Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie Sambora!!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70391)

YOVANAfromPeru 08-27-2019 06:35 PM

JBJ right now: “I’ve heard it’s been raining all summer!” #lol

Xavi 08-28-2019 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1258427)
Hey Xavi, they just moved the show because the rain, how you explain that now???!!! -_-

Didnt you say "End of story"?
Or you can end the story and begin it again when you want?

YOVANAfromPeru 08-28-2019 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1258459)
Didnt you say "End of story"?
Or you can end the story and begin it again when you want?

Pleeease, I’m the walking Story! Lol...
No! To be honest all the Richie thing is very weird if you really think about it, and no I’m not talking about the rain, just in general. I don’t know... let’s see how it goes tonight show... lol

DestinationJovi 08-29-2019 01:50 AM

Bon Jovi, speaking earlier in the same Q&A session on board the Norwegian Pearl, described that period as “probably the worst thing that’s ever happened to me professionally.” He said Sambora had “issues with stuff, and he just wouldn’t show up anymore. That was hard. But life had to go on. It didn’t mean that I wanted it to be that way. But his inability to get it together, it was like cry or quit. So, I just decided to cry for a while.”

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/bon-jovi-politics-2020/

PanosBonJovi 08-29-2019 11:25 AM

Just professionally? LMAO.

Alphavictim 08-29-2019 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi (Post 1258511)
Just professionally? LMAO.

Given his daughter's unlucky run in with heroin happened around the same timeframe, I doubt Richie leaving takes the #1 spot on JBJ's list of personal problems.

Eveline 08-29-2019 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1258514)
Given his daughter's unlucky run in with heroin happened around the same timeframe, I doubt Richie leaving takes the #1 spot on JBJ's list of personal problems.

Guess he was shocked at first but ultimately he didn't cancel ONE gig after she OD'ed. Everything went as planned. I'm not saying he didn't care. He just never brought the topic up again, even when discussing the reasons behind 'the worst three years' of his life.

Thinny 08-29-2019 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1258522)
Guess he was shocked at first but ultimately he didn't cancel ONE gig after she OD'ed. Everything went as planned. I'm not saying he didn't care. He just never brought the topic up again, even when discussing the reasons behind 'the worst three years' of his life.

I don't get this, Why would he cancel gigs? They weren't on tour at the time I don't think. He's not going to bring up is daughter in interviews, why would he? It's a personal matter, not a band matter. He will want that forgotten as soon as possible. Unlike the Richie thing which is constantly feels the need to bring up, usually when there's something to promote. But his daughter OD is bound to be something that effected him deeply.

Eveline 08-29-2019 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1258523)
I don't get this, Why would he cancel gigs? They weren't on tour at the time I don't think. He's not going to bring up is daughter in interviews, why would he? It's a personal matter, not a band matter. He will want that forgotten as soon as possible. Unlike the Richie thing which is constantly feels the need to bring up, usually when there's something to promote. But his daughter OD is bound to be something that effected him deeply.

Steph overdosed around mid-Nov and the band had some gigs the following month.

Besides, Jon has changed his story a few times to suit his needs at a time. One time he said RS leaving was nothing bc the guy was replaceable and they moved on, then he said he couldn't sing in the shower or play the guitar. If you're being honest, say it's PERSONAL MATTERS for you too and it's definitely as personal for him as for RS wanting to be with his daughter *while Heather's problems weren't a mystery to anyone, either*

Thinny 08-29-2019 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1258524)
Steph overdosed around mid-Nov and the band had some gigs the following month.

Besides, Jon has changed his story a few times to suit his needs at a time. One time he said RS leaving was nothing bc the guy was replaceable and they moved on, then he said he couldn't sing in the shower or play the guitar. If you're being honest, say it's PERSONAL MATTERS for you too and it's definitely as personal for him as for RS wanting to be with his daughter *while Heather's problems weren't a mystery to anyone, either*

You're missing the point....the Ava thing was always mentioned to do with Richie leaving the band. Jon had absolutely no reason to bring up his daughter, as it didn't effect anything band related.

Why would they have to cancel shows a month later?