Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   I Wanna Be Loved (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=33854)

BonJovi4ever 01-25-2006 05:30 AM

I Wanna Be Loved

Today while I was in the car Pierre Robert was playing a double shot of Bon Jovi. After "Blaze of Glory" he played "I Wanna Be Loved" as 'their new single.' I guess it's because I live inthe NJ/Phila area but I still hear "Have A Nice Day", "Who Says You Can't Go Home", and now "I Wanna Be Loved" on the radio. Anyone else heard "I Wanna Be Loved" on the radio yet?

bjcrazycpa 01-25-2006 05:55 AM

I have not heard it yet and I live in NJ. I haven't been able to listen to the radio much though. I know IWBL was only released to "rock" format radio stations.

deb

Miracle 01-25-2006 07:34 AM

A friend of mine said she heard it on one of the Toronto radio stations, but I have yet to hear it.

Becky 01-25-2006 02:43 PM

I haven't even heard Have a Nice Day on the radio yet! :(

I did hear the country version of Who Says on a local radio station once though. We have a rock station in Jackson, but I don't think IWBL is hard-edged enough to get airplay.

Captaincrash93 01-25-2006 07:08 PM

Ah, Becky, you haven't heard Have A Nice Day? ah, that sucks I'm sorry :( I pretty much consider you the authority on all things Bon Jovi (besides the band themself) lol, and if you haven't heard that song, that's a sin <-- there's something wrong with this world...kinda like the people who aren't true fans always winning front row seat contests, no matter how hard you try. Have a nice day ;)

Anthony

BonJovi4ever 01-25-2006 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky
I haven't even heard Have a Nice Day on the radio yet! :(

I did hear the country version of Who Says on a local radio station once though. We have a rock station in Jackson, but I don't think IWBL is hard-edged enough to get airplay.

you really need to move up north, like NJ :) or listen to WMMR online

The Northern Cowboy 01-26-2006 01:16 AM

Where I am they've played WSYCGH more times than theyu played HAND, and it's funny cause I listen to rock stations way more than country stations.

Becky 01-26-2006 02:15 AM

Yeah, pop radio sucks around here. I've only heard it "publically" once in a restaurant (Ruby Tuesday). But I admit I usually stop on the pop stations for no more than 20 seconds at time. LOL I listen to the rock station frequently, but I don't think Bon Jovi would fit in their format (Saliva, Slipknot, White Zombie, System of a Down). The "lightest" stuff they play is Nickelback's ballads. ;) The only time I hear Bon Jovi on the radio is stuff like It's My Life, Prayer, Wanted, and Blaze on JACK FM which is a national chain.

Mr. Saturday Night 01-26-2006 04:55 AM

Weird. I've heard HAND sooooo many times here on both pop and rock stations. WSYCGH I've heard once. IWBL never.

Alphavictim 01-26-2006 02:53 PM

Quote:

Ruby Tuesday
Has this one anything to do with the Stones song?

I heard HAND on the radio lots of times. But apart from that, nothing from the new record.

Becky 01-26-2006 03:00 PM

I always supposed it was named after the song. But I don't know. :?:

carol 02-01-2006 04:34 AM

Heard it tonight and I live in Ohio

BOuNce_JOVI 02-01-2006 06:51 AM

coz there was threads about jon being protectiv of his family i think the 1st versions of HAND and Iwant2Bloved are more personnel in the lyrics too so when jon said this time he gonna show the cheeks in the armor we can see that right here -(Posts: ´81 still life goin to a go-go)