Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Official July 21 Piața Constituției, Bucharest, Romania Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70608)

LeaJovi 07-22-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave88 (Post 1257548)

God what a terrible performance. It was obvious he can't handle that vocally demanding song.

What a weird choice of song to end on. Even an acoustic Never say goodbye snippet would've been more listenable.

faith1985 07-22-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1257549)
God what a terrible performance. It was obvious he can't handle that vocally demanding song.

What a weird choice of song to end on. Even an acoustic Never say goodbye snippet would've been more listenable.

Wow....yes ...karaoke time

faith1985 07-22-2019 03:00 PM

In the meantime...Phil deleted my post

1 Attachment(s)
Freedom of Speech, land of the Brave

Anyway...was I that harsh?

bonjovi90 07-22-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1257549)

It's not necessarily a bad song to end the show with, they did it in Munich 2003 and that was spectacular! But then again, he was still doing the screams then which made an enormous difference.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

phoenixy 07-22-2019 09:02 PM

Bon Jovi apologizes to fans at Bucharest concert

"Towards the end of the Bucharest concert this past weekend, Bon Jovi told the public that he “was sorry for not being quite in rhythm,” "

hackster73 07-22-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenixy (Post 1257559)

"Towards the end of the Bucharest concert this past weekend, Bon Jovi told the public that he “was sorry for not being quite in rhythm,” "

what about all the other shows that got a poor performance?

save for 5ish shows this leg ha been a car crash, in fact a new name for the tour.....

CAR CRASH AND THE WASHED UP QUEEN FROM MARS.

faith1985 07-22-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

It is OK Jon, you are a legend, no need to apologise. You are still on stage after all these years and your teeth are still white.

Thierry 07-22-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Lol that took him a long time to be honest.

Captain_jovi 07-23-2019 01:07 AM

He even publicly apologies and he catches shit? I don't know what some of you want by this point.

ticos_stick 07-23-2019 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith1985 (Post 1257561)
It is OK Jon, you are a legend, no need to apologise. You are still on stage after all these years and your teeth are still white.

Jon could go up on stage and fart into the mic and I'd still love him. In fact it'd probably sound better than his voice!

And heck, who needs a voice when you can jump up and down or look aimlessly into the crowd and pretend that you're smiling at someone?!

Hells yeah! I love it. No need to apologise JBJ :)