Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Official July 21 Piața Constituției, Bucharest, Romania Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70608)

Zakatar 07-04-2019 08:34 AM

The Official July 21 Piața Constituției, Bucharest, Romania Thread

Setlists, Predictions, Videos, Disappointments, Complaints...

This last time Bon Jovi played in Bucharest was on July 10, 2011, during The Circle Tour. The setlist was as follows:

01. Raise Your Hands
02. You Give Love a Bad Name
03. Born to Be My Baby
04. We Weren't Born to Follow
05. Lost Highway
06. Runaway
07. It's My Life
08. In These Arms
09. We Got it Going on
10. Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
11. Bad Medicine [w/ Hot Legs, Old Time Rock & Roll, and Happy Birthday snippets]
12. When We Were Beautiful
13. Bed of Roses
14. I'll Be There For You
15. Who Says You Can't Go Home
16. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
17. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
18. Have a Nice Day
19. Keep the Faith
--------------------------------------------
20. Dry County
21. Wanted Dead or Alive
22. Blood on Blood
23. Livin' on a Prayer
--------------------------------------------
24. Always
25. These Days
26. Twist and Shout [The Top Notes / The Beatles cover]

2019 Setlist:

01. This House is Not For Sale
02. Raise Your Hands
03. You Give Love a Bad Name
04. Born to Be My Baby
05. Whole Lot of Leavin'
06. Lost Highway
07. Runaway
08. We Weren't Born to Follow
09. Have a Nice Day
10. Keep the Faith
11. Amen
12. Roller Coaster
13. It's My Life
14. We Don't Run
15. Wanted Dead or Alive
16. Lay Your Hands on Me
17. Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
18. Bad Medicine
------------------------------
19. Livin' on a Prayer
------------------------------
20. I'd Die For You
21. Twist and Shout [The Top Notes / The Beatles Cover]

DavetheGodofKeys 07-05-2019 07:45 PM

I'll be going to this one. It'll be my first Bon Jovi show, so I wouldn't complain too much even if they played Lost Highway, WLOL, Captain Crash, Born To Follow and ILTT back to back. I'll be secretly hoping for a surprise though, it's the last show of the tour after all.

james_d 07-05-2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavetheGodofKeys (Post 1256655)
I'll be going to this one. It'll be my first Bon Jovi show, so I wouldn't complain too much even if they played Lost Highway, WLOL, Captain Crash, Born To Follow and ILTT back to back. I'll be secretly hoping for a surprise though, it's the last show of the tour after all.

Isn't Tel Aviv after it?

DavetheGodofKeys 07-05-2019 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_d (Post 1256656)
Isn't Tel Aviv after it?

It is, my bad, for some reason I've forgotten about Tel Aviv.

Runereader 07-05-2019 10:07 PM

Well it basically is the last show of European tour. It will be my first BJ show too. I am just hoping that there will be at least something left in Jons pipes after Vienna.

Mitakinen 07-09-2019 12:27 AM

YOVANAfromPeru 07-09-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitakinen (Post 1256864)

Thanks!! Richie’s birthday.

Skerwer 07-19-2019 08:41 PM

https://scontent.fotp3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...22&oe=5DBB348C

hm...

Mitakinen 07-20-2019 01:37 PM

Will it work tomorrow?
https://www.webcamromania.ro/webcam-...QZo0ol3Nh3PD4o

PanosBonJovi 07-20-2019 01:42 PM

Good evening everybody!

So, as I don't speak any Romanian and I don't trust Google Translate either, are powerbanks allowed inside the venue as well as schoolsized backpacks?

Kind regards

YOVANAfromPeru 07-21-2019 04:47 PM

Seriously...??? Two “ladies” of the front row started to fight with me from nothing??? Blablabla... I won!!

Thierry 07-21-2019 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1257516)
Seriously...??? Two “ladies” of the front row started to fight with me from nothing??? Blablabla... I won!!

I assume they also want those demos you are sitting on.

YOVANAfromPeru 07-21-2019 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry (Post 1257517)
I assume they also want those demos you are sitting on.

Lol... No idea, people saw the fight and they were agree with me, it was easy to see who were wrong!
And I’m a lady! -_-

Supersonic 07-21-2019 06:20 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1257518)
Lol... No idea, people saw the fight and they were agree with me, it was easy to see who were wrong!
And I’m a lady! -_-

Your behavior makes you as much of a lady as the "ladies" in Pattaya though.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

phoenixy 07-21-2019 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi (Post 1257466)
Good evening everybody!

So, as I don't speak any Romanian and I don't trust Google Translate either, are powerbanks allowed inside the venue as well as schoolsized backpacks?

Kind regards

Power banks sure, backpacks not so much.

Anyway Dry County will be played at this show.

YOVANAfromPeru 07-21-2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1257520)
Aloha !

Your behavior makes you as much of a lady as the "ladies" in Pattaya though.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I’m sorry... I can’t hear ya. I have signal problems. >_< jajaj

PanosBonJovi 07-21-2019 07:18 PM

FINALLY I GET TO LISTEN TO COUNTY!!

