Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Favorite unreleased song (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70835)

BJFan2021 08-23-2021 12:14 AM

Favorite unreleased song

What is your favorite unreleased Bon Jovi song?
Edit: what I meant was songs that didn’t make it to the official album list in like These Days, KTF, Crush etc.. I consider songs released in compilation albums and such (B-Sides, Bonus tracks) as unreleased.

Hope this helps :)

I haven’t heard all but as of now my favorites are Edge of a Broken Heart, Real Life and The Fire Inside.

Captain_jovi 08-23-2021 12:42 AM

Sorry to be picky but my answer will depend on this question: define unreleased?

Technically both those are released, do bonus tracks count etc. (I have five or six different answers haha).

Adam D 08-23-2021 01:33 AM

Neurotica and Stay, if they count

Luv Can and I Will Drive You Home are close to those as well.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

GabrielC 08-23-2021 03:20 AM

Stay, if we count b-sides.

Postcards from the Wasteland is a close second, and Luv Can is there too, if we count bonus songs.

SuperBrad 08-23-2021 05:49 AM

Cadillac Man for me ;)

BJFan2021 08-23-2021 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1275144)
Sorry to be picky but my answer will depend on this question: define unreleased?

Technically both those are released, do bonus tracks count etc. (I have five or six different answers haha).

Ahah I see. Well what I meant was songs that didn’t make it to the official album list in like These Days, KTF, Crush etc.. I consider songs released in compilation albums and such (B-Sides, Bonus tracks) as unreleased.
Hope this helps :)

james_d 08-23-2021 11:34 AM

Luv Can, I Will Drive you Home, Postcards from the Wasteland are all up there for me.

blazeofglory 08-23-2021 12:18 PM

Miss Fourth Of July, Bitter Wine, These Arms Are Open All Night and These Open Arms are the first ones that come to mind.

Also a huge fan of Lonely, Luv Can and Stay.

Apparently I have a thing for ballads [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bonjovi90 08-23-2021 01:15 PM

Just realized that some of the songs I loved at times like Borderline or River Runs Dry - I haven't listened to quite a few of them in a long time.
Neurotica has always been a favourite of mine, also Postcards From The Wasteland. Never grew tired of those, others I only really liked for a certain period of time before they were to fade again. Walk Like A Man, Borderline, Luv Can and Dirty Little Secret are also some that come to mind.

Faceman 08-23-2021 02:34 PM

I got Cadillac Man on top of my list - miles ahead.
Followed by Miss 4th of July, These Arms Are Open All Night, Neurotica and Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore. With the latter one it's really annoying that we didn't get a proper version with the NJ deluxe edition.