band contributing to a compilation. I didn't think he meant a whole Bon jovi album.

Probably the collaboration with Sam Moore for his duets album, mentioned recently on bj.com.

JoviForever 07-15-2006 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ºÇåptäîn¤Çrä§hº*
Probably the collaboration with Sam Moore for his duets album, mentioned recently on bj.com.

No, because that has already been recorded.