Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie Sambora (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70867)

richiefan95 10-03-2022 05:11 PM

It would be great if they come back together.
If it happens everyone should enjoy it and not complain about Jon's voice and Richies playing.

Captain_jovi 10-03-2022 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1282877)
Hmmm. Believe it when its officially announced.

Jon and Richie havent said a word but Tico tells some chump at a golf course...??

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

To be fair I get it. Jon and Richie have given thousands of interviews and know what to say and not to say to the media and people on the street. Tico always felt more like a guy that played drums then a celebrity. I can't imagine he's too social media savvy either.

Captain_jovi 10-03-2022 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richiefan95 (Post 1282880)
It would be great if they come back together.
If it happens everyone should enjoy it and not complain about Jon's voice and Richies playing.

I think the ticket price point and setlist will have a lot to do with how much people bitch about the quality. I can't see this being cheap if ticket demand skyrockets.

Thinny 10-03-2022 05:30 PM

Jerry appears to have just deleted both of his tweets about it, so he's clearly been told off....:rolleyes:

Litneg 10-03-2022 05:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh, so this shouldn't have been on internet, thanks Jerry hahaha

Thinny 10-03-2022 05:56 PM

Haha yup Jerry has had his wrists slapped for sure.

And this is why as a band you don't give people like Jerry a foot in the door....:rolleyes:

Let's wait and see...

rolo_tomachi 10-03-2022 08:10 PM

These things start with a rumor... or someone spilling the beans and posting it online. This may be true.

I can't imagine a better ending for the documentary than Richie coming back for the 40th Anniversary.

If the documentary is released before the tour, I can imagine the end of the documentary with footage of the band rehearsing with Richie and a first glimpse of the new stage.

bonjovi90 10-03-2022 08:30 PM

I wonder if the band actually got together for some sort of private funeral held for Alec and started to reconcile over that.

rolo_tomachi 10-03-2022 08:39 PM

Either that or they just talked more on the phone and got back in touch.

Let's think about one thing, if Richie is not on the 40th anniversary tour, then it will never happen. They've crossed 60, it's now or never. We also have to see how many shows will be announced. I can't see them doing 100 shows anymore. So it's probably 40 or 50 shows spread out in 2023-2024 if this sells well. Jon knows that having Phil is his safety net. So let's see what happens.

Damn, Axl and Slash are touring together endlessly. I think it's time for Jon and Richie to get back together. At least for the 40th anniversary. It would be an incredible meeting. If it doesn't happen in the end, it will be a big disappointment.

blazeofglory 10-03-2022 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1282887)
I wonder if the band actually got together for some sort of private funeral held for Alec and started to reconcile over that.

I’ve thought about that too, I feel like they all would’ve wanted to be there for Alec’s funeral and it seems like the type of occasion where they might realize that it’s time to mend the bridges they’ve burned, because life is too short and anything could happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk