Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Open All Night lyrics here. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=27911)

Keeper 10-24-2004 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwin
It doesn't have the same vibe as the rest of the These Days album though.

I'd say it does though :?

fukcyuo 10-27-2004 05:14 PM

Quote:

Edwin wrote:
It doesn't have the same vibe as the rest of the These Days album though.

I'd say it does though icon_confused.gif
Uhm strange i think its has definitaly the same vibe as TD.
You don't have the crush cd in the these days sleeve and the td cd in the crush sleeve havent you?

Edwin 10-27-2004 07:02 PM

No, but you nailed my point. The reason I think it doesn't have a TD vibe and therefor wasn't on TD, it's because it's too fast in comparison to the other TD ballads. The others are really slow, this is the more upbeat ballad.

Keeper 10-27-2004 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwin
No, but you nailed my point. The reason I think it doesn't have a TD vibe and therefor wasn't on TD, it's because it's too fast in comparison to the other TD ballads. The others are really slow, this is the more upbeat ballad.

I do think it would have fitted though. If These Days is anything - that's variety 8)

fukcyuo 10-27-2004 08:19 PM

Quote:

Well i geuss (and also for that reason) it could have fitted perfect on TD (IMO though).

Bleeding Purist 10-28-2004 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ton Bon Jovi
Hell of a great song! Best from the box set so far!!

My my my my my my my. I just got around to really giving this a listen today..I know I'm late. I'm taking my time on listening to these songs...really want to preserve the real enjoyment for the actual box set for when it's in my hands.

Why Aren't You Dead made me laugh.

Radio Saved My Life touched me...though it seemed restrained

Open All Night is gonna be reverbrating through my head and soul all night now. It's definately the winner so far for me. The These Days era creative vibe and performance level is all over this and it's right up there with the best of the best off that album. The title is owned by this song.

Bleeding Purist 11-01-2004 05:35 AM

I cannot get this song to stop playing in my head. It's been 5 days now!

By the way..that bridge is perfect. It provides a twist while capturing the essence of the song as far as what it is about.

fukcyuo 11-01-2004 08:24 PM

Yep really liking this song! didnt liked the bridge at first but its fits in perfectly now. Been a long time ago (TD) since i kept playing a new bj song more than once a day

Thierry 11-04-2004 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleeding Purist
I cannot get this song to stop playing in my head. It's been 5 days now!

By the way..that bridge is perfect. It provides a twist while capturing the essence of the song as far as what it is about.

I have the same, i need to play the song over and over again. It never bores me.