Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie's furry..................... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=23593)

RS8MB0R8 03-06-2004 10:45 PM

Richie's furry.....................

........black and white striped bucket hat that he wears during 'Sleep When I'm Dead' - where can I get one? Anyone know? It'd be cool to wear during a gig! 8) :lol:

Jim Bon Jovi 03-06-2004 10:53 PM

edinburgh..... you'll never learn will you :twisted:

u still away the geology trip on the 6th or 7th of may cos i'm not doing that gig over your end anymore but my bro's still running the gig for ricky and they're getting alot of good reviews inn Q and stuff so you should come along if you can.

Lot's of lovely guitars too.

and for some reason they're pure diehard mad rangers fans even though they're from the south of england.

RS8MB0R8 03-06-2004 11:13 PM

Quote:

edinburgh..... you'll never learn will you
:lol:

Quote:

u still away the geology trip on the 6th or 7th of may cos i'm not doing that gig over your end anymore but my bro's still running the gig for ricky and they're getting alot of good reviews inn Q and stuff so you should come along if you can.
Yup, I'll be sunning myself in Spain whilst looking at rocks - should be good fun! Talking of sunning myself, we're of to Mull next weekend too :roll: - should be not so much fun! :(

Gigs don't look like there coming up anytime soon for us - shame! Still lookin for a die-hard Bon Jovi fan who can fill Mr. TT, the king of Cuba's shoes! Got aguy coming along to rehearsals next week who loves 80s rock, so it could be promising but he says he doesn't know that much BJ.

Need to get a demo made up ASAP though because this trib thing's attracting a lot of attention from some pretty shit-hot sounding singers. One guy who's interested has been touring Europe, got several CDs out and sounds EXACTLY like Jon and anoher guy who wants a demo handing to him used to be a member of the BJ's road-crew (sound engineer I think he was) and apparently sings amazingly too! :shock: I could literally ask him how Richie gets all his sounds and he'd know!!!

Shit we need a drummer NOW!! Aaaarrrrggghhh!

Jim Bon Jovi 03-06-2004 11:26 PM

seriously mate i'd drum for you.

I've been wanting to drum for a band for a while as well as doing guitar for my own band.

RS8MB0R8 03-07-2004 11:45 AM

I never even knew you drummed Jim - if it doesn't work out with this guy we've got lined up, I might be sending you a PM mate! :D

Jim Bon Jovi 03-07-2004 04:35 PM

yeah i drum.

hardly picked up a guitar since i got my electric drums apart from to write tunes.

got an acoustic kit too inacse you're imagining me sitting with rocktagon cymbals sounding like phil collins

RichieW2001 03-07-2004 04:40 PM

phil collins rocks :)

Jim Bon Jovi 03-07-2004 04:45 PM

Phil does indeed rock but not as much as me

Jim Bon Jovi 03-08-2004 01:00 AM

> forgot to put out that > has a cowboy hat and has been lookign for a good excuse to wear it without looking gay and this could be that very reason

Jim Bon Jovi 03-08-2004 06:25 PM

> also forgot to mention > has snakeskin shoe's.

those could be regarded as Cuban right?