Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bon Jovi V Skid Row (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=45026)

bjmjpl 05-16-2008 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 825764)
Thanks a lot Rumen. Those were some interesting excerpts.

agreed - thx rumen

jade4jovi 05-16-2008 12:56 AM

...Wow

Jon is perfect. He does not drink beer! How dare you say that?

Iceman 05-16-2008 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKKDARK (Post 825963)
He just only "tried" a certain drug, he didn't like it and never tried again. Alcohol? haha as Jon said, the only thing he drinks since near 30 years ago is just wine sometimes.

Probably, the most "dangerous" moment for Jon was wearing a pink spandex :lol:

He never cared about raping strippers or any other girl. He just married in 1989.

Are you just naive or really stupid? I can personally say that I've seen Jon drink stronger stuff than wine. Drugs, he's told the press he's used. And women... well, do you honestly think he's only been with Dorothea since 1989?

Ice

kenobi_on_a_prayer 05-16-2008 07:44 AM

A lot is rumour, speculation, innuendo, but Jon's said himself he ain't no saint.

UKjovi 05-16-2008 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi (Post 825851)
Hmm, I didn't really get that from those. It seems to me they just got their wires crossed.

To be honest i wish i hadnt written that now.Thinking about what "snake" said it doesn't sound like real life to me does it you ?

Emil 05-16-2008 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 825965)
Ain't to sure what you mean with raping. That's a big word. If you mean "****ing", than that's what I would call naivety. There's an FHM interview with this Swedish top model that Richie was going after but she was into Jon only to get to Jon you'd have to stand in line and wait your turn, and lines were quite long...I forgot her name but she's pretty much the most famous Swedish model. Plus, there's plenty of other stories.

That would be Victoria Silvstedt. Nice woman. ;)

superjovi 05-16-2008 05:34 PM

Nice info there... I've always wondered about that whole incident cuz Skid is my second fav. band next to Jovi. That cleared alot up! :D:D:D

Although (someone help me on the year/tour) I remember seeing that vid on youtube on Richie's b-day, where Jon and Seb dual on Shout... they seemed to be pretty good friends then.

Solid Sambora 05-16-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 826007)
And women... well, do you honestly think he's only been with Dorothea since 1989?

Ice

I could be wrong, but I can vaguely remember Jon talking about Madonna once. Anyone else remember that? I'm sure the word 'jizz' was used...

Bongo VII 05-16-2008 07:49 PM

He said he wanted to jizz on her tits, not that they'd actually done anything.

Becky 05-16-2008 11:38 PM

That Madonna thing was in a magazine called Loaded. Jon was asked about it somewhere else and he said that he never said that. I don't think he said he didn't say it just because it was a crass comment. He was also asked if he made the comment that acting was like seducing an audience and he'd been doing it for twenty years and he said that he *didn't* say that either, but he wished he had because it was a cool quote.

I've learned that when it comes to interviews, especially the printed ones, take it all with a grain of salt. Loaded is a men's magazine that poured on sexualized comments. I've read a Kerrang! interview and watched the video of the the same interview and the printed version inserted profanity where Jon didn't use it. Magazines are going to cater to their audience. You pick up an issue of Tean Beat from 1988 and you'll find Jon talking about his dog Scruffy. You pick up Circus from 1988 and he'll be talking about hot girls in the audience. They've probably all got just enough truth to be dangerous and just enough untruth to be interesting.