Got in, front row, got my face on the wall :P Middle, Greek flag waving, many Greeks and Bulgarians are here tonight. 12 more minutes can’t wait!!! Feels good to be back

faith1985 07-21-2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1257518)
And I’m a lady! -_-

I have to say that there were two times I got in an argument during a concert and both times it was at a Jovi show. Last time it was in Munich and two women (high heels and thick make-up both looking identical) were like 'it makes me so aggressive when she is moving.' this can only happen at a Jovi concert. wannabe-groupies complaining when you are not even jumping :rolleyes:

liljovi93 07-21-2019 08:11 PM

Any setlist updates?

This House Is Not For Sale
Raise Your Hands
Bad Name
Lost Highway

They've all been played from what I can see.
Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Walleris 07-21-2019 08:13 PM

The asshole in me is gonna have a tasty laugh when Dry County does not get played.

ticos_stick 07-21-2019 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1257522)
I’m sorry... I can’t hear ya. I have signal problems. >_< jajaj

When I see a YovanafromPeru post.

[IMG]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-12/13/18/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-01/anigif_sub-buzz-8358-1513207559-6.gif?downsize=700:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto[/IMG]

bonjovi90 07-21-2019 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1257526)
The asshole in me is gonna have a tasty laugh when Dry County does not get played.

I think it was just an assumption from that user, can't see it being played.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

liljovi93 07-21-2019 09:15 PM

Rollercoaster has been played again.

LeaJovi 07-21-2019 09:29 PM

It's really funny reading all your "confrontations" at Bon Jovi shows. Sadly here in Argentina if something like this happens you die because people get violent as **** here.

I still remember a guy at an Aerosmith show here showing me his razorblade and telling me he was going to get to the front no matter what. Now THAT'S a die hard.

Supersonic 07-21-2019 09:33 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1257530)
I still remember a guy at an Aerosmith show here showing me his razorblade and telling me he was going to get to the front no matter what. Now THAT'S a die hard.

No, that's a ****ing idiot. Violence has nothing to do with fandom unless hooligans are real die hard supporters of football clubs as well?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

LeaJovi 07-21-2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1257531)
Aloha !

No, that's a ****ing idiot. Violence has nothing to do with fandom unless hooligans are real die hard supporters of football clubs as well?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

That was a joke, it's incredible you didn't get it mate. OFC that's that idiot and I went to get security and described him.

LeaJovi 07-21-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenixy (Post 1257521)
Power banks sure, backpacks not so much.

Anyway Dry County will be played at this show.

Got the setlist pic? I'm sure Jon has a black marker in his back pocket.

liljovi93 07-21-2019 09:54 PM

Prayer has been played already.

All I can gather that's been played (not in order)

This House
Raise Your Hands
Bad Name
Runaway
It's My Life
Have A Nice Day
Amen
Rollercoaster
Lost Highway
Wanted
Prayer

Burlhouse 07-21-2019 10:21 PM

There was no Always or BOR

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

liljovi93 07-21-2019 10:34 PM

I'd Die For You & Twist & Shout played after Prayer.

hackster73 07-21-2019 10:46 PM

This tour has been mostly a disaster.. save for a handful of shows.

gareththyer1990 07-21-2019 11:23 PM

This House Is Not for Sale
Raise Your Hands
You Give Love a Bad Name
Born to Be My Baby
Whole Lot of Leavin'
Lost Highway
Runaway
We Weren't Born to Follow
Have a Nice Day
Keep the Faith
Amen
Roller Coaster
It's My Life
We Don't Run
Wanted Dead or Alive
Lay Your Hands on Me
Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
Bad Medicine

Livin' on a Prayer
I'd Die For You
Twist and Shout

Dicanio 07-21-2019 11:54 PM

Shocking! Is this the worst set list from the final show of a European tour that they have ever done?

YOVANAfromPeru 07-21-2019 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1257527)
When I see a YovanafromPeru post.

[IMG]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-12/13/18/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-01/anigif_sub-buzz-8358-1513207559-6.gif?downsize=700:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto[/IMG]

Bah! It’s true, internet sucks in Romania. I like fast...

anyway, about the fight; meh at the end the ladies wanted to be my friends, I had a couple fights in Argentina, blablabla... I’m alive! -_-

Actually it was
Encore 1
Prayer

Encore 2
I’d Die For You
Twist & Shout

efpg0708 07-22-2019 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1257516)

Maybe they told you to take out that annoying picture from your signature because they are reasonable people and realize that nobody wants to see people’s faces multiples times in every post on this board ?

YOVANAfromPeru 07-22-2019 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efpg0708 (Post 1257542)
Maybe they told you to take out that annoying picture from your signature because they are reasonable people and realize that nobody wants to see people’s faces multiples times in every post on this board ?

