Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Finally! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=33912)

RyanBounce04 01-29-2006 02:28 AM

Finally!

I finally heard Bon Jovi on the radio last night and today. Next to PetSmart we have an Ultimate Electronics. That place blasts the radio through speakers so you can hear it from the parking lot. Well, when I left work last night I noticed that "Who Says You Can't Go Home ft. Jennifer Nettles" was blasting. So I thought that was really cool and it was the first time I heard it on the radio. Well, this morning when I got to work, I opened my door and again, I heard "Who Says" at the same exact place I heard it last night. Kinda freaky... LOL... To top it off, my family and I were at a restaraunt tonight called "Red Robin" and on the radio I noticed a familiar tune! It was "Have A Nice Day". So in a matter of about 20 hours I heard Bon Jovi 3 times. I usually hear them once a year on radio stations around here. Very cool!

Ryan

jenn1189 01-29-2006 02:35 AM

You know, I've actually heard Bon Jovi on the PetSmart radio. When we were taking Jersey for her obedience classes they played I'll Be There For You and at Christmas they played Please Come Home For Christmas. And the inhouse radio at work has been playing them a lot lately. I've heard Who Say's, HAND, and IBTFY several times in the last few weeks. As far as regular radio, nothing. Although the rock music station on the digital cable music channels does play I Wanna Be Loved. And Who Say's w/ Jen Nettles is #14 on the CMT Video Countdown.

Javier 01-29-2006 02:55 AM

This might be a bit strange but I was at the mall the other day, and I entered hot topics and they had the Have a Nice Day cd blasting on the speakers.Kind of odd if you ask me.

Miracle 01-29-2006 10:22 PM

I guess I'm fairly lucky in that I can usually hear one or two Bon Jovi songs per shift when I'm at Pizza Hut. The only problem I have with the radio station we listen to at work is that they tend to play the same 5 Bon Jovi songs - Always, Who Says, It's My Life, IBTFY, and HAND. I once heard them play Never Say Goodbye and made my brother answer the phone just so I could sing along.

carol 02-01-2006 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle
I guess I'm fairly lucky in that I can usually hear one or two Bon Jovi songs per shift when I'm at Pizza Hut. The only problem I have with the radio station we listen to at work is that they tend to play the same 5 Bon Jovi songs - Always, Who Says, It's My Life, IBTFY, and HAND. I once heard them play Never Say Goodbye and made my brother answer the phone just so I could sing along.

I am new to the board but just wanted to say I hear HAND almost every day and I heard I Want To Be Loved for the first time tonight on a local station.

TBoy 02-01-2006 02:12 PM

One unusual!

Here in Croatia biggest TV chanell used intro from Lay Your Hands On Me for commercial that announces skiing event in Zagreb!
And I allso heard on skiing event in Switzherland that back music on track was HAND!

BTW
I hope you heard for Janica Kostelić... :)