Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   These Days = Best album? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=16381)

JoltingJovian 09-08-2003 07:18 PM

These Days = Best album?

Hey everyone..I was just wondering how many people believe that These Days is Bon Jovi's best album. I honestly believe that is it..the way the songs tell a story and if just one of the songs weren't there..the hole story wouldn't be told..I would like anyones view of the album, I just wanna know how many people it's connected like me...ps..What is your favourite track too?

c ya around
JJ

Thomas Anderson 09-08-2003 07:25 PM

There is no BEST album, only different opinions of which album particular people like.

Anyway, it's not my favourite album, but I do like it a lot. Some of the songs are really good, but there are a few that I don't like too.

Jag 09-08-2003 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Anderson
There is no BEST album, only different opinions of which album particular people like.

Anyway, it's not my favourite album, but I do like it a lot. Some of the songs are really good, but there are a few that I don't like too.

yeah comes down to opinion...alot of ppl were pushing to hear TD songs on this board during the tour...personally these days and somethign to believe in are pretty much all id want to hear live

Miracle 09-08-2003 08:25 PM

These Days is the best Bon Jovi album IMO. However, everything boils down to opinion. There are people out there in Jovi Land who don't share this viewpoint. I respect that. I'm not going to force my opinion on anybody. These Days has great songs with powerful lyrics. Every song has depth and meaning. I would have liked to hear more stuff of the album during the tour, but songs like Letting You Go and As My Guitar aren't really suited for arena shows. If Bon Jovi played in a club atmosphere, I would except to hear those songs. BTW, I would love to hear Hearts Breaking Even live!

Stephanie

kety 09-08-2003 08:53 PM

for me it isn`t best album,but it is very goooooooooood album.
very good lyrics and songs are amazing.
my fav song from TD is Bitter Wine.i just love it!
ps These days was my first BJ album!

DevilsSon 09-08-2003 09:01 PM

Depends on the mood i am.

I posted this top a few times and i'll post it again:

1)New Jersey/These Days
3)Keep mThe Faith
4)Slippery Wen Wet/7800 (again,depends on the mood)
6)Crush
7)Bon Jovi(i like it better than Crush sometimes)
8)Bounce

Samborastwelvestring 09-08-2003 09:01 PM

No its not because New Jersey is :P

Yvonne 09-08-2003 09:14 PM

These Days is my fave album yes, like everyone says it is opinion and thats my opinion 8)

Barbara 09-08-2003 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle
These Days is the best Bon Jovi album IMO. However, everything boils down to opinion. There are people out there in Jovi Land who don't share this viewpoint. I respect that. I'm not going to force my opinion on anybody. These Days has great songs with powerful lyrics. Every song has depth and meaning. I would have liked to hear more stuff of the album during the tour, but songs like Letting You Go and As My Guitar aren't really suited for arena shows. If Bon Jovi played in a club atmosphere, I would except to hear those songs. BTW, I would love to hear Hearts Breaking Even live!

Stephanie

Hearts Breaking Even has to be one of Bon Jovi's all time best songs IMO.
I love that song.

Mousebounce 09-08-2003 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samborastwelvestring
No its not because New Jersey is :P

I totally agree!!! 8)