Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bells of Freedom (Alternate lyrics) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69215)

joey78 08-27-2015 10:31 AM

Bells of Freedom (Alternate lyrics)
 
Just came across the Bells of Freedom (Demo) which has different lyrics


Are the HAND demos available anywhere and where can I get them in high quality ?

steel_horse75 08-27-2015 01:05 PM

Does it still have the "god makes no mistakes" line? if so, I refuse to listen. Its a utterly horrible line.

Walleris 08-27-2015 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1193337)
Does it still have the "god makes no mistakes" line? if so, I refuse to listen. Its a utterly horrible line.

Hater.

That line is from Welcome To Wherever You Are.

steel_horse75 08-27-2015 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1193338)
Hater.



That line is from Welcome To Wherever You Are.


So it is. My mistake.
Piss poor solo lets this song down

joey78 08-27-2015 02:25 PM

where can i get these demos in high quality ?

Lucas_Roli 08-27-2015 02:42 PM

You can't, the only thing you can do is download them with a good youtube converter and set the download quality to be at 320Kbps. It will sound better than the versions on youtube but not as good as a officially released song.

bonjovi90 08-27-2015 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1193344)
You can't, the only thing you can do is download them with a good youtube converter and set the download quality to be at 320Kbps. It will sound better than the versions on youtube but not as good as a officially released song.

It won't sound better than on YT. The quality doesn't improve just because you choose a higher bitrate.
192 kbps are actually enough since the original pre-released version wasn't around in better quality if you check the spectral analysis of the songs.

Lucas_Roli 08-27-2015 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1193353)
It won't sound better than on YT. The quality doesn't improve just because you choose a higher bitrate.
192 kbps are actually enough since the original pre-released version wasn't around in better quality if you check the spectral analysis of the songs.

Ok,not better but they will sound louder..at least that's what happened to the demos i converted from YT.

ezearis 08-28-2015 12:28 AM

I downloaded a .mp3 before these were on YouTube. That might have been circa 2007, but have them on a Drive that I left on my parents. Maybe somebody has them. Will have more quality than a mp3 that was converted from a youtube video that was converted from the video that has the audio converted from the original source.

newikov 08-28-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey78 (Post 1193342)
where can i get these demos in high quality ?

I think i have that version of the album on some drive. I will try to find it tonight and upload somewhere

trevrox 08-29-2015 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newikov (Post 1193412)
I think i have that version of the album on some drive. I will try to find it tonight and upload somewhere

Please!! Been trying to find HAND demos in good quality for a while now... HAND demo is excellent. And Nothing, obviously.

bonjovi90 08-29-2015 11:48 PM

As much as I understand the longing for this kind of material: Some of you need to be reminded that file sharing is not allowed on here.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.