Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bounce + 7800 Degrees Fahrenheit (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55892)

Kriegentragen 07-19-2013 04:47 AM

Bounce + 7800 Degrees Fahrenheit
 
I summon all the fellow Jovitalkers with wide Bonjovipaedic knowledge to answer this little question:

Have songs from 7800 Degrees Fahrenheit and songs from Bounce been played on the same show (extreme rarity)?

I think they haven't, because as far as I know, 7800 songs were totally skipped since Yokohama 2001 until Honolulu 2010, but maybe I'm missing some rare show on the 2010-2011 tour.

wolffex 07-19-2013 04:50 AM

I don't think so, I don't think there has ever been a show where atleast one song from each album was played post NJ/KTF tour. I'd go crazy if they played Silent Night, Only Lonely, Misunderstood and The Distance instead of I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, Lost Highway, We Weren't Born To Follow and Born To My Baby.

Kriegentragen 07-19-2013 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolffex (Post 1146936)
I don't think so, I don't think there has ever been a show where atleast one song from each album was played post NJ/KTF tour. I'd go crazy if they played Silent Night, Only Lonely, Misunderstood and The Distance instead of I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, Lost Highway, We Weren't Born To Follow and Born To My Baby.

Maybe the last time they played at least a song per album was the aforementioned Yokohama '01 show. Great setlist by the way.

One Wild Night
Bad Medicine
Livin' on a Prayer
You Give Love a Bad Name
Keep the Faith
It's My Life
Blood on Blood
Something for the Pain
Born to Be My Baby
Tokyo Road
Hey God
Just Older
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Runaway
Wild in the Streets
Next 100 Years

Lay Your Hands on Me
Wanted Dead or Alive
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

LeaJovi 07-19-2013 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriegentragen (Post 1146938)
Maybe the last time they played at least a song per album was the aforementioned Yokohama '01 show. Great setlist by the way.

One Wild Night
Bad Medicine
Livin' on a Prayer
You Give Love a Bad Name
Keep the Faith
It's My Life
Blood on Blood
Something for the Pain
Born to Be My Baby
Tokyo Road
Hey God
Just Older
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Runaway
Wild in the Streets
Next 100 Years

Lay Your Hands on Me
Wanted Dead or Alive
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

Is there a good recording of this nice little set?

Kriegentragen 07-19-2013 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1146939)
Is there a good recording of this nice little set?

Maybe Seb knows.

As far as I've seen, there were some songs on Youtube (SFTP between them), but they were deleted some time ago.

ezearis 07-19-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriegentragen (Post 1146938)
Maybe the last time they played at least a song per album was the aforementioned Yokohama '01 show. Great setlist by the way.

One Wild Night
Bad Medicine
Livin' on a Prayer
You Give Love a Bad Name
Keep the Faith
It's My Life
Blood on Blood
Something for the Pain
Born to Be My Baby
Tokyo Road
Hey God
Just Older
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Runaway
Wild in the Streets
Next 100 Years

Lay Your Hands on Me
Wanted Dead or Alive
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

What an awesome setlist. This is the Tokyo Road compilation + encore, isn't it?

Walleris 07-19-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriegentragen (Post 1146938)
Maybe the last time they played at least a song per album was the aforementioned Yokohama '01 show. Great setlist by the way.

One Wild Night
Bad Medicine
Livin' on a Prayer
You Give Love a Bad Name
Keep the Faith
It's My Life
Blood on Blood
Something for the Pain
Born to Be My Baby
Tokyo Road
Hey God
Just Older
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Runaway
Wild in the Streets
Next 100 Years

Lay Your Hands on Me
Wanted Dead or Alive
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

A very interesting set indeed, although I don't like how it exludes all of their great ballads. Anyway, Tokyo Road and electring Something For The Pain would be welcome returns for sure!

Has anybody seen good footage of this? On YouTube I can only find Blood On Blood from this show. It was the last performances of Something For The Pain, Hey God and Tokyo Road for a long time. Videos of these would be very appreciated.

Bounce7800 07-19-2013 10:34 AM

Not a thread about me then :(

SuperBrad 07-19-2013 11:21 AM

God dam nice set !

bonjovi90 07-19-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1146939)
Is there a good recording of this nice little set?

I think I got a decent one, but haven't checked in years :D


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.