Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Offsrping (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=22293)

Becky 01-30-2004 03:58 AM

The Offsrping

Does anyone like them? I love the new song "Hit That" and got the CD today and thought it was pretty good. I strikes me as the type of CD a lot of guys would like too.

Becky

RyanBounce04 01-30-2004 04:01 AM

Re: The Offsrping

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky
Does anyone like them? I love the new song "Hit That" and got the CD today and thought it was pretty good. I strikes me as the type of CD a lot of guys would like too.

Becky

I don't like a lot of that new CD.. I got 2 of their older albums. They are much better. :)

Ryan

Javier 01-30-2004 05:14 AM

Their singles are getting more and more disposable.I can always count on liking at least a few of the songs on their albums but to me their last really good album was Ixnay on the Hombre.I just love that one.Smash and ignition are also good.i havent heard their selftitled debut so if anyone knows if it's any good let me know.

Stut 01-30-2004 09:25 AM

Stuff they did in the 90´s was much better than what they do these days. Haven´t heard from the new one anything except Hit That and it isn´t nearly as good as Self Esteem or Come Out And Play.

*ºÇåptäîn¤Çrä§hº* 01-30-2004 02:47 PM

I like some of the songs but I couldn't care less about those posers. I can remember when they became big in 93 or 94 they had nothing better to do than bash on Bon Jovi and Guns N Roses.

manuit78 01-30-2004 09:44 PM

As some have commented, I like their older stuff (mid.90's, such as Self Esteem) a lot better than the newer. I must admit I haven't actually heard their latest single so I can't comment on that.

Neurotica80 01-30-2004 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manuit78
As some have commented, I like their older stuff (mid.90's, such as Self Esteem) a lot better than the newer. I must admit I haven't actually heard their latest single so I can't comment on that.

Yeh I liked their earlier stuff, but I dont mind their new single either.

Adrian 01-30-2004 10:37 PM

Never heard any of their songs other than Gone Away. Man, that's a great song! Its quite popular on the radio where I live.

Adrian

manuit78 01-30-2004 10:45 PM

...I also like Defy You (not sure about the title) which happens to be one of the least liked by punk supporters (from what I gather). I can understand them though, since it sounds more like mainstream rock than old school punk.

JOEYKID 01-30-2004 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80
Quote:

Originally Posted by manuit78

Yeh I liked their earlier stuff, but I dont mind their new single either.

same here really, not too fond of them but barable, some of the earlyer stuff was far more catchy