Actually I REALLY liked to fight in my bad English!!! -_-

PanosBonJovi 07-22-2019 07:39 AM

Show is over, European leg is over. I managed to get the set list there were Be There For You, Bed of Roses and as audibles there were Blood On Blood, Always, Saturday Night and Cant Go Home.

The thing is that the concert ended earlier than expected, according to the program it was planned to go from 20:30 to 23:00 and it ended like 20-30 minutes earlier than that. The reason? Jon’s vocals. He struggled and was in pain he was really pissed with himself! The show would end after Prayer but after 5 minutes of talking with the band they did Die 4 You and Twist and Shout. Also it was really hot!

It’s sad for me cause I’ve only been to 3 concerts Athens, Sofia, Bucharest and all of these 3 shows ended earlier than expected :D Lucky me I guess!

Although the show ended earlier, Jon’s fitness is insane and Phil X was on fire along with the rest of the band! Jon delivered a great show if we take aside the vocals part! Phil was more free on stage compared to 2013 and in general it was a pretty awesome night.

Crowd was passionate, Greeks, Bulgarians, Serbians and of course Romanians proved why Balkans got the best audiences in Europe. It was a madness but in a good way!

And here is a story about the promoter. Doors were expected to open at 3pm but they opened at 4:30pm. Thanks to security guards they shared water with the crowd paying from there own pockets, this wasn’t tuned from the promoter but guards themselves! Promoter seemed amateur.

Last but not least, there was a girl with her mom and she wanted to get in first, I was first in the line along with few more Greek and Romanian fellas and she tried to sneak inbetween us. Her mother told her to say to the Guards that we touched her in a sexual way and the security laughed their asses off thankfully! It was the lamest attempt I’ve ever seen. Thank God and karma she fell way behind!

That’s all! I really enjoyed the show, I’ve waited for 6 years and despite the early ending I loved it! Even seeing Shanks on stage didn’t feel that weird even if he can’t properly solo, and I’ll always be against him :P

PS. Romania has the best internet connection in Europe and the fastest one if I’m not mistaken

YOVANAfromPeru 07-22-2019 08:24 AM

The show started regular, Bad Name was hot! For Whole Lot Of Leavin’ I literally started to count the birds on the sky, There were a lot! so with Lost Highway I finished! lol; In We Weren’t Born To Follow and Captain Crash (“It’s good to be back” Am I crazy or some fans from here had their moment with JBJ... and I could see some pretty flags...), Keep The Faith was ****ing cool! included the arrogant Phil X and the silly John Shanks, this concert had its moments, even Hugh was enjoying at times... lol, Everett was happy, etc. In Amen JBJ sang ALL the Amen’s not too long but he sang them all!!!, in It’s My Life I was getting bored so I had the pleasure to give my idol the stink eye lol blablabla... We Don’t Run saved the energy again!!! that song rocks!!!, Captain Crash and that stupid confetti... (those fans BUY a lot... of that), in Bad Medicine JBJ didn’t sing many parts, he was clearly having more problems with his voice
However, after Prayer HE stayed and sang I’D DIE FOR YOU and Twist & Shout, of course DRY COUNTY would be the climax, but I guess he wasn’t ready... lol; at the end I got to the conclusion that MAYBE JBJ or someone read our posts... -_-
This concert definitely better than the standard.

PD Last night the internet was slow, Today it was fast; However I would like FASTER!

PanosBonJovi 07-22-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1257546)
The show started regular, Bad Name was hot! For Whole Lot Of Leavin’ I literally started to count the birds on the sky, There were a lot! so with Lost Highway I finished! lol; In We Weren’t Born To Follow and Captain Crash (“It’s good to be back” Am I crazy or some fans from here had their moment with JBJ... and I could see some pretty flags...), Keep The Faith was ****ing cool! included the arrogant Phil X and the silly John Shanks, this concert had its moments, even Hugh was enjoying at times... lol, Everett was happy, etc. In Amen JBJ sang ALL the Amen’s not too long but he sang them all!!!, in It’s My Life I was getting bored so I had the pleasure to give my idol the stink eye lol blablabla... We Don’t Run saved the energy again!!! that song rocks!!!, Captain Crash and that stupid confetti... (those fans BUY a lot... of that), in Bad Medicine JBJ didn’t sing many parts, he was clearly having more problems with his voice
However, after Prayer HE stayed and sang I’D DIE FOR YOU and Twist & Shout, of course DRY COUNTY would be the climax, but I guess he wasn’t ready... lol; at the end I got to the conclusion that MAYBE JBJ or someone read our posts... -_-
This concert definitely better than the standard.

PD Last night the internet was slow, Today it was fast; However I would like FASTER!

When more than 40.000 people use the 4G-5G network the system slows down as many people use the same antenna. It’s pretty common during major events actually. Anyways, no you are not crazy :P

Dave88 07-22-2019 01:23 PM

Die 4 U

https://youtu.be/J2w6lGyV2Po

Twist & Shout

https://youtu.be/VlyKcn0s8iw