Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Last Man Standing + Thief Of Hearts (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=21036)

Mousebounce 01-02-2004 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keba
Where did you find those?????? :shock: I want to hear those songs more than ever, now. Since I missed the webcast and don't have PPV, I have to wait forever for the DVD.

I think that she went to AC! :?

Johannes 01-09-2004 09:41 PM

Re: Last Man Standing + Thief Of Hearts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBJLover14
I finally found the full lyrics!

Last Man Standing

[...]
To write your own best lyric,...

I only know a snippet of about 1 minute covering the 2nd stanza and the lyrics seem to be right except for this part. Or did they change the lyrics at the Borgata shows?

KTF, Johannes

snow 01-12-2004 01:46 AM

Love both songs!

I really Love Thief Of Hearts! Erotic/obsessed lyrics! And it remidns me of the movie called Theif Of Hearts made a long time ago. :D

Christo 01-12-2004 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jag
sounds good, and i relaly loved wot i heard of LMS, its one song im truley looking forward to on the dvd, and i hope it gets on an album:)

From what I've heard, they sound like very good Jovi songs, so I'm hoping they don't simply become part of the boxset, which would mean the songs would only be heard by a relative handful of people around the world.

Thierry 01-12-2004 08:49 AM

Re: Love both songs!

Quote:

Originally Posted by snow
I really Love Thief Of Hearts! Erotic/obsessed lyrics! And it remidns me of the movie called Theif Of Hearts made a long time ago. :D

:o Are you from Backstage?

Brenda 01-12-2004 09:46 AM

I think Last Man Standing is better then Thief Of Hearts. I liked LMS

Thunder2004 01-14-2004 06:19 PM

I can't wait for these songs. If they are like the rest of TLFR, they will be very good.

SpainSambora 01-14-2004 08:43 PM

Well, my Bon Jovi expectation about the future has been increased after TLFR. And more now...Finally we have a GOOD lyric (since These Days) not a crap history like Its my life or Bounce

SpainSambora 01-14-2004 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry
Quote:

Oh Thierry!!! :o You´re not tolerant!!!

Dont you know that now Backstage rock?

Supersonic 01-14-2004 10:53 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry
Quote:

Says the person with an avatar which belongs to backstage. :P

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan