Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

doubidoo 09-08-2009 10:29 AM

The title says it all...
And i really doubt, some people have the whole record 2 months before its release...

jamesd 09-08-2009 10:46 AM

rubbish

Seems like Seb is living in a 'Mission Impossible' style universe where secret packages get delivered in the dead of night to insignificant people who spend more time living in a virtual world making up lies than actually interacting with real people.

Keanu Reeves for the Hollywoood version of Seb
Meat Loaf to play Obie
Gregg Kinnear could play Jon (as Jon can't act)
Cher could play Richie

rickysambo 09-08-2009 11:04 AM

C'mon dont crucify the poor,miserable dude.I can see he's improving-Atleast he said a few songs totally rocked.

rolo_tomachi 09-08-2009 11:50 AM

I say we should give him an ultimatum, if it is true that you have the disk and does not upload anything, vote for ban them from this forum.

Enough to play with expectations.

Hickstar 09-08-2009 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 940872)
30 posts and not one has made sense to me.

LMAO! How very true

Hickstar 09-08-2009 11:54 AM

It's clearly a wind up guys and girls.

doubidoo 09-08-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 940991)
I say we should give him an ultimatum, if it is true that you have the disk and does not upload anything, vote for ban them from this forum.

??? Why do you want to ban him...???
He's just trying to entertain us with this thread... and i am...

And if he's telling the truth, then you can be sure the record will leak out pretty soon...
Which is a good thing i guess...(?)

DevilsSon 09-08-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

does your name mean ****ed up fascist?

Captain Walrus 09-08-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

You know, after being here less than a month, you can't really just demand that we ban a valued member of the community who's been here for about 8 years and probably knows more about Bon Jovi than most other people on here

Robd788 09-08-2009 01:46 PM

After the work Seb has put into his website which is excellent he should never be banned.

Its just a bit of fun on a fan forum.

Rob