Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   :O busted hate jovi.. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=21247)

jade4jovi 01-03-2004 04:02 PM

:O busted hate jovi..

I was watching something on TV and they were explainging to this young boy what all the buttons are for in the studio thing and one of the guys saif "this is the cheese button you just press it and on comes bon jovi" (oe something along those lines) :mad: And then i was reading my friends magazine and in an interview they were asked who they want to be like and that mat guy says "not bon jovi thats for sure" 2 more reasons to hate them :twisted: :twisted:

Jag 01-03-2004 04:57 PM

Re: :O busted hate jovi..

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi
I was watching something on TV and they were explainging to this young boy what all the buttons are for in the studio thing and one of the guys saif "this is the cheese button you just press it and on comes bon jovi" (oe something along those lines) :mad: And then i was reading my friends magazine and in an interview they were asked who they want to be like and that mat guy says "not bon jovi thats for sure" 2 more reasons to hate them :twisted: :twisted:

never took notice of them before, not really into that teeny boy band ish stuff :?

jade4jovi 01-03-2004 04:59 PM

I know i hated them before that anyway, I cant stand there music, And it bugs me that they are classed as rock :mad:

|| Panama || 01-03-2004 05:00 PM

are they really classed as rock?

|| Panama || 01-03-2004 05:04 PM

but loads of bands hate Jovi. but that isnt a reason why you should hate a particular band, just cause they hate Bon Jovi. the same with bands that like Bon JOVI, you cant automatically want to like them.

you like who you wanna like..if Busted wanna slag off another band, thats they're problem which they have to sort out.

however, busted cant really say much abt cheese, considering they are pretty cheesy themselves

Supersonic 01-03-2004 05:08 PM

Aloha !

Aarrgghh...not again.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

jade4jovi 01-03-2004 05:51 PM

Erm like i just said i hated them before that cos there music sucks and they are stupid little boys. Im not gonna hate a band just cos they dont like jovi or the other way round.

|| Panama || 01-03-2004 06:01 PM

Quote:

. Im not gonna hate a band just cos they dont like jovi or the other way round.

Quote:

2 more reasons to hate them :twisted: :twisted:

:?

JoviUsedToRock 01-03-2004 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by || Panama ||
Quote:

Quote:

It says 2 MORE reasons.

Dave 1986 01-03-2004 06:29 PM

That was a clip from CD:UK this morning on ITV1. Like most normal people, I hate Busted and wish they would just die. :mad:

I don't hate them just because they don't like Bon Jovi, it was just the way they spell it out such as the way they did on CD:UK. (I don't think Bon Jovi are cheesy really, cause they're lyrics are so good - hense IMO means they'r enot cheesy)

If they just simply said "We don't like Bon Jovi" and give a decent opinion instead of taking the...michael then I could live with that, but still H*TE THEM!!!! :evil:

jade4jovi 01-03-2004 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviUsedToRock
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It says 2 MORE reasons.

Excacly. Yeah it was of CD:UK. And did you see that song they made up? Or wos it the little boy? Either way they suck.

Thomas Anderson 01-03-2004 06:42 PM

They think Bon Jovi are cheesy? Wasn't their last song called "I'm Glad I Crashed The Wedding"? I don't know if that was the title, but the song was utter crap anyway.

They are labelled as Rock just because they have instruments, but their songs are no better than all the pop in the charts today.

I think they won't be around this time next year anyway (as in not producing music anymore, not in a way that instinuates I am going to kill them or anything)

jade4jovi 01-03-2004 07:04 PM

Yeah it was called "glad i crashed the wedding"And there other somgs were like about a hot teacher and other rubbish like that. Me and my friend had a little argument about them, She says there as rock as jovi cos they hold guitars (i dont think they even play them!) They are very annoying, There a little boyband trying to be rock. When they are around 20 years and had loadsa hits then they can comment on jovi till then they should be abit quiet... :)

|| Panama || 01-03-2004 08:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It says 2 MORE reasons.

Excacly. .

they are still REASONS. and frankly i dont think whether or not the band dislikes Bon Jovi should be an issue, or another reason to hate them

*-- Vallie --* 01-03-2004 08:41 PM

Ow well ... doesnt really matter to me ... Don't like them anyway :)

JOEYKID 01-03-2004 10:06 PM

Quote:

Erm like i just said i hated them before that cos there music sucks and they are stupid little boys. Im not gonna hate a band just cos they dont like jovi or the other way round.

stupid little boys?

firstly they're alot older than you and secondly you wont be calling them stupid if you knew how much money they had

music is a buisness, for many its got nothing to do with singing once they get thier first pay packet, pop acts especially.

jade4jovi 01-03-2004 10:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It says 2 MORE reasons.

Excacly. .

they are still REASONS. and frankly i dont think whether or not the band dislikes Bon Jovi should be an issue, or another reason to hate them

*SIGH* you really have it in for me dot you..

Jim Bon Jovi 01-04-2004 02:34 PM

i seen that ages ago. was actually quite funny i thought anyways

thats what i go to school for
even though it is a reall bore

my friends call me crazy
but i know that she craves me
thats what i goto school for

(start silly jumps with unplugged guitars)

RichieW2001 01-04-2004 03:07 PM

...and nay an amp in sight.

Captain Walrus 01-04-2004 03:12 PM

Mwa ha ha, I saw them live :twisted: Not through choice though.

