Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Motley Crue... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=39791)

Yvonne 09-26-2007 05:44 PM

i've been listening to a few of the new songs by nikki, i do have to say they are quite good... i have been reading a few pieces from his new book also "the heroin diaries" cant wait for it to come out here!

Cross Road 11-22-2007 08:40 PM

I've read the Heroin Diaries 4 times now. Its amazing.

I found this on the net.

In a recent interview Vince Neil has said that the new album is tentatively titled "The Dirt" and the drummer is Tommy Lee. "Well, see what happens is, there's a press release saying that Tommy was out of the band and everybody jumped on that. But when Tommy issued his own press release saying that 'no', nobody paid attention to him. So, he was never out of the band and actually I just talked to him yesterday and I talked to Nikki a couple of days ago and we're going to go into the studio in January and hopefully have a single out by March and a tour in June."[

Yvonne 11-22-2007 09:15 PM

cool cool sounds interesting!

Cross Road 11-23-2007 01:37 AM

If the new Motley record sounds anything like If I Die Tommorrow and Sick Love Song,then I'll be pleased.

Yvonne 11-23-2007 02:27 AM

if i die tomorrow is in my opinion one of there best so heres hoping esp if all 4 have had an input into it, the cd should be good :)

(Don't)Lie_to_me 11-23-2007 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cross Road (Post 787328)
If the new Motley record sounds anything like If I Die Tommorrow and Sick Love Song, and I'll be pleased.

Sick Love Song = win :)

Cross Road 11-23-2007 04:38 AM

I love it too. I know we'll never get a record like Shout ever again, but at least it will be good, I hope.

Dave 1986 11-23-2007 06:46 PM

I thought Sick Love Song was an awesome track, and was very promising for the band when they next release an album. I liked If I Die Tomorrow, but I keep trying to forget that it was co-written with Simple Plan. There was also a new song on Red, White & Crüe called I'm A Liar (And That's The Truth), which was only on the Japanese version of the album, which was also awesome!

Cross Road 11-24-2007 12:03 AM

Could you send me I'm A Liar and thats the truth through pm?

born_to_run 11-25-2007 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 740968)
Was a big fan until I saw them last year and Nikki Sixx makes a comment during the show, "Everyone get off your asses, what do you think this is, a Bon Jovi show?"

Grow up already Nikki.

Not to mention the fact that the energy at a Bon Jovi concert isn't even on the same playing field as the energy at a Motley Crue concert. Crue shows people go nuts for the first 2 songs, then die out.

Can't imagine any energy at all when a concert opener is called "Lost highway" - i would go and have a sleep.
Nikki is completely right!
Crüe are an awesome band who never forgot how to rock (and hopefully never will like a certain band just has!)