Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Combination of Crush and Bounce would have been better? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=14067)

Captain Walrus 07-15-2003 01:01 AM

Just out of interest, doesn't anyone else think that having IML, Bounce and Everyday on the same album will make it a bit samey?

Keep On Rockin'

Shaun 07-15-2003 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Walrus
Just out of interest, doesn't anyone else think that having IML, Bounce and Everyday on the same album will make it a bit samey?

Keep On Rockin'

good point

i was thinking about that earlier

Adrian 07-15-2003 05:14 AM

Combo CD:

1.Hook Me Up
2.Next 100 Years
3.Everyday
4.Say It Isn't So
5.One Wild Night
6.Open All Night
7.Its My Life
8.Right Side Of Wrong
9.Undivided
10.Misunderstood
11.Save The World
12.Two Story Town
13.You Had Me From Hello
14.The Distance
15.Thank You For Loving Me
16.Bounce

That's a GREAT cd!!! Best of both worlds!

Adrian

Kathleen 07-15-2003 05:54 AM

Paul McCartney addressed a similar topic in an interview (in the anthology I think). He said people were always griping about The Beatles White Album. It should never have been 2 records - yes it should have - you should have deleted Obla-di Obla-Da - etc.
He said - It's The Beatles White Album - It's what we did then - Deal with it.
I must agree

Kathleen

{_Warrior_} 07-15-2003 06:58 AM

Itīs my life
Next 100 years
Just older
Cap.Crash
I got the girl
Thank you for lovin me
If I could make a livin
Neurotica
Undivided
The Distance
Misunderstood
Hook me up
Everyday / Alive
Bounce
Another reason to believe

Not in this order

allmike 07-15-2003 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Walrus

Keep On Rockin'

You have a point there but i still think everyday is different then IML. But i can agree that Bounce sound similar, thats why i put both in differnt side, you can't leave them both you know. :D

allmike 07-15-2003 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun Bon Jovi
take away She's A Mystery, OAN, YHMFH, and Save the World and thats good enough for me

You want a album with only 8 to 9 songs?. :?

Tashjbj 07-15-2003 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen
Paul McCartney addressed a similar topic in an interview (in the anthology I think). He said people were always griping about The Beatles White Album. It should never have been 2 records - yes it should have - you should have deleted Obla-di Obla-Da - etc.
I must agree

Kathleen

I fully agree Kathleen!! It's like they say "You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time."

Tash

allmike 07-15-2003 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tashjbj
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen
I must agree

Kathleen

I fully agree Kathleen!! It's like they say "You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time."

Tash

Yeah, but most of the people agree that Crush and Bounce are fixed in past as it is and nobody can change it. But still it is just a thought, if i would have power to go back to past I would have combined and make it into one grat album. :D

Shaun 07-15-2003 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allmike
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun Bon Jovi
take away She's A Mystery, OAN, YHMFH, and Save the World and thats good enough for me

You want a album with only 8 to 9 songs?. :?

no.....thats actually 20 not counting bonus songs if you combine Crush and Bounce......or just have both albums seperate and put on demos/bonus songs in place of the other 2 i mentioned for each album