Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Box set not out this Spring or Summer (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=24903)

Jack27 04-28-2004 11:06 AM

Box set not out this Spring or Summer

Question:
Will the box set be coming out soon or towards the end of the year? would you not know what season?
asked by henke on Tuesday, April 27, 2004
Answer:
Any news on the release of the box set would be posted in the NEWS section of this site. It is not coming out this Spring or Summer.

So just in time for Christmas then?

Marijke 04-28-2004 11:09 AM

I think it's a 10 years plan or better said Obies toy for the up coming years

Kev 04-28-2004 11:10 AM

Re: Box set not out this Spring or Summer

I hate to say this....but we knew this already. It wont be out until at least Christmas time...if were very lucky.

inge 04-28-2004 01:11 PM

I guess...............It won`t be out at all

jovi75 04-28-2004 01:39 PM

I dont't want to be pessimistic but I won't believe to this Box set to come out until I see it in stores :roll:
I will be very very well surprised if this projectl will see the light of day.

Dawn 04-28-2004 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovi75
I dont't want to be pessimistic but I won't believe to this Box set to come out until I see it in stores :roll:

They have to celebrate 20 yrs together somehow.

Dawn

jovi75 04-28-2004 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn
Quote:

Originally Posted by jovi75

They have to celebrate 20 yrs together somehow.

Dawn

True.
I'm afraid our great friends at Universal will find some "earning money" way to celebrate it.

Jack27 04-28-2004 01:53 PM

I think it's going to happen it's just a case of the format. Jon and Richie want one thing (i.e a box set for the fans with unreleased material) and Universal want another (i.e another One Wild Night Live). The reason the release is being pushed back is because they can't get an agreement. That's my view of it anyway.

Cowgirl77 04-28-2004 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack27
I think it's going to happen it's just a case of the format. Jon and Richie want one thing (i.e a box set for the fans with unreleased material) and Universal want another (i.e another One Wild Night Live). The reason the release is being pushed back is because they can't get an agreement. That's my view of it anyway.

That's what I think too :( I hope Jon (and the others I guess) will stand their ground and really make it for the fans with unreleased material and so on, and not let the record company make the final decision...

But like someone said, I'll believe it when I see it in the stores...

allmike 04-28-2004 03:17 PM

I think they may postpone untill 30 years aniversary. :o