Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Which Bon Jovi releases DON'T you own? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68623)

Dave 1986 07-06-2014 09:41 PM

Which Bon Jovi releases DON'T you own?

Title says it all.

Seeing as most of us here are hardcore fans, I'm just curious to see which Bon Jovi albums (or DVDs for that matter) you never got round to buying for whatever reason.

There's a couple of recent(ish) releases I just flat out didn't bother with:

Greatest Hits (CD) - Didn't see the point, even for the sake of 4 average new songs
Greatest Hits (DVD) - I have most of the videos in various other DVD's. If it were more comprehensive (like if it live up to it's title "The Ultimate Video Collection") I'd have bought it.
Aftermath of the Lowdown - Heard the pre-release leak in August 2012 and thought it was crap.
David Bryan's solo albums - No particular reason for not buying these, just never has the urge to.
Breakout: Video Singles - again, no particular reason, though I'd already seen the videos anyway.

Plus there are some things i DID buy but wished i hadn't. Like the Japanese What About Now Deluxe Edition. An album which is just piss poor except for one song and a DVD which i still haven't even f#cking watched! and Japanese version of The Circle cause When We Were Beautiful was then included on Live at Madison Square Garden Blu Ray. Honestly if I had to own either i should have just bought them from iTunes.

Sambo-Chris 07-06-2014 10:27 PM

The newest one (new jersey special edition) and davids album(s). Had the first one but sold it to some david fan. Beside that most of the singles.

liljovi93 07-06-2014 10:30 PM

David's albums. No idea why and I am certain I have Lunar Eclipse.

Got most singles apart from the latest few.

dcj28 07-06-2014 11:29 PM

Crossroads for starters, never saw the point of buying when I had it all on cd singles etc
David Bryans cds
Last GH cd

Bounce7800 07-06-2014 11:35 PM

Got all that were released over here except for David's first one. I have Lunar Eclipse but it doesn't do anything for me.

Kathleen 07-07-2014 02:16 AM

I have everything released here also - now anyway. I didn't until ebay arrived. I have one of the David Bryan CDs but then I play piano and I was happy to have it. I also have multiple versions of videos but mostly thanks to youtube.

Rdkopper 07-07-2014 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcj28 (Post 1179891)
Crossroads for starters, never saw the point of buying when I had it all on cd singles etc
David Bryans cds
Last GH cd

There are a few tracks that were specific to Crossroads only.

bonjovi90 07-07-2014 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1179896)
There are a few tracks that were specific to Crossroads only.

But since he referred to CD singles he probably had the releases of Always and Saturday Night already there.

Rdkopper 07-07-2014 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1179897)
But since he referred to CD singles he probably had the releases of Always and Saturday Night already there.

Prayer 94 too...

Alphavictim 07-07-2014 07:56 AM

Prayer '94 is on one of the singles too. At least in Europe. It wasn't even on Crossroads at all over here, either way.

I don't own a ton of stuff. All the album I've only got once, no various versions for me (although I'll pick up the NJ release sooner or later). Don't own TLFR, OWN, most of the singles, Destination Anywhere, any of Dave's albums... I got the studio albums, three bootlegs (two live, one with the NJ/KTF-sessions), Richie's first two solo albums and Jon's first.