Can't remember much of the experience. All I remember is some stupid fan on someone's shoulders kicking me in the back of the head

Keep On Rockin'

Jim Bon Jovi 01-04-2004 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Walrus

Can't remember much of the experience. All I remember is some stupid fan on someone's shoulders kicking me in the back of the head

Keep On Rockin'

and the problem with busted is that the crowd isnt exactly going to be heavign with hotties getting their tits out for them either.

as an avid reader of all papers smutty on a sunday morning im pretty upto date withthe happenings in the busted world and apparently charlie (he's the big lanky good lookign one well lets face it u cud stick michelle from pop idol next to the other 2 n she'd look hot) isn't too happy with being labelled as part of a boyband and wants his music to be taken more seriously.

the fact that he is just part of a boyband and he's come upw ith such brilliabt lyrics as "i crapped my pants while flying over france" (so im told is a lyric on one of their new tracks) kind of makes his argument void.

|| Panama || 01-04-2004 03:56 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It says 2 MORE reasons.

Excacly. .

*SIGH* you really have it in for me dot you..

no, put that behind me.

but thats what i think, and would have said it to anyone who said the same thing. but no jade, i do not have it in for you at all.

Gizmo 01-04-2004 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi
as an avid reader of all papers smutty on a sunday morning im pretty upto date withthe happenings in the busted world and apparently charlie (he's the big lanky good lookign one well lets face it u cud stick michelle from pop idol next to the other 2 n she'd look hot) isn't too happy with being labelled as part of a boyband and wants his music to be taken more seriously.

the fact that he is just part of a boyband and he's come upw ith such brilliabt lyrics as "i crapped my pants while flying over france" (so im told is a lyric on one of their new tracks) kind of makes his argument void.

Yeah, they said it's an insult when people call them a boyband :lol:
My ten year old niece is a fan - that says a lot about their music!

:evil: I can't believe the cheek of Busted - they seem to be going out of their way to slag off Bon Jovi!!

jade4jovi 01-04-2004 06:24 PM

Quote:

Keep On Rockin'

:shock: Oh dear

Stranger 01-04-2004 06:29 PM

The real sad thing aobut its all is that the same people that visit a Busted "concert" meanwhile come to Bon jovi shows :cry: :( :cry:

JoviUsedToRock 01-04-2004 06:50 PM

Quote:

Keep On Rockin'

you loved it.

Rob 01-04-2004 09:36 PM

I ain't gonna take any notice at all. Busted are a boyband, and not a very good one at that. They're songs don't make much sense, and I reckon they don't even write them. I'll start comparing them with Jovi in 20 years time when they have sold 100 million records. I really can't see them lasting very long. The only thing they've got going for them, is that they are young good looking guys. Mind you, I suppose BJ were back in the 80s.

Captain Walrus 01-04-2004 09:48 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Keep On Rockin'

you loved it.

Yup. Getting kicked in the head is wonderful. Ah well. I didn't have to pay

Keep On Rockin'

jade4jovi 01-05-2004 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob
I ain't gonna take any notice at all. Busted are a boyband, and not a very good one at that. They're songs don't make much sense, and I reckon they don't even write them. I'll start comparing them with Jovi in 20 years time when they have sold 100 million records. I really can't see them lasting very long. The only thing they've got going for them, is that they are young good looking guys. Mind you, I suppose BJ were back in the 80s.

Not even that, i dont find them good looking atall. Even to this day jovi are 100% better looking. But i know wot you mean, Girls myage like them, im just abnormal :P

davefan 01-05-2004 11:49 PM

boy band suck let them be jaloust in a few years noone remembers them and we will still buy jovi cd`s. Thos ebands come and go, remember the big hype for Thake That after they split up, just a little bit later noone cared about them anymore

Stranger 01-05-2004 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davefan
boy band suck let them be jaloust in a few years noone remembers them and we will still buy jovi cd`s. Thos ebands come and go, remember the big hype for Thake That after they split up, just a little bit later noone cared about them anymore

Oh yes....and now we have Robbie....what an improvement :mad: :evil: :mad:

davefan 01-05-2004 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stranger
Quote:

Originally Posted by davefan

Oh yes....and now we have Robbie....what an improvement :mad: :evil: :mad:

sure, back in TT times Mark Owen was the big star when he went solo and acutally made some nice songs he didn`t have any succes so that were the typical "faithful" boy band fans. or the guys from East 17 noone knows them anymore

~saz~ 01-07-2004 05:43 PM

Air hostess
I like the way you dress
You know i hate to fly but i feel much better
Occupied my mins writing you a love letter
I messed my pants
When we flew over France
Will I see you soon in my hotel room
For a holiday romance
Oh, Air Hostess

The chorus from their new single, Air Hostess
:roll:
saz

Neurotica80 01-07-2004 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~saz~
I messed my pants
When we flew over France

lol yup im sure they'll be around for the next 20 years.

(I might be taking my little sister to see busted in March)

~saz~ 01-07-2004 05:51 PM

The lyrics are cheesier than Save The World, Diamond Ring, etc

Neurotica80 01-07-2004 05:53 PM

Quote:

The lyrics are even cheesier than the cheeky girls and thats saying something!!

I dont think the melodies of the songs are that bad either

~saz~ 01-07-2004 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80
Quote:

The lyrics are even cheesier than the cheeky girls and thats saying something!!

I dont think the melodies of the songs are that bad either

We are the cheeky girls, we are the cheecky girls, you are the cheeky boys, you are the cheeky boys

come and smile don't be shy, touch my bum, this is life

come on take your shoes off

and the bad news is that they're releasing a new single in Feb called Cheeky Valentine. No wonder the cheeky song was voted no1 worst pop record of all time :D

~saz~ 01-08-2004 06:07 PM

[quote="Neurotica80
(I might be taking my little sister to see busted in March)[/quote]

that's scary. :cry: I wish you HEAPS of luck with that.

saz

JoviUsedToRock 01-08-2004 09:48 PM

robbie williams sucks just as bad.

Rob 01-09-2004 01:44 AM

Quote:

Yeah, and worse than, "I'm, king of the mountain. I'm, king of the hill."