Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bon Jovi V Skid Row (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=45026)

jade4jovi 05-15-2008 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKjovi (Post 825792)
Sounds like Jon behaved like a spoilt brat then.

Hmm, I didn't really get that from those. It seems to me they just got their wires crossed.

Quote:

wow I didn't expect Jon could punch someone!
Why? He seems like the kind to get angry/moody quite easily to me.

JKKDARK 05-15-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi (Post 825851)
Why? He seems like the kind to get angry/moody quite easily to me.

He didn't take drugs or drinking alcohol in excess.
He wasn't a "street guy" like Vince Neil or Axl Rose.
He had just only a girl, which he married in his 20s.

DevilsSon 05-15-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKKDARK (Post 825865)

Of course he did. drugs early on...alcohol pretty much all the time with phases where it got quite extreme.

Quote:

Since when was Vince Neil a street guy?Anyhow, Jon had his fair share of being out on the streets and this when he was younger than Axl or pretty much anyone else. Maybe that's why he appears more mature.

Quote:

who ya' kiddin'?

jade4jovi 05-15-2008 09:33 PM

Didn't he cheat on his wife way back? And again recently? That's what I've heard, but don't believe everything you hear hey. I heard they split up even, and I'm a bit behind on my Jovi news, so I dunno?

Crushgen24/88 05-15-2008 11:08 PM

Quote:

Yeah, and we all know those are the only criteria you need to knock someone's lights out :rolleyes:

Mongoose 05-15-2008 11:48 PM

Quote:

In any event, Jon clearly could care less,
Couldn't care less.

Mongoose 05-15-2008 11:48 PM

Quote:

Cough Diane Lane Cough

JKKDARK 05-16-2008 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 825874)
Of course he did. drugs early on...alcohol pretty much all the time with phases where it got quite extreme.

He just only "tried" a certain drug, he didn't like it and never tried again. Alcohol? haha as Jon said, the only thing he drinks since near 30 years ago is just wine sometimes.

Quote:

Since when was Vince Neil a street guy?Anyhow, Jon had his fair share of being out on the streets and this when he was younger than Axl or pretty much anyone else. Maybe that's why he appears more mature.
Growing up in Compton was sometimes tough; Neil once had his face slashed by a gang member. Neil eventually got in trouble at school for fighting and drug use, and he was subsequently expelled.

Probably, the most "dangerous" moment for Jon was wearing a pink spandex :lol:

Quote:

who ya' kiddin'?
He never cared about raping strippers or any other girl. He just married in 1989.

DevilsSon 05-16-2008 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKKDARK (Post 825963)
He just only "tried" a certain drug, he didn't like it and never tried again. Alcohol? haha as Jon said, the only thing he drinks since near 30 years ago is just wine sometimes.

It's not like I am trying to prove something but you are plain wrong. Jon mentioned doing at least 2 drugs: weed and cocaine.

Quote:

Growing up in Compton was sometimes tough; Neil once had his face slashed by a gang member. Neil eventually got in trouble at school for fighting and drug use, and he was subsequently expelled.

Jon was playing in clubs on the east-coast since he was 15-16. He sold drugs, he got busted for stealing Bob Dylan tickets...just what I remember...
Additionally, Vince Neil is a big-mouth. He exaggerates pretty much anything there is too exaggerate, just like everyone else in The Crue.

Quote:

He never cared about raping strippers or any other girl. He just married in 1989.
Ain't to sure what you mean with raping. That's a big word. If you mean "****ing", than that's what I would call naivety. There's an FHM interview with this Swedish top model that Richie was going after but she was into Jon only to get to Jon you'd have to stand in line and wait your turn, and lines were quite long...I forgot her name but she's pretty much the most famous Swedish model. Plus, there's plenty of other stories.

Captain Walrus 05-16-2008 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKKDARK (Post 825963)

Jon's confessed to still drinking a bottle of wine after every show .... if he still does that at 46, I'm sure he partied in his 20s ....

Plus, he says he drinks beer in his thank you note in the These Days booklet :D