Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie is being investigated by the police (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68986)

Javier 04-03-2015 08:09 PM

Hopefully this is nothing more than bitterness and reputation ruining on behalf Lund and he PR team but maybe somethings up that we don't know about. Hope it can get resolved soon and he can go back to work with little consequences out of this....

sweetmisery 04-03-2015 08:21 PM

I wonder what Jon is thinking right now.

ticos_stick 04-03-2015 09:40 PM

Threatening to kill someone and bury them in the desert is very rock & roll. This is good publicity I think. I expect sales of Richie's next album to run into the tens of hundreds.

Old Joysey 04-03-2015 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1186492)
Out of curiosity, I looked up the police officer named... he's real and so is the department. So I believe the story is legit and Richie really is being investigated. Also, I believe that there must be some kind of evidence beyond he said/she said for them to take it seriously enough to consider him a person of interest. At first I thought it could be just her word against his and then I remembered that my step sister had to have more than that to get a restraining order against her husband. This could get very ugly. Or Richie might not come back from Bora Bora. The US doesn't have an extradition treaty with Bora Bora.

:o :lol: I can't believe you looked for such info!!! Do you really think he went to BB instead of Hawai because of the no extradition treaty? I don't think so! He'll be coming back home in a couple of days, mark my words! ;)

Out of curiosity, I had a look at the 3 articles after the one about Richie:
http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/03/richie...nd-girlfriend/
it seems that the LAPD need no more than a he said/she said story to investigate... But unless she can prove he did threaten her he has nothing to lose sleep over. And if he can afford to lose $4 million in her business *ouch!* he can also afford the best lawyers in case it gets really ugly. Is OJ Simpson lawyer still around?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1186494)
Being in Bora Bora wouldn't be as musically limiting as being in jail for 4 years--wasn't that what the article said he could get? It wouldn't be his first offense since he has that DUI on his record.

Do they still have the 3-offenses-and-then-jail rule in Cali? That's how actor Robert Downey Jr. did some time many years ago (charged for drug abuse) and look at him now: more famous than ever!

golittleperson 04-03-2015 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknation (Post 1186496)
Richie had to "reiterate" to Nikki that they were no longer in business together? Then why did she expect him to be at her fashion show? Indeed, why did she go ahead with the show? Instant reasonable doubt! :multi:

I think a lot of people on this board (look back especially on the Euro shows last summer) think he is back on the bottle or worse - hard. He may not even remember. He's often had a weakness for fame whore, gold diggers.... he's still on course. Weren't their stories that when he and Denise broke up he had a melt down in a hotel lobby in Tenn.? There was still the Jovi PR team to cover then. He's spending on a new album now and has a new circle. ;-) $$$, This fashion has never come across as a money maker - so why now is it such a rush to get out instead of closing down like most business opts to? Sell the line, close out..... Your right, on Nikki Lund's FB, she had his pic with some other guy as if everything was great a day or 2 before the show. He's been a soap opera since leaving Jovi 2 years ago and I hope maybe something will finally get him to seek help. I tried not to believe it, but I think he needs it and a clean slate around him. When it affected the music, was too much IMO. Never mix personal and business.

Old Joysey 04-03-2015 11:53 PM

Nikki Lund is really slow in the mind: she says that Richie threatened her on 3/19 but she waited 4/1 (April's Fools day!!! :lol: ) to report it to the police and she did it at night (???)... so it took her 2 weeks to think about it and decide she was afraid... of a man gone miles away almost 3 days earlier! Excuse me?

Out of curiosity I've just checked their TWT pages. Now I understand the cryptic message posted by Richie on 3/19:

Quote:

RICHIE SAMBORA ‏@TheRealSambora

No one knows what it's like to walk in each other's shoes. So forgive and realize without judgement how life occurs...
Nikki deleted her 3/17 tweet/FB msgs mentioning Richie while Sean Borg's one is still online but not the photo:
Quote:

Sean Borg @SeanBorgLA · 17 mars

Nikki Lund's two men... Jeff Phillips Richie Sambora http://fb.me/6yf7bLZPU
These:
http://www.drycounty.com/jovitalk/sh...t=68950&page=2
So he didn't show up at her fashion show the day after, that's what the articles referred to. But maybe it was an old pic, maybe he wasn't over there with NL and SB on the eve of the show, it was a lie...

I wonder if TMZ really spoke to Richie's rep: Richie has always denied that NL and he had been lovers, even after she revealed it on Playboy TV, so why would he acknowledge it now?

PS: this soap opera is more exciting than TV series! :D
Now I wish Richie the best and as someone said, it's good publicity for his next album so it's all good. Richie's the bad boy, the true rocker while Jon is the good boy, the humanitarian that everybody loves.

Old Joysey 04-04-2015 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1186502)
He's spending on a new album now and has a new circle. ;-) $$$,

He's spending on TWO new albums: one with Ori and one with Brooklyn Allman. This guy is definitely too generous! And the 2 girls are heavy drinkers according to their own TWT/FB messages, Ori's mentioning her drinking vodka in the recording studio makes me cringe... it's hard to stay sober when your close circle is drinking right in front of you...

--------------------------------------------------

Best reader's comment so far:
Quote:

I don't think he could dig a hole in a bowl of pudding, much less the desert.
:lol:

rolo_tomachi 04-04-2015 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetmisery (Post 1186498)
I wonder what Jon is thinking right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUo-...ature=youtu.be

Becky 04-04-2015 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Joysey (Post 1186500)
:o :lol: I can't believe you looked for such info!!! Do you really think he went to BB instead of Hawai because of the no extradition treaty? I don't think so! He'll be coming back home in a couple of days, mark my words! ;)

Ummm.... No... WHY/HOW do you think I would reach that conclusion? As far as I can tell from the timeline, he had left for Bora Bora before the charges were filed. So unless he's psychic, how would he know there would be charges filed against him? His travel arrangements would have been made long before the charges were filed and probably long before the the threat was allegedly made. I just looked up he extradition info about Bora Bora out of interest. I took 2 seconds. As you know, Google is your friend. ;)

I don't follow Richie, Ava, Heather, Nikki, Ori, or anyone else associated with Richie on Twitter or Facebook so I don't know what Richie is up to unless someone posts it here. I had no idea he was in Bora Bora until that article was posted.

Old Joysey 04-04-2015 01:32 AM

Read again and carefully: I've never said you had reached that conclusion, I've just asked you a question: " Do you really think..." + I'm both surprised and amused that you made a research about Bora Bora and the only fact that you chose to mention about it is their no extradition treaty with the USA.

I don't follow them either, I have no account, I just have a look every now and then when some info pops up on fanpages or in the press, like today.