Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Iris feat. Uriah Heep - Lady In Black (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37170)

DevilsSon 09-13-2006 01:04 AM

Iris feat. Uriah Heep - Lady In Black

For ages I am trying to share this video with you and now finally it's on youtube.
Listen to it. That's what i call ROCK:

DevilsSon 09-13-2006 02:27 PM

oh come on? Nobody any opinion? Do you actually know Uriah Heep's original? Richie is a big big Uriah Heep fan. So, maybe you could post some opinions.

luv_ya_jon 09-13-2006 11:48 PM

I know the song and I love it! Can't compare the two, each one is great in itself, but Iris definitely rocks here! I also went to Iris' anniversary concert in Bucharest when Uriah Heep were guests of honour and it was magnificent! The whole crowd going..'ah ah ah...ahh..ahhh..ahh'....

gazthomas 09-13-2006 11:50 PM

thats scary man i thouht it was iris by the goos

DevilsSon 09-14-2006 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv_ya_jon
I know the song and I love it! Can't compare the two, each one is great in itself, but Iris definitely rocks here! I also went to Iris' anniversary concert in Bucharest when Uriah Heep were guests of honour and it was magnificent! The whole crowd going..'ah ah ah...ahh..ahhh..ahh'....

you were there? I was there as well. I thought Uriah Heep did a great opening and Iris would have a hard time beating that but what followed was just THE HAMMER. To this day, one of the best concerts I have ever seen. I have seen them once again on the same tour but without Uriah Heep, also, simply amazing.

How comes you've been in Bucharest to see that?

luv_ya_jon 09-14-2006 04:19 PM

Well, I was living in Bucharest at the time and wouldn't have missed that concert! I've been to a bunch of Iris shows too, it's the only rock band I truly like from Ro...

Sa traim bine!;)

DevilsSon 09-14-2006 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv_ya_jon
Well, I was living in Bucharest at the time and wouldn't have missed that concert! I've been to a bunch of Iris shows too, it's the only rock band I truly like from Ro...

Sa traim bine!;)

hahah...nice one!

Yeah, I have seen Iris around 40 times I guess. They have played over 5000 concerts actually so it's quite common that they play a club, a pub or a central square.

What about Vama Veche? I guess their music is more focused on lyrics so it might be more difficult to actually enjoy but Vama Veche is in my opnion the most original Romanian Rock band.

Thierry 09-14-2006 04:52 PM

I have to admit that this is pretty horrible.

DevilsSon 09-14-2006 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry
I have to admit that this is pretty horrible.

:))

in what sense Thierry? The clip, the music, what?

gazthomas 09-14-2006 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon
:))

in what sense Thierry? The clip, the music, what?

the video it put me off the music anyway