Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

nikos greece 09-09-2009 01:11 PM

seb was kind enough to send me a sample and i have to say that its a hoax...at least from the sample...jons voice is exactly the same with the acoustic recording it just has been added some fuzz and a riff similar to loap , thnx for the pm anyway

Brklyn94 09-09-2009 01:16 PM

Well I've just seen what was written on bonjovi-live.com and I think it's goddamn fantastic. Let's hope they listen to that one, eh?

gunner73 09-09-2009 01:17 PM

any chance of a pm seb, yes i am a newbie lol but im a nice 1 :) any pm would be appreciated
thanks
gunner73

Living_on_my_Hair 09-09-2009 01:20 PM

If i was doing this hoax myself I would record that version of Work for the Working man that was on youtube recently by that tribute band and pass it off as the Circle album version, everyone (especially all the newbies crawling out of the woodwork) are so gullible and/or stupid they would believe anything!

I havn't heard any snippets yet, and don't want to as I think I have already made my mind up.

An 'A' for effort though Seb!

andi

severo17 09-09-2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos greece (Post 941278)
seb was kind enough to send me a sample and i have to say that its a hoax...at least from the sample...jons voice is exactly the same with the acoustic recording it just has been added some fuzz and a riff similar to loap , thnx for the pm anyway

Yup. I Noticed that too.

TBoy 09-09-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brklyn94 (Post 941280)
Well I've just seen what was written on bonjovi-live.com and I think it's goddamn fantastic. Let's hope they listen to that one, eh?

Yeah, but he deleted all the old stuff on that page so Google will re index it and I dont know if someone from BJ will see it acutally. :/

mrleaf 09-09-2009 01:41 PM

If its a hoax then hats off as he has put a good bit of effort into this one.
The snippet is a dif tempo to the accustic version and even a dif tempo to the Cover versions for that matter.

Oh and include a regular outing of Stick to your guns on that request list :)

Supersonic 09-09-2009 01:47 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos greece (Post 941278)

It's not exactly the same, take a better listen. This goes out to all the noobs that it's the same. I give you something and yet you try to make it look like hoax? What am I doing this for then anyway?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

danfan 09-09-2009 01:48 PM

Seb, thanks for the PM, but with all due respect, hoax or not, it sounds like ass. I pray that's nothing near what the finished product sounds like.

Danielo89 09-09-2009 01:54 PM

if it is possible it would be great if someone could send me the snipped song, too! i can't wait to hear it...really. i'm going crazy!
pleeeaaase! ^^

greetz Daniel :flasings: