Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Richie Sambora Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70419)

Captain_jovi 11-03-2018 11:57 PM

The mods aren't censoring thoughts or opinions. We have a thread about Richie's new album and a thread about Richie. I didn't think dedicating a thread to each made sense but people said I was crazy.

Ta freakin dah.

YOVANAfromPeru 11-04-2018 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1246813)
The mods aren't censoring thoughts or opinions. We have a thread about Richie's new album and a thread about Richie. I didn't think dedicating a thread to each made sense but people said I was crazy.

Ta freakin dah.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lLs...i6f6/giphy.gif

Rdkopper 11-05-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1246813)

Ta freakin dah.

The reason why you need two treads is because when real information does start to flow about the new album, it doesn't get lost in the cluster of shit. Who wants to swift through 32 pages of Jackie's obsession to get to the name of a simple song title.

Based on your logic, lets just have one Jon title too. Album, Tour, Everything Jon goes into one.

Captain_jovi 11-05-2018 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1246922)
The reason why you need two treads is because when real information does start to flow about the new album, it doesn't get lost in the cluster of shit. Who wants to swift through 32 pages of Jackie's obsession to get to the name of a simple song title.

Based on your logic, lets just have one Jon title too. Album, Tour, Everything Jon goes into one.

I'm FINE having two threads, no one is debating that, I'm saying we don't need one for Richie in general and one specifically for his album for reasons you said. The Richie gossip mill doesn't need to be brought up here if there's a place for it. Leave this for talk of his album.

Rdkopper 11-05-2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1246927)
I'm FINE having two threads, no one is debating that, I'm saying we don't need one for Richie in general and one specifically for his album for reasons you said. The Richie gossip mill doesn't need to be brought up here if there's a place for it. Leave this for talk of his album.

Not sure I follow... you're both agreeing and disagreeing? Bottom line, there are literally 5 fans here who actually give a shit about the Richie gossip mill and an additional 5 who participate because they are basically board with nothing else to talk about right now. Besides that, no one else actually gives a shit so it's not fair to clutter any thread with any of it...

The problem is, every time Jon does an interview and mentions the R word, it's like 2013 all over again...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Captain_jovi 11-05-2018 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1246929)
Not sure I follow... you're both agreeing and disagreeing? Bottom line, there are literally 5 fans here who actually give a shit about the Richie gossip mill and an additional 5 who participate because they are basically board with nothing else to talk about right now. Besides that, no one else actually gives a shit so it's not fair to clutter any thread with any of it...

The problem is, every time Jon does an interview and mentions the R word, it's like 2013 all over again...

Right, I'm saying there's no clutter if people leave the why did Richie leave topic in that thread, and talk about the album in this thread. You've made it clear you don't want anything to do with the new Richie album and there are others. But there are ones that DO want to talk about it. It's an easy thing to just not click on topics you have no interest on. Sometimes you create clutter by bitching about how much you don't care.

Rdkopper 11-05-2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1246930)
Right, I'm saying there's no clutter if people leave the why did Richie leave topic in that thread, and talk about the album in this thread. You've made it clear you don't want anything to do with the new Richie album and there are others. But there are ones that DO want to talk about it. It's an easy thing to just not click on topics you have no interest on. Sometimes you create clutter by bitching about how much you don't care.

Right! That's why you need separate topics... As painful as it is... The real problem is, keeping the people within the correct topics... Kinda like gun control...
Is removing the post going to fix the problem? Or is curing the people from posting incorrectly going to fix it?

YOVANAfromPeru 11-05-2018 10:09 PM

Right!! I thought the “Richie gossip mill” was going to be reduced but since it seems is not the case, I get the 2 threads point and I think people get it, like with the “THINFS Tour ProShots” thread where we don’t have any problem!

Bounce7800 11-05-2018 10:21 PM

I personally can't get enough dissecting why Richie left and how drunk he is/isn't. We should have more threads all dedicated to every facet of Sambora with an opposing Jon thread for each one. Would be wonderful. :rolleyes:

Eveline 11-05-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1246940)
I personally can't get enough dissecting why Richie left and how drunk he is/isn't. We should have more threads all dedicated to every facet of Sambora with an opposing Jon thread for each one. Would be wonderful. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm so guilty of that too. Let's burn the witches at the stake :onfire: