Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Love lies. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=12687)

allmike 06-15-2003 11:14 AM

Love lies.

Who else think this such great song. I really hooked to this song and listening everyday. I really think this such ****in good rock song. :P

Thierry 06-15-2003 12:37 PM

Re: Love lies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by allmike
Who else think this such great song. I really hooked to this song and listening everyday. I really think this such **** good rock song. :P

hm, please don't let me start about this one. I totally dislike it, I like only Shot Though The Heart and Runaway (A bit) from the first album.

JOEYKID 06-15-2003 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry
Quote:

Who else think this such great song. I really hooked to this song and listening everyday. I really think this such **** good rock song. :P

hm, please don't let me start about this one. I totally dislike it, I like only Shot Though The Heart and Runaway (A bit) from the first album.

thierry i think i know what your getting at, but think of it as the raw bon jovi...you wouldnt have this stuff now if they hadnt got off to a poor(ish) start! saying that i do like a few tracks on that album!!!

Kev 06-15-2003 03:38 PM

tbh, i like all of the bon jovi album, i think there are a lot of good songs on there, she dont know me and love lies in particular. I think if this had of been released lately, it would have done quite well.

Thierry 06-15-2003 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev UK
tbh, i like all of the bon jovi album, i think there are a lot of good songs on there, she dont know me and love lies in particular. I think if this had of been released lately, it would have done quite well.

:o

Mousebounce 06-15-2003 04:56 PM

Quote:

I really like that CD myself. Bon Jovi at the beginning. :D

StoneDeaf 06-15-2003 05:16 PM

Love lies kicks the s**t out of crap like AALY anyday....

Stone

Mousebounce 06-15-2003 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneDeaf
Love lies kicks the s**t out of crap like AALY anyday....

Stone

This is the truth!!!

Shaun 06-16-2003 02:20 AM

i like every song on the debut album.....if its just a little or a lot

allmike 06-16-2003 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousebounce
Quote:

I really like that CD myself. Bon Jovi at the beginning. :D

Yeah it was like inocent BJ, who doesn't know anything about showbiz. I also love whole album when i started to listning second time around.