Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anyone like Love for Sale? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=47140)

severo17 01-14-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 900828)
I think it is a fantastic performance. But then again, KTF: An Evening With Bon Jovi - I don't think a bad word can be said about it>

crashed - You're right, the TLFR DVD one is really good too but I think Jon's Elvis impersonation is tremendous on KTF. :p

Yeah. That show is awesome :D
Bad Medicine, Keep the Faith, Little Bit Of Soul, Brother Loiue.. etc etc.
Very cool :D

KeepTheFaith2211 01-14-2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by severo17 (Post 900830)
Yeah. That show is awesome :D
Bad Medicine, Keep the Faith, Little Bit Of Soul, Brother Loiue.. etc etc.
Very cool :D

Plus the energy coming from the band was terrific, Richie was on fire, Jon's vocals were top notch, the song selection and covers were perfect etc.

Just a shame the original crowd looked as if they were in a library. :rolleyes:

Supersonic 01-15-2009 11:26 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 900833)
Just a shame the original crowd looked as if they were in a library. :rolleyes:

That's because they're Americans. They did a Storytellers show for VH1 and there's a video bootleg around that gives a good look of the crowd. They're acting exactly the same. Fools.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Simon 01-16-2009 09:50 AM

I like it, always loved it to finish New Jersey. And live it's pretty cool too... especially on An Evening With... as mentioned before... And I love Tico's vocals too... it IS Tico in the very end, isn't it?

But was it really recorded live in the studio after a drunken party?

jess 01-16-2009 10:04 AM

I love the song and how they sang it on An Evening (...) Yes Tico's voice is great :D very entertaining imo but the pubic was a bit asleep .. shame ...

Crushgen24/88 01-16-2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 901087)
Aloha !

That's because they're Americans. They did a Storytellers show for VH1 and there's a video bootleg around that gives a good look of the crowd. They're acting exactly the same. Fools.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Yeah, it must be because they're Americans.
Couldn't possibly be because they're a studio audience instructed to act a certain way, and are told they'll be ejected from the taping if they don't.
No it has to only be because they're Americans..:rolleyes:

Supersonic 01-16-2009 10:55 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 901136)
Yeah, it must be because they're Americans.
Couldn't possibly be because they're a studio audience instructed to act a certain way, and are told they'll be ejected from the taping if they don't.
No it has to only be because they're Americans..:rolleyes:

No, that's not the reason. At that time you could win tickets for An Evening With, just like with all the other club shows they did at that time. When the band did a club tour in Europe the audience was a lot better, there's a bootleg around of the club show in Paris which has an audience that sounds like they're actually enjoying it. The same goes for VH1 storytellers. It wasn't an instructed studio audience, so try again, yankieboy.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Crushgen24/88 01-17-2009 09:37 AM

I;m not saying it was a payed studio audience.
I'm saying that audiences at these shows are told a certain way to act, for a show that's being filmed. And no, neither of those are "club shows." They're TV tapings.

tickapa 02-08-2009 11:13 AM

oh!! love for sale it`s a amazing song! i love it! :-D;)