Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My ultimate Jovi-Valentine experience... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=6831)

DevilsSon 02-14-2003 07:39 PM

My ultimate Jovi-Valentine experience...

It may sound weird but look what I found in my mailbox today.I don't know who wrote it but I hope I'll find out!

" won't write any bullsh*t to you like I LOVE YOU because I know love ain't love,it's just another 4 letter word.But even if i've seen a million faces,only you rock my world.
No onw wants to be theirselves these days,just you.I've been losing sleep dreaming of you laying like a guitar bleeding in my arms...in a bed of roses...yet tonight i'll sleep on a bed of nails.
I know how busy you must be,but hey you,do you ever think about me?
KEEP THE FAITH!"

What do you think?I really think it's weird.I really loved it the first ime I read it but now I'm not sure. Why does a girl need to appeal to Bon Jovi to make me like her even if i don't know who she is. Am I to much Jovi influenced.She could have just wriiten a normal letter or card.

I want to hear what you think about the whole situation and about the potcard.
Sorry for annoying you with my personal problems but you kinda are a bunch(more than 1000)of my best friends!

choclady 02-14-2003 07:46 PM

i think it's really sweet that she made the effort to write such a mail using BJ lyrics, i think she must really like you :D

jess 02-14-2003 07:48 PM

it's cool !

ps : it's not me :lol:

krb102 02-14-2003 07:50 PM

Why doesn't she/he (you can't rule it out) write in Romanian?

Jaguar 02-14-2003 07:52 PM

I think someone definatly has a huge crush on you. Depending on whether the person who wrote it is a fan too, depends on whether or not it's a bit of an over effort. Other than that I think it's sweet, much better than my Valentine's Day card *gets bitter and twisted*
Good luck finding out who sent it, I hope it's a match made in JoviLand

Again apologys for my bored rambling

Mousebounce 02-14-2003 07:55 PM

I think it is nice she took an interest in your interests. Creative and cute. Hope she is the girl of your dreams. :wink:

DevilsSon 02-14-2003 08:00 PM

Who knows.....but I think I'm too old for stuff like that....
However,some parts were in Romania but I translated them!!!
Like:I WON'T WRITE I LOVE YOU = nu te iau cu tampenii de genul I LOVE YOU.

jess 02-14-2003 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon
Who knows.....but I think I'm too old for stuff like that....

oh, don't say that !
it's just the first step ... who knows ? :wink:

Irishshin 02-15-2003 01:35 AM

I think its really sweet that she went to all that trouble for you!

I would love if someone did that for me! :D

JoviGirl 02-15-2003 08:36 AM

Yeah she obviously cares to impress you. It takes a lot of thought to write that. Very sweet and I am happy that you got such a nice present. Now how will you find out who it is?