Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Official July 21 Piața Constituției, Bucharest, Romania Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70608)

hackster73 07-21-2019 10:46 PM

This tour has been mostly a disaster.. save for a handful of shows.

gareththyer1990 07-21-2019 11:23 PM

This House Is Not for Sale
Raise Your Hands
You Give Love a Bad Name
Born to Be My Baby
Whole Lot of Leavin'
Lost Highway
Runaway
We Weren't Born to Follow
Have a Nice Day
Keep the Faith
Amen
Roller Coaster
It's My Life
We Don't Run
Wanted Dead or Alive
Lay Your Hands on Me
Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
Bad Medicine

Livin' on a Prayer
I'd Die For You
Twist and Shout

Dicanio 07-21-2019 11:54 PM

Shocking! Is this the worst set list from the final show of a European tour that they have ever done?

YOVANAfromPeru 07-21-2019 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1257527)
When I see a YovanafromPeru post.

[IMG]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-12/13/18/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-01/anigif_sub-buzz-8358-1513207559-6.gif?downsize=700:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto[/IMG]

Bah! It’s true, internet sucks in Romania. I like fast...

anyway, about the fight; meh at the end the ladies wanted to be my friends, I had a couple fights in Argentina, blablabla... I’m alive! -_-

Actually it was
Encore 1
Prayer

Encore 2
I’d Die For You
Twist & Shout

efpg0708 07-22-2019 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1257516)
Seriously...??? Two “ladies” of the front row started to fight with me from nothing??? Blablabla... I won!!

Maybe they told you to take out that annoying picture from your signature because they are reasonable people and realize that nobody wants to see people’s faces multiples times in every post on this board ?

YOVANAfromPeru 07-22-2019 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efpg0708 (Post 1257542)
Maybe they told you to take out that annoying picture from your signature because they are reasonable people and realize that nobody wants to see people’s faces multiples times in every post on this board ?

Actually I REALLY liked to fight in my bad English!!! -_-

PanosBonJovi 07-22-2019 07:39 AM

Show is over, European leg is over. I managed to get the set list there were Be There For You, Bed of Roses and as audibles there were Blood On Blood, Always, Saturday Night and Cant Go Home.

The thing is that the concert ended earlier than expected, according to the program it was planned to go from 20:30 to 23:00 and it ended like 20-30 minutes earlier than that. The reason? Jon’s vocals. He struggled and was in pain he was really pissed with himself! The show would end after Prayer but after 5 minutes of talking with the band they did Die 4 You and Twist and Shout. Also it was really hot!

It’s sad for me cause I’ve only been to 3 concerts Athens, Sofia, Bucharest and all of these 3 shows ended earlier than expected :D Lucky me I guess!

Although the show ended earlier, Jon’s fitness is insane and Phil X was on fire along with the rest of the band! Jon delivered a great show if we take aside the vocals part! Phil was more free on stage compared to 2013 and in general it was a pretty awesome night.

Crowd was passionate, Greeks, Bulgarians, Serbians and of course Romanians proved why Balkans got the best audiences in Europe. It was a madness but in a good way!

And here is a story about the promoter. Doors were expected to open at 3pm but they opened at 4:30pm. Thanks to security guards they shared water with the crowd paying from there own pockets, this wasn’t tuned from the promoter but guards themselves! Promoter seemed amateur.

Last but not least, there was a girl with her mom and she wanted to get in first, I was first in the line along with few more Greek and Romanian fellas and she tried to sneak inbetween us. Her mother told her to say to the Guards that we touched her in a sexual way and the security laughed their asses off thankfully! It was the lamest attempt I’ve ever seen. Thank God and karma she fell way behind!

That’s all! I really enjoyed the show, I’ve waited for 6 years and despite the early ending I loved it! Even seeing Shanks on stage didn’t feel that weird even if he can’t properly solo, and I’ll always be against him :P

PS. Romania has the best internet connection in Europe and the fastest one if I’m not mistaken

YOVANAfromPeru 07-22-2019 08:24 AM

The show started regular, Bad Name was hot! For Whole Lot Of Leavin’ I literally started to count the birds on the sky, There were a lot! so with Lost Highway I finished! lol; In We Weren’t Born To Follow and Captain Crash (“It’s good to be back” Am I crazy or some fans from here had their moment with JBJ... and I could see some pretty flags...), Keep The Faith was ****ing cool! included the arrogant Phil X and the silly John Shanks, this concert had its moments, even Hugh was enjoying at times... lol, Everett was happy, etc. In Amen JBJ sang ALL the Amen’s not too long but he sang them all!!!, in It’s My Life I was getting bored so I had the pleasure to give my idol the stink eye lol blablabla... We Don’t Run saved the energy again!!! that song rocks!!!, Captain Crash and that stupid confetti... (those fans BUY a lot... of that), in Bad Medicine JBJ didn’t sing many parts, he was clearly having more problems with his voice
However, after Prayer HE stayed and sang I’D DIE FOR YOU and Twist & Shout, of course DRY COUNTY would be the climax, but I guess he wasn’t ready... lol; at the end I got to the conclusion that MAYBE JBJ or someone read our posts... -_-
This concert definitely better than the standard.

PD Last night the internet was slow, Today it was fast; However I would like FASTER!

PanosBonJovi 07-22-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1257546)
The show started regular, Bad Name was hot! For Whole Lot Of Leavin’ I literally started to count the birds on the sky, There were a lot! so with Lost Highway I finished! lol; In We Weren’t Born To Follow and Captain Crash (“It’s good to be back” Am I crazy or some fans from here had their moment with JBJ... and I could see some pretty flags...), Keep The Faith was ****ing cool! included the arrogant Phil X and the silly John Shanks, this concert had its moments, even Hugh was enjoying at times... lol, Everett was happy, etc. In Amen JBJ sang ALL the Amen’s not too long but he sang them all!!!, in It’s My Life I was getting bored so I had the pleasure to give my idol the stink eye lol blablabla... We Don’t Run saved the energy again!!! that song rocks!!!, Captain Crash and that stupid confetti... (those fans BUY a lot... of that), in Bad Medicine JBJ didn’t sing many parts, he was clearly having more problems with his voice
However, after Prayer HE stayed and sang I’D DIE FOR YOU and Twist & Shout, of course DRY COUNTY would be the climax, but I guess he wasn’t ready... lol; at the end I got to the conclusion that MAYBE JBJ or someone read our posts... -_-
This concert definitely better than the standard.

PD Last night the internet was slow, Today it was fast; However I would like FASTER!

When more than 40.000 people use the 4G-5G network the system slows down as many people use the same antenna. It’s pretty common during major events actually. Anyways, no you are not crazy :P

Dave88 07-22-2019 01:23 PM

Die 4 U

https://youtu.be/J2w6lGyV2Po

Twist & Shout

https://youtu.be/VlyKcn0s8iw