Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

Murph Daddy 10-14-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev (Post 944184)
Nickelback at Liverpool Echo Arena :D


Why are these guys not coming back to Ireland? Skipped us last two times around, great gig last September, cmon...the Irish love Nickelback!!

hometownboy 10-16-2009 10:24 PM

managed to bad myself a greenday ticket for the week after next! standing aswell! i am excited :D but i did sell my a-ha tickets :( i won them in a competition so they were free but needed the money and got 60! not badd

Goldsausage 10-16-2009 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 947046)
managed to bad myself a greenday ticket for the week after next! standing aswell! i am excited :D but i did sell my a-ha tickets :( i won them in a competition so they were free but needed the money and got 60! not badd

WTF? A-ha ANNOUNCE A FAREWELL TOUR AND YOU SELL YOUR TICKET FOR GREEN DAY?

You're nuts! :p

Coulda given me your ticket for free and then sold your body for 60 <_<

hometownboy 10-17-2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsausage (Post 947048)
WTF? A-ha ANNOUNCE A FAREWELL TOUR AND YOU SELL YOUR TICKET FOR GREEN DAY?

You're nuts! :p

Coulda given me your ticket for free and then sold your body for 60 <_<

:p man, id already sold the tickets before they announced the split, i'd probably would have gone if i knew it would be my last chance!

Although i got a job at M.E.N Arena the other day, stewarding! so hopefully i will have completed the training in time to be at the gig, even though ill be working i'll still get to hear crying in the rain!

Goldsausage 10-17-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 947172)
:p man, id already sold the tickets before they announced the split, i'd probably would have gone if i knew it would be my last chance!

Although i got a job at M.E.N Arena the other day, stewarding! so hopefully i will have completed the training in time to be at the gig, even though ill be working i'll still get to hear crying in the rain!

Man, so you're gonna be a steward eh? Well, when you see my Bruce Springsteen gig review you'll see how much I hate stewards and want them all dead :D

hometownboy 10-17-2009 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsausage (Post 947178)
Man, so you're gonna be a steward eh? Well, when you see my Bruce Springsteen gig review you'll see how much I hate stewards and want them all dead :D

haha aslong as we get to see the review i'll let you off :p

C'monFeet 10-20-2009 11:51 PM

Rufus Wainright, family & friends - A Not So Silent Night @ the Albert Hall.

Paying on the door for Therapy? tomorrow.

Crushgen24/88 10-25-2009 07:55 PM

All-American Rejects in Orlando Florida. Yeah, I'm a die hard..lol

*ptnrh* 10-27-2009 04:38 PM

Kevin Costner & Modern West in Munich last Friday. It was good. Of course, it's because of the star bonus, but so what. When else do you get such a Hollywood star for 2 hours in front of you...

Kathleen 10-27-2009 05:22 PM

I saw Leonard Cohen last Friday night. I fell in love with his music (or more accurately his words) in 1967 and I have been a fan ever since.

I have to say that he blew the roof off Madison Square Garden on Friday. I figured that it would be pretty low key, some poetry and some quiet music. Hah - his backing band is composed of people with solo quality skills and the New York audience was raucous and loud and appreciative and called for 4 encores.

He is 75 and he held us mesmerized for 3 1/2 hours (with a 20 minute intermission). Yes - more than 3 hours at his age. I'm still hearing the music in my head (right next to The Circle today lol).


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.