Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The best shows of the tour so far? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70615)

BJFan99 07-12-2019 01:39 PM

The best shows of the tour so far?
 
Here are my choices:

USA 2017

Greenville
Phoenix
Philadelphia
MSG night #2

South America 2017

Buenos Aires
Porto Alegre
Sao Paulo

USA 2018

Las Vegas
Prudential night #2
Orlando
MSG night #1
Montreal night #2

Japan/Australia 2018

Osaka
Brisbane
Sydney

Europe 2019

Nijmegen
Dublin night #2
London
Düsseldorf

Please, tell your personal favorites below :)

9Songs4U 07-12-2019 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1257012)
Here are my choices:

USA 2017

Greenville
Phoenix
Philadelphia
MSG night #2

South America 2017

Buenos Aires
Porto Alegre
Sao Paulo

USA 2018

Las Vegas
Prudential night #2
Orlando
MSG night #1
Montreal night #2

Japan/Australia 2018

Osaka
Brisbane
Sydney

Europe 2019

Nijmegen
Dublin night #2
London
Düsseldorf

Please, tell your personal favorites below :)

They have been pretty similar to me (for what I have seen on YouTube)

bonjovi90 07-12-2019 03:38 PM

In definitely not having the motivation to watch these shows up and down YouTube to find a favorite because I surely won't find any. Maybe Sao Paulo, but that's it then.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

efpg0708 07-12-2019 08:39 PM

THINFS has been the worst and poorest tour ever done by BJ. It’s not a question of which show was the best, but which one wasn’t so bad. RIR2017 was fantastic mostly due to the insane crowd, but the band and specially Jon were miles behind their usual standards up until 2011.

bonjovi90 07-13-2019 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efpg0708 (Post 1257038)
THINFS has been the worst and poorest tour ever done by BJ. It’s not a question of which show was the best, but which one wasn’t so bad. RIR2017 was fantastic mostly due to the insane crowd, but the band and specially Jon were miles behind their usual standards up until 2011.

Yep. I think that sums up the whole scenario perfectly.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

9Songs4U 07-14-2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1257054)
Yep. I think that sums up the whole scenario perfectly.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk


It seems that Jon did not have air in his lungs!
I saw wanted dead or alive from Wembley and it looks like we have a problem here. They have a good stage crew but as a band the sound like...bored.

DryCounty 07-17-2019 03:37 PM

Sao Paulo in terms of energy. Vocally there hasn't been a single one worthy to call good.

MellyMel 07-24-2019 04:07 AM

I was at 3 of the shows on your list:
Greenville
Vegas
Prudential #2

They were all great shows for different reasons. I was impressed at Greenville by Jon’s humility, he was pointing at signs, smiling, blowing kisses, and in general was so humble (something unusual for him.) And I was shocked they played Always.
The Vegas show had the surprise of I got the girl, with Steph showing up. That was a great moment.
Prudential was a longer show than usual, with the surprise of These Days! Security sucked though, I had an 8th row aisle seat and people from behind crowded on top of me in the aisle the whole show. Security did not have control of the situation. This was probably my favorite show of these three, with Greenville a close second.

Xavi 07-24-2019 12:57 PM

I was at both Liverpool and London and,for me,Liverpool was a better show than London.
Anyway,those UK shows are the best,Jons vocals,had been since 2013

rokenrola 08-04-2019 09:05 PM

Klagenfurt show must be i top 3 or top 5 this tour,based on everything about show be good or great.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.