Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   News About: World Tour 2022/23 & New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70847)

Xavi 11-10-2022 08:50 AM

It is evident something is cooking
First was Ticos comments at the golf tournament.
Then was Jerry being inmediately quite by Matt
Now Richie says that.
For me it is very clear.

nikos greece 11-10-2022 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1283213)
It is evident something is cooking
First was Ticos comments at the golf tournament.
Then was Jerry being inmediately quite by Matt
Now Richie says that.
For me it is very clear.

true... i had forgotten the tweet about Ticos comment

Alphavictim 11-11-2022 12:55 AM

What did Tico say?

Thinny 11-11-2022 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1283225)
What did Tico say?

Apparently he told some guy at a golfing tournament that they were touring for thge 40th Anniversary next year with Richie back. The guy then posted a pic of him and Tico and what he was told on insatgram

B.J. Always 11-14-2022 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1283228)
Apparently he told some guy at a golfing tournament that they were touring for thge 40th Anniversary next year with Richie back. The guy then posted a pic of him and Tico and what he was told on insatgram

I can't believe they are even considering a tour with the way Jon's voice sounds now!

MarkBonJovi 11-14-2022 04:39 PM

This would be absolutoly bangin'!!
Will a tour follow? Any thoughts?

steel_horse75 12-15-2022 04:13 PM

https://youtu.be/tvWYlDp5TQk

Guy analysing jons vocals.
Says its heartbreaking....

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

efpg0708 01-05-2023 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1283480)
https://youtu.be/tvWYlDp5TQk

Guy analysing jons vocals.
Says its heartbreaking....

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

It’s painful to hear this … I can’t help but wonder what’s going on in his mind. He knows they must do a farewell tour, but he also knows he doesn’t have what it takes anymore. I mean, it’s not even a question of delivering a good show, it’s a question of surviving it. He barely made it through a handful of dates in the US last year …

Eduardo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xavi 01-06-2023 12:53 AM

Have you seen what Jon has posted on twitter?
It is evident that could be other thing,but for me its a hint of Richie coming back to the band

Lunk 01-06-2023 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1283608)
Have you seen what Jon has posted on twitter?
It is evident that could be other thing,but for me its a hint of Richie coming back to the band

What band? 🙃

bonboy25 01-09-2023 01:26 AM

So with the social media going a bit crazy, let's do some speculating on when we'll get an announcement on something. And what it might be. What do we know so far about the 40th anniversary?

Captain_jovi 01-09-2023 01:57 AM

Not a heck of a lot. Box set/Documentary are in the works for 2023. Everything else has been theories and guesses I think, especially whether or not a tour is involved.

Rdkopper 01-09-2023 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1283658)
Not a heck of a lot. Box set/Documentary are in the works for 2024. Everything else has been theories and guesses I think, especially whether or not a tour is involved.

2024? or 2023?

phoenixy 01-09-2023 02:14 PM

Box set should be 2023, no?
For the 40th anniversary.

Captain_jovi 01-09-2023 04:02 PM

Whoops yeah, I thought it was 40 years after the first album. I'll edit, sorry.

jovifan85 02-14-2023 06:38 PM

So Richie Sambora says he's is in discussions in returning to Bon Jovi Full time!

https://planetradio.co.uk/absolute-r...nite-bon-jovi/

Obviously Jon's voice is a problem, and it seems any issues they had are worked out ( Jon's not going to tour for long in a year anymore) Richie will help out with the high notes?

They always collabrated on songs, that won't change.

Where does this leave Phil X? I feel he should step aside, if RS returns, unless Richie let's him stay?

John Shanks will go back behind the scenes I hope.

Bring on it on, more music with Bon Jovi with a shot Jon voice and Richie Sambora, I'll take that!

jovifan85 02-14-2023 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan85 (Post 1284074)
So Richie Sambora says he's is in discussions in returning to Bon Jovi Full time!

https://planetradio.co.uk/absolute-r...nite-bon-jovi/

Obviously Jon's voice is a problem, and it seems any issues they had are worked out ( Jon's not going to tour for long in a year anymore) Richie will help out with the high notes?

They always collabrated on songs, that won't change.

Where does this leave Phil X? I feel he should step aside, if RS returns, unless Richie let's him stay?

John Shanks will go back behind the scenes I hope.

Bring on it on, more music with Bon Jovi with a shot Jon voice and Richie Sambora, I'll take that!

There both older, but Richie looked after his voice....

semigoodlooking 02-14-2023 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan85 (Post 1284075)
There both older, but Richie looked after his voice....

Jon is turning into a cautionary tale for singers, but let's not pretend Richie sang nearly as much over the last 40 years as Jon did. Richie didn't look after what was his primary talent, guitar playing. He is a shadow of the player he was. Both Jon and Richie have a load of work to do to avoid any future of Bon Jovi not becoming a disaster.

jovifan85 02-14-2023 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlooking (Post 1284080)
Jon is turning into a cautionary tale for singers, but let's not pretend Richie sang nearly as much over the last 40 years as Jon did. Richie didn't look after what was his primary talent, guitar playing. He is a shadow of the player he was. Both Jon and Richie have a load of work to do to avoid any future of Bon Jovi not becoming a disaster.

Yes, I agree with this. Richie may sound better than Jon, but he's guitar playing can be sloppy at times, what I have seen since he left.

He's better than that, as shown in the Masked Singer in the UK.

B.J. Always 02-15-2023 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlooking (Post 1284080)

Sad to say, but those 2022 concerts were already a disaster. "No this boy he don't lip synch. Here's the last man standing Step right up, he's the real thing The last chance of a lifetime Come and see, hear, feel, the real thing". The "real thing" is no longer real :(

semigoodlooking 02-16-2023 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B.J. Always (Post 1284105)
Sad to say, but those 2022 concerts were already a disaster. "No this boy he don't lip synch. Here's the last man standing Step right up, he's the real thing The last chance of a lifetime Come and see, hear, feel, the real thing". The "real thing" is no longer real :(

For sure, the 2022 shows were a total mess. At least Jon had a tight and functional band behind him. Imagine Jon's voice with a sloppy Richie on guitar, it would be awful.

Captain_jovi 02-16-2023 02:28 PM

We did see that, in 2018. And Jon's gotten worse. People are acting like this is going to revitalize Jon's voice. If Richie's not rehearsed and Jon can't